• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: 2nd stage of the Best content contest From (May 1 to May 31, 2020.)

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

DCO is a glorious beacon of light DCO is a glorious beacon of light DCO is a glorious beacon of light DCO is a glorious beacon of light DCO is a glorious beacon of light DCO is a glorious beacon of light DCO's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I personally feel that every member who participated in the last contest should be given bonus for their effort because it is only reasonable to do so.. Thanks in advance as the error is being corrected.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to DCO for this useful post.

AHT (05-13-2020), fanatic (05-14-2020), Soldier (05-13-2020)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,494 Times in 1,004 Posts

Name: mode.png Views: 128 Size: 62.6 KB

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post14048550

================================================== =======================================

Name: pak.png Views: 129 Size: 57.7 KB

https://forex-pak.com/member.php?4882-Aviz

4. #23 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      852 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 981 Posts

Like every one else, I am very concerned about what has happened, and I believe our respected moderators would urgently look into it and address the situation.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Thandeka for this useful post.

AHT (05-13-2020), fanatic (05-14-2020)

6. #24 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,584 Times in 1,537 Posts

Let's all be calm please, I am sure that our moderators are working towards an amicable solution to this issue.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honest for this useful post.

AHT (05-13-2020), fanatic (05-14-2020), Yusfunoble (05-14-2020)

8. #25 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,173 Times in 602 Posts

Everyone is anxious about the results because our expectations are high, although we still need to wait until we see all results announced which I believe will be soon?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johese For This Useful Post:

fanatic (05-14-2020)

10. #26 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4599 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,178 Times in 1,186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Please all You all have to wait for the update Im in discussion with the admin as soon as I get any detail answer I will came up with the update. till then participate in the contest and share the content.

There is probably an error somewhere from the obvious evidence. We believe that the moderators and the admin will not deliberately take action that is capable of eroding trust, and undermining morale in the forum. So, let us be calm as the issue is being resolved.

POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

AHT (05-14-2020)

12. #27 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is unheard of, I can mention many users here that are working tirelessly to produce quality contents and yet our names are not in the winners list? I am 101% sure there was an error in computation which would be handled by the authorities, fingers crossed!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Danosahon For This Useful Post:

AHT (05-14-2020)

14. #28 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It was not mentioned in the contest rules that only five people are entitled to payments, this is an obvious mistake that will be solved, main while my advice is for moderators to halt any payments to those members announced as winners until everything get resolved.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Osas for this useful post.

Adeshola (05-14-2020), AHT (05-14-2020)

16. #29 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,356 Times in 612 Posts

This is a very worrisome development! But I am happy that our respected Administrator Aviz has given his words that he is discussing with forum management to proffer solutions to every thing. I guess we should all be patient.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eruwu For This Useful Post:

AHT (05-14-2020)

18. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,164 Times in 2,185 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Please all You all have to wait for the update Im in discussion with the admin as soon as I get any detail answer I will came up with the update. till then participate in the contest and share the content.
      Hello Dear mate any update for us for the existing issue? we are anxious about the problem and hope you will provide us the update.

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open