A Review on Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences ,Bangalore :- Also famous in the name of Narayana Hrudayalaya which is situated in Banglaore .Its founder is Dr Devi Shetty who is a very World famous Cardiac Surgeon .Here I took my father for Heart surgery and recently before two years he underwent Angioplasty Surgery which went well.

Advantages :-
1. All the Cardiac Surgeons and experts for various types of Heart diseases can be traced from one place .
2.One could get the Valuable consultation of Famous person like Dr D. Shetty
3.If any poor family comes ,they are making the price down if the Chairman Dr Shetty gives the green signal.
4.Here Critical surgeries of childrens are being done ,seen many babies performed successful operations there in small costs .
5.Good customer service .
6.May be little far from the main City but one could get everything there ,no problem for food and shelter.
7.Fast execution of testing and treatments
8.Easy Appointment online facility .
9.Nominal fee.

Disadvantages :- Not having too much problems ,just if anyone wants to Visit Dr Devi Shetty ,whole day will go for visiting but the main positive point is you will be satisfied .

My Personal Experience :- I took my father there and we went for 3-4 times till now,he performed the angioplasty surgery also and the result is satisfied .So for me its a very good option for the cardiac patient and thus its a 4.9/5 for me .