----

ikeh4real is an unknown quantity at this point ikeh4real's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default broker

hello all, i have been searching regarding top forex broker in the forex market for sometime now but still instaforex remain exceptional,thinking about quick response from their livechat representative because that is one of the important aspect you should consider when dealing with forex broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to ikeh4real for this useful post.

DCForex (02-06-2020), sentosa (24-06-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Yeah I agree with your post. Insta Forex has a great live chat support which helps users when they need help. The other day, I was trying to get my account verified and the support team guided me to upload clear photographs of my ID documents. After a few attempts, I finally managed to get my account verified. In addition to the live chat, there are other areas where they excel, like in providing bonuses to new traders so they can start and get the feeling of how market works.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    What I like most about Insta FX is that they offer new traders the opportunity to trade in the market and learn from it without risking their own personal funds. That's the best thing which a new traders want as there are no other brokers which offer a similar opportunity. Till date, this forum has helped so many new starters from different parts of the world to understand how trading works and how to be good at it.

5. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

catchycat is on a distinguished road catchycat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have been hearing more and more about instaforex. Might give it a try, at the moment, I am in a good place with turnkey forex which has a quicker response via live chat, which is, like you said, one of the vital aspects for me as well.

6. 2 users say Thank You to catchycat for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

7. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Insta Forex is a great broker. Its well known across the world, specially in South East Asia, South Asia, North Asia, Russia and parts of Eastern Europe. It offers a lot of bonuses for new traders which help them start with a low investment of their own. This helps in reducing start up risk of Forex Trading. They also offer a number of different deposit and withdrawal methods which makes it very convenient for traders from the above mentioned regions.

8. #6 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am really grateful to Insta Forex as it has helped me learn Forex Trading. Initially, I started my trading journey on this forum and other forums sponsored by Insta Forex and with time, I slowly started improving my performance. I noticed that Insta was the only broker offering such huge bonuses for new traders so they can risk a small amount of their money with a lot of bonuses from IFX. This helps in keeping our personal initial investment low with a good amount of total capital available for trading.

9. #7 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Michelletrade is on a distinguished road Michelletrade's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I agree with you. Support is as important as regulation and good spreads for trading, this was the reason why i chose Fxpro, Fxview and ICM. These 3 brokers have been able to maintain a good rep when it comes to support or trading conditions for me.

10. #8 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I am really grateful to Insta Forex as it has helped me learn Forex Trading. Initially, I started my trading journey on this forum and other forums sponsored by Insta Forex and with time, I slowly started improving my performance. I noticed that Insta was the only broker offering such huge bonuses for new traders so they can risk a small amount of their money with a lot of bonuses from IFX. This helps in keeping our personal initial investment low with a good amount of total capital available for trading.
    Yeah you are right. I also started in the similar way and have came a long way to the position I am now in. I have learnt so much from this forum and by being a member here. Even before I joined, I used to read discussions here and the informative threads in Trading University and other similar sections to become familiar with trading terminology and how markets work. I really am grateful to this forum as this is where I learnt trading.

11. #9 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    Yeah I agree with your post. Insta Forex has a great live chat support which helps users when they need help. The other day, I was trying to get my account verified and the support team guided me to upload clear photographs of my ID documents. After a few attempts, I finally managed to get my account verified. In addition to the live chat, there are other areas where they excel, like in providing bonuses to new traders so they can start and get the feeling of how market works.
    Yeah back in the past, it didn't use to be that good but I think they have improved quite a lot. They also helped one of my friends who was having a hard time uploading his documents. They guided him along the way and he managed to get his account verified. They can be sometimes slightly slow too but its quite understandable as the work load they have to bear is massive as the clients are from across the world. Overall, their service is pretty good.

Reply to thread