from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: 2nd stage of the Best content contest From (May 1 to May 31, 2020.)The prize pool is $6,000

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

DCO is a name known to all DCO is a name known to all DCO is a name known to all DCO is a name known to all DCO is a name known to all DCO is a name known to all DCO's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    198 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I personally feel that every member who participated in the last contest should be given bonus for their effort because it is only reasonable to do so.. Thanks in advance as the error is being corrected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to DCO for this useful post.
  3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul has a reputation beyond repute dagul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 1,245 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Name: mode.png Views: 164 Size: 62.6 KB

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post14048550

================================================== =======================================

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

Name: pak.png Views: 171 Size: 57.7 KB

https://forex-pak.com/member.php?4882-Aviz

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 0 user say Thank You to dagul for this useful post.
  5. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1192 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,181 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Like every one else, I am very concerned about what has happened, and I believe our respected moderators would urgently look into it and address the situation.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Thandeka for this useful post.
  7. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5650 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,683 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Let's all be calm please, I am sure that our moderators are working towards an amicable solution to this issue.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Honest for this useful post.
  9. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2705 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,200 Times in 962 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Everyone is anxious about the results because our expectations are high, although we still need to wait until we see all results announced which I believe will be soon?

10. 1 user say Thank You to johese for this useful post.
  11. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4822 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    5 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,747 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

Please all You all have to wait for the update Im in discussion with the admin as soon as I get any detail answer I will came up with the update. till then participate in the contest and share the content.

There is probably an error somewhere from the obvious evidence. We believe that the moderators and the admin will not deliberately take action that is capable of eroding trust, and undermining morale in the forum. So, let us be calm as the issue is being resolved.

12. 5 users say Thank You to fanatic for this useful post.
  13. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon has much to be proud of Danosahon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2650 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 953 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This is unheard of, I can mention many users here that are working tirelessly to produce quality contents and yet our names are not in the winners list? I am 101% sure there was an error in computation which would be handled by the authorities, fingers crossed!

14. 1 user say Thank You to Danosahon for this useful post.
  15. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Osas is a splendid one to behold Osas is a splendid one to behold Osas is a splendid one to behold Osas is a splendid one to behold Osas is a splendid one to behold Osas is a splendid one to behold Osas is a splendid one to behold Osas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    858 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 685 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It was not mentioned in the contest rules that only five people are entitled to payments, this is an obvious mistake that will be solved, main while my advice is for moderators to halt any payments to those members announced as winners until everything get resolved.

16. 2 users say Thank You to Osas for this useful post.
  17. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1502 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,675 Times in 847 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This is a very worrisome development! But I am happy that our respected Administrator Aviz has given his words that he is discussing with forum management to proffer solutions to every thing. I guess we should all be patient.

18. 1 user say Thank You to Eruwu for this useful post.
  19. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3934 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,836 Times in 4,396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

20. 0 user say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open