• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 9 of 12 ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Thread: 2nd stage of the Best content contest From (May 1 to May 31, 2020.)

1. #81 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8524 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,396 Times in 4,841 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      The only reply I got from admin is that the Bonuses are distributed depending on likes from search results.
      rozinatahir -winner of this contest -- Let me show you people some of this writers writings reviews .

NOTE :- OTHER REVIEWS IMAGES ALSO TAKEN BUT COULDN'T ADD AS THAT WILL BE A LENGTHY ONE .

ME FRANKLY NOT SEEING ANY KIND OF UNREGISTERED LIKES FROM SEARCH ENGINE THERE .EVEN I SAW AVIZ BRO GIVEN IN THAT PROFILE FOR BREAKING RULES IN REVIEW .

LOOK THOSE WONDERFUL AND MEANINGFUL REVIEWS PLEASE WHICH FETCHED ENORMOUS LIKES TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

AHT (05-23-2020), ForexRider (05-23-2020), Interlock (05-22-2020), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-23-2020), rezwanfx (05-23-2020), Romaisa (05-22-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #82 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye is a splendid one to behold Adeboye's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,050 Times in 637 Posts

I don't understand what's going on on in this platform, how can someone like this and get huge bonus for post that doesn't make any meaning. It's terribly sad that something like this is happening, it's just like we all worked for nothing for a whole month without anything to show for it. We really need justiceName:  Screenshot_20200522-203746.png
Views: 328
Size:  147.1 KB

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Adeboye for this useful post.

AHT (05-23-2020), M Ali (05-23-2020), Romaisa (05-22-2020)

5. #83 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I don't think the entire issue rest on our beloved brother Aviz, he is only taking orders. But what has happened is very disturbing and dishonest! Why would someone that clearly broke the rules be paid, that does not tell well for reputation.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Osas for this useful post.

Adeshola (05-23-2020), AHT (05-23-2020)

7. #84 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786 has a reputation beyond repute Azh786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,155 Times in 1,591 Posts

We will definitely take it in this way and it is very useless.Because from here we can take a good bonus.who can withdraw money, so it is a very good thing and our name also comes. The more Shiva you are here with your meditation, the more benefit you will get, how many minutes it is, but you will definitely get it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azh786 For This Useful Post:

AHT (05-23-2020)

9. #85 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8524 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azh786     
      We will definitely take it in this way and it is very useless.Because from here we can take a good bonus.who can withdraw money, so it is a very good thing and our name also comes. The more Shiva you are here with your meditation, the more benefit you will get, how many minutes it is, but you will definitely get it.
      what you are telling is not understandable at all .You are also lucky my friend that you and your group friends are making those fake accounts and getting those huge likes then when somebody reports your accounts are surprisingly intact ,just the clone accounts are being banned .Its now a spammer paradise and that really hurts me a lot .

By your words it heard that you are very happy with bonus ...why not ? because legit people are working hard and people like you are making such fake accounts and coming on top to fetch those lucrative bonuses .See my previous posts under this thread ...your name is their with your friends .

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

AHT (05-23-2020), ForexRider (05-23-2020), Interlock (05-23-2020), rezwanfx (05-23-2020), Yusfunoble (05-23-2020)

11. #86 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      449 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,334 Times in 680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      what you are telling is not understandable at all .You are also lucky my friend that you and your group friends are making those fake accounts and getting those huge likes then when somebody reports your accounts are surprisingly intact ,just the clone accounts are being banned .Its now a spammer paradise and that really hurts me a lot .

By your words it heard that you are very happy with bonus ...why not ? because legit people are working hard and people like you are making such fake accounts and coming on top to fetch those lucrative bonuses .See my previous posts under this thread ...your name is their with your friends .
      Spot on brother, this is what I am talking about. Check the posts of ID "Azh786" and the related groups, same peoples are giving them 50+ likes for meaningless posts over and over again !! Reports have been made with proof but still no result on it !!!!!!!

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to rezwanfx for this useful post.

Interlock (05-23-2020), Kalex (05-23-2020), Shabnum009 (05-26-2020)

13. #87 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accrued Payments
      8524 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now I will show you another winner review skill who got another big prize and that is .........Muhammadtauseef

He is a copy master and also wrote many reviews of 2-3 lines.He is having 1 (One) unregistered likes and 11 registered likes then how come he is a winner is the result is based on search engine likes ?

Now see his copypaste skill

1.Copypasted from practo site

[/url]

2.Second Copypaste from cardekho

3.Another sample of his awesome writing skill

4.Now see his English Skill and spelling with real meanings

14. The following 14 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

AHT (05-24-2020), Asinivich (05-23-2020), dtvade (05-24-2020), forexaddict (05-23-2020), Fxwinna (05-24-2020), Hmiver (05-24-2020), Interlock (05-23-2020), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-23-2020), Osas (05-24-2020), PhilipOscar (05-24-2020), Poshentity (05-23-2020), rezwanfx (05-23-2020), Unregistered (1), Yusfunoble (05-23-2020)

15. #88 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6063 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,650 Times in 4,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Now I will show you another winner review skill who got another big prize and that is .........Muhammadtauseef

He is a copy master and also wrote many reviews of 2-3 lines.He is having 1 (One) unregistered likes and 11 registered likes then how come he is a winner is the result is based on search engine likes ?

Now see his copypaste skill

1.Copypasted from practo site

[/url]

2.Second Copypaste from cardekho

3.Another sample of his awesome writing skill

4.Now see his English Skill and spelling with real meanings

Do you think they are doing these copy pasting or spamming without top level management's concerned? Try to do it by yourself, you will be banned instantly. But they are still posting in this forum with power. I think you guys understand what i want to mean.

I think we are just wasting our valuable time by posting in this Best Content Contest. I made 110 quality full review and got nothing. But only 5-6 low quality full post got top prize. I think giving us hope of result correction is just eyewash. Today 24 day is running.

I found no valid reason for which we should continue participating in this biased contest. Let these copy paster or spammer to control this which i warned in the beginning of this contest.

I don't know why i am raising my voice here because i think no one is concerned about it. They like what's happening in the forum now. Good users are leaving forum silently.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Adeshola (05-24-2020), AHT (05-24-2020), ForexRider (05-24-2020), Kalex (05-24-2020), Osas (05-24-2020), Unregistered (1), Yusfunoble (05-24-2020)

17. #89 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,838 Times in 885 Posts

This is a very sad and unfortunate thing, why are we being punished unnecessarily. what is causing all these for Pete's sake.but I thought copy pasting is against the rules of the forum, why is that user not banned, rather than being awarded the prize or is there anything that makes them immuned to them forum rules and regulations. Something sinister is happening here to be honest.this is not normal.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Thandeka for this useful post.

Interlock (05-24-2020), Kalex (05-24-2020), Osas (05-24-2020)

19. #90 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If these spammers are given such privileges, is this the best way to discourage hard working people in the forum, who is giving them this free hand to spam me get paid? This is highly unethical!

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Osas for this useful post.

adewale (05-24-2020), Interlock (05-24-2020), Kalex (05-24-2020)

Closed Thread
    Page 9 of 12 ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open