No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: A review on bank of spain

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4822 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    5 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,747 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    • Bank of Spain plays the role of the Central Bank of Spain, and the authority vested with the powers of banking supervision in that country, under the European Central Bank. It is currently a member of the European System of Central Banks, and is located in Madrid Spain. The Bank of Spain oversees the Spanish banking system, which is part of International financial markets. Bank of Spain follows guidelines and instructions issued from European Central Bank in the performance of its duties.
    • The functions of Bank of Spain as a national bank includes, advising the governmental, as well as the preparation of reports and studies as appropriate. Facilitating good working, as well as the stability of the financial system, and the national payment systems according to the guidelines of the European Central bank. The storage and management of currencies and precious metals reserves that are not transferred to the European Central bank. Also providing treasury services and serving as financial agent for government debt.
    • See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

2. 4 users say Thank You to fanatic for this useful post.
  3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,581 Times in 859 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    The Spanish central monetary authority isBanco de España, which serves as the national supervisor of banksin Spain within the framework of theEurozones Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM). Established in Madrid in 1782, Spains central bank is currently a member of the European System of Central Banks. The Spanish banking system is fully integrated with international financial markets and includes credit, stock and money markets, as well as markets for derivatives. Foreign banks with authorization in another EU member country and plans to establish a branch or representative office in Spain do not need to get authorization from the countrys central bank. Banks in Spain and foreign companies are subject to the same conditions of access to the Spanish financial system. The Bank of Spain in simple terms is the Central Bank of Spain
    Advantages
    1. It lends money and offer supervisory to Spainsh Banks
    2. It is a central bank

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

3. It has a long history
    Disadvantages
    1. Despite been a central bank, it's full function of printing note is taken away to the European Central Bank

4. 0 user say Thank You to Fxwinna for this useful post.
  5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

OpalHooker is an unknown quantity at this point OpalHooker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Is it the really quality and reliable bank today? Can I work with is and enjoy the results of such a work?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 0 user say Thank You to OpalHooker for this useful post.
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2