• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: A Review on Harpic Powerplus

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9033 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,958 Times in 5,435 Posts

Default A Review on Harpic Powerplus

A Review on Harpic Powerplus : - Its a perfect solution if you are thinking to clean your toilet .As its the thick liquid formula its having the capability to clean the surfaces of the toilet perfectly .Its having the strong capability of removing the stain and also provide a good fragrance .

Advantages :-

1.Powerful then ordinary bleach or the phenyl products .
      2.Kills germs very rapidly .
      3. Remove stains in a very powerful way .
      4.Helps to fight bad odor and provides a pleasant smell.
      5.Quick action can be resulted .
      6.The U-bend shape helps to reach every corner of the toilet.

Disadvantages :- As the liquid is very thick ,controlling the amount becomes little difficult when using and for that reason there is a good chance that extra unnecessary wastage may happen.

My Personal Experience :- Me using this product for years and frankly if you start using this ,you will not think about the ordinary phenyl or bleaches .For me its a 5/5 rated product in its category.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Damkidah (04-19-2020), Hussnainirshad (06-24-2020), Yusfunoble (04-20-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,046 Posts

Harpic power plus is a product of the brand name Harpic of the Reckitt Bensicker Group Plc and it basically serves multiple cleaning purposes around the toilet. It helps to maintain all the possible personal hygiene which could be associated with cleaning the toilet.

ADVANTAGES

Harpic power plus helps to achieve total freedom from germs in the toilet. It has the feature of removing up to 99.9 % germs.

Has a nice scent which makes the toilet more comfortable to use even after washing and eliminates odour.

Comes in mulitple sizes users can decide to select from the sizes the one which they prefer.

Has a 10× more yellowish stain removal than ordinary cleaning material.

Achieves more accuracy than what the ordinary bleach and phenyl would do.

Comes with a strategic bent design to help reach all the corners to be washed.

Very affordable.

DISADVANTAGES

Often at times, there have been cases where people opt to buy this product as identified for use but unfortunately they end up buying the fake ones. It will be quite nice for the producing company to secure a method through which events like this can be eliminated.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Damkidah for this useful post.

dtvade (04-23-2020), Hussnainirshad (06-24-2020), Yusfunoble (04-20-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,875 Times in 2,154 Posts

Advantages or Benefits of Harpic Power Plus

The product is 100% limescale and one of the most powerful toilet cleaners, with a refreshing fragrance. This special formula gives a better bowl coverage to make sure your toilet is completely clean and bacteria free.

Disadvantages of Harpic Power Plus

Like most disinfectants, they can be dangerous and should always keep away from the reach of children. The product contains hydrochloric acid, which could cause serious skin burns and damage the eyes. Also it could also lead to the corrosion of metallic products and it’s harmful to aquatic life.

Harpic Power Plus is a unique all in one product, which is the final one stop answer for all toilet cleaning needs. What makes Harpic Power Plus more effective than the ordinary toilet cleaner is that it has a thick liquid formula which sticks to the surface of the toilet to thoroughly clean all the rim and bend. Nobody enjoys cleaning the toilet but with harpic, things are more easier and efficient with lesser frustration and faster efficiency.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Yusfunoble for this useful post.

dtvade (04-23-2020), Hussnainirshad (06-24-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3991 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,551 Times in 3,471 Posts

Cleanliness cannot be separated for having good health and this is the reason responsible for maintaining good hygiene.Washing of toilets is a part of the hygiene and it is advisable to try as much as possible to make toilets clean and one of the solution that can do this is Harpic Powerplus. It is known to be a solution with capability to remove deep stains.It is available in three fresh scents and volume of Original (200ml, 500ml and 1,000ml), Orange and Rose (500ml and 1,000ml)

Advantages
      a.It removes stains effectively,kills odour and unpleasant smell
      b.It is very effective in killing germs of all types
      c.The price is reasonably affordable

Disadvantages
      a.The awareness is quite low

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dtvade For This Useful Post:

Hussnainirshad (06-24-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,320 Times in 877 Posts

This stuff is magic For the last few years I had an ugly brown/black stain at the very bottom of the toilet. No chemical or brush I tried made a dent. After hearing about Harpic Power Plus tabs I decided I had to try it. I first used one tab and waited an hour. Amazingly, it cleaned about 80% of the stain. I then used 2 tabs overnight and it got all but a small portion that is hard to see. It is pricey to have 8 tablets shipped from the UK but I am hoping that I will be able to keep it clean from now on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor786 For This Useful Post:

11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,593 Times in 1,542 Posts

There are some stains that we would have in our toilet that would become almost impossible to remove and the things that we use might not even have the effect that would remove these stubborn stains, that is one of the advantages that we can recover from the harpic power plus liquid soup which is there to make sure that we have a sparking toilet that ie always clean, there are people that have used it and that's something they always buy, before we can apply to buy something for use, it is the standard that we understand the experience of people that have previously used it, that is basically the essence of the review we see every where.

Advantage.
      1. Cleans very stubborn stains from our toilet.
      2. It gives your toilet a nice scent.
      3. It foams a lot.
      4. Kills many germs.

Disadvantages.
      1. It is expensive.
      2. Some people complain that it is too thick.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Honest For This Useful Post:

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad has much to be proud of Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,397 Times in 946 Posts

The Harpic power plus is a good product for cleaning the hygiene. It is used in the toilet to remove the bacteria and some other smelling particles from the toilet. Washing of toilet is our responsibility that can make the environment very clean and it is a good habit to clean our environment so we should clean the toilet on daily basis with Harpic power plus as it is a good product for its cleaning.
      It is present in form of liquid and present in form of different kind of ml 200 300 400 mle as available in bottle.
      ADVANTAGES:_
      1. It is used to to prevent from bacteria and germs in the toilet.
      2. It is easily available and a poor man can easily by this.
      3. It produces the good smell and remove the bad smell.
      DISADVANTAGES:_
      1.its awareness is quite low to use.

Reply to thread