from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: 2nd stage of the Best content contest From (May 1 to May 31, 2020.)The prize pool is $6,000

1. #111 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Did you mind to read the Rules clearly ! If not then please read it once again,

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

and those who cheated and make any copy paste post are not tolerated do you have any example where such users are free to get bonus for longer time periods ?
    I don't want now to read the rules frankly ...because one thing i only know that spammers are being paid ..........and the administration and you pls try to say that why such spammers are being paid ...we are trying to get the justice of this contest round and thus not thinking what is going to be held in longer period because in this round i invested more then 40-50 hours .

Is there any need to read the rules ..really ?.....if the people who breaks the rules get the prize .

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

I don't want any argument with you as ...a member we can say and raise our voice ...but if the management supports the spammers then we are also helpless ...we will just see and can tell and point those ....

• 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.
  • #112 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1192 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,181 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    This is cheating!

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

So they decided to share half the price for spammers, this is so wrong!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

• 2 users say Thank You to Thandeka for this useful post.
  • #113 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2705 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,200 Times in 962 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    This is an interesting revelation, it's unfortunate that I wasted my time here last month with this new contest. This is a sad day for the legit members. Spammers have won!

• 4 users say Thank You to johese for this useful post.
  • #114 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1174 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,735 Times in 828 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hahaha, this whole thing is a huge joke! Interlock was right about the "eyewash" comment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

• 3 users say Thank You to Okuteq for this useful post.
  • #115 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    435 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 809 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    dear sir Aviz when the matter will be resolved and participants will get mental relief. please update the facts that administration is working for correction or otherwise as you know that long time waiting is like a punishment. so please update the facts.

• 0 user say Thank You to Shabnum009 for this useful post.
  • #116 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    733 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The best approach is to resort to the guidelines for the contest in determining how prize funds should be distributed. Strict adherence to these rules/guidelines will eliminate every likelihood of bias and confusion. This will further instill sanity, discipline and focus on members pertaining to rules of the forum and contest. Long live instaforex and Mt5 Forum.
    Jesus Christ is Lord - King Of Kings!.

• 0 user say Thank You to duro for this useful post.
  • #117 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:
    ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3004 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,202 Times in 6,215 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I would have love to participate in this round, but seeing what happen last round, I just have to stay away, after all, the best answer contest also is loosing it vibe, as nothing has been said over their for. Two round.
    The few members Participating right now are doing so with faith...
    SAY NO TO RACISM, EVERY LIVES MATTER

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

• 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.
  • #118 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,174 Times in 7,969 Posts

Default Results of 2nd stage Best Content Contest: From (May 1 to May 31, 2020.)

Ulthred
    Financial section: 52,31 USD
    Not Financial section: 111,46 USD
    Total: 163,77 USD

Damkidah
    Financial section: 149,17
    Not Financial section: 0,00
    Total: 149,17

rezwanfx
    Financial section: 121,57
    Total: 121,57

Adeshola
    Financial section: 5,87

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

Not Financial section: 43,07
    Total: 48,94

Poshentity
    Financial section: 0,00
    Not Financial section: 38,41
    Total: 38,41

tradingforex
    Not Financial section: 32,01
    Total: 32,01

Boman
    Not Financial section: 26,45
    Total: 26,45

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

chiko
    Financial section: 20,43
    Total: 20,43

abdallh2019
    Not Financial section: 15,04
    Total: 15,04

Interlock
    Financial section: 6,93
    Not Financial section: 3,76
    Total: 10,70

Ritalori

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

Not Financial section: 6,60
    Total: 6,60

KhadizaBD
    Financial section: 6,33
    Total: 6,33
    Last edited by Aviz; 30-06-2020 at 03:25 PM.

• 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.
  • Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open