----

Abrar Jutt is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Jutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by No IMF     
      Good morning respected member I hope you will be in the best of health and enjoying good trading. Gold ranging price zone will test the support 1915 and also moves up to the resistance high for 1948, I am agree with your market analysis about gold metal because my point of view is also see the future bullish move from the gold metal and it will again move towards 2000.00 dollar in this week after the market opening so you have also said about the buying process where i am also thinking the same so i am thinking about buying option for this metal also best wishes for you dear friend.
      I am also agree with you when I see the trend of this market then I also realised that the market is going on the downside and as there is no big movement today in Forex trading market then we will not see any big Movement in this currency pair today but in upcoming days in this market pair will remain neutral.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #1062 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Waqas1007 is a splendid one to behold Waqas1007 is a splendid one to behold Waqas1007 is a splendid one to behold Waqas1007 is a splendid one to behold Waqas1007 is a splendid one to behold Waqas1007 is a splendid one to behold Waqas1007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeezullahjan1     
      GOLD

Greetings and good morning dear respected members and forex friends. I hope you all will be fine and enjoying trading. Today i will share some analysis about the precious yellow metal. This yellow metal has started bullish movement since yesterday and still trading at the 1880 resistance level on h4 timeline. The gold will come down to the 1870 level but then again it will rise. The Gold will continue this bullish movement till end of the day and i hope that the gold will cross the 1900 resistance level today. There is a good chance to make good profit with the gold trend So i will suggest the buy trade on the gold. Good luck dear friends

Attachment 282985
      Hello mate i hope you are fine and doing great and i think gold will go down and re test the broker level at 1873 and then continue its uptrend and then we will see a bullish momentum in gold up to 1910-1917$ area and then we will get a bearish sceanrio

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #1063 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,007 Times in 5,829 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD

Greetings and good morning dear respected members and forex friends. I hope you all will be fine and enjoying trading. Today i will share some analysis about the precious yellow metal. This yellow metal has started bullish movement since yesterday and still trading at the 1880 resistance level on h4 timeline. The gold will come down to the 1870 level but then again it will rise. The Gold will continue this bullish movement till end of the day and i hope that the gold will cross the 1900 resistance level today. There is a good chance to make good profit with the gold trend So i will suggest the buy trade on the gold. Good luck dear friends

Attachment 282985
      Hy respected member I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. I have read your post regarding the precious metal gold indeed very good analyze the pair and I strongly agree with you. Gold prices if we considered the today trading so far ranging between 1875 to 1889 so enter your trade accordingly preferably with the buy setup next target fall near the 1900 level. Wishing you the profitable week ahead.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian gee For This Useful Post:

Sweeto (Today)

5. #1064 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Yama cd 70 has a spectacular aura about Yama cd 70 has a spectacular aura about Yama cd 70 has a spectacular aura about Yama cd 70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD

Attachment 282985
      Present chart analysis 1886 and still I have seen gold is going to up tried so today it is very good day for bullish Trend and I have also observed that gold is looking in strong bullish trend mood and according to technical analysis next target will be definitely touching the 1900 and after that 1910.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yama cd 70 For This Useful Post:

HaiderAli786 (Today)

7. #1065 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Yama cd 70     
      Present chart analysis 1886 and still I have seen gold is going to up tried so today it is very good day for bullish Trend and I have also observed that gold is looking in strong bullish trend mood and according to technical analysis next target will be definitely touching the 1900 and after that 1910.
      I am also agree with you when I see the trend of this market then I also realised that the market is going on the downside and as there is no big movement today in Forex trading market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HaiderAli786 For This Useful Post:

awais488 (Today)

9. #1066 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan has much to be proud of Habib Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      352 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,063 Times in 644 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD

Attachment 282985
      Good evening dear friend today gold is moving between 1870 lower level and upper level is 1888 level I hope so today gold will make bearish movement when market near to close and it will close near about 1865 level at least and after that tomorrow and next day tomorrow gold will make a great selling trend it will touch 1800 level in this week

10. #1067 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

awais488 is a jewel in the rough awais488 is a jewel in the rough awais488 is a jewel in the rough awais488 is a jewel in the rough awais488's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by HaiderAli786     
      I am also agree with you when I see the trend of this market then I also realised that the market is going on the downside and as there is no big movement today in Forex trading market.
      My target about this trade and planning about this trade is that I think it is go for sell detection and hit or touch the bullish level in marketing easily so I will request you that your planning is good and it will go for bullish candles on few time later.
      MT5 Vampire

11. #1068 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shafique550 is just really nice Shafique550 is just really nice Shafique550 is just really nice Shafique550 is just really nice Shafique550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD

Attachment 282985

Good evening dear friend how are you.im fine and I hope so you will also fine. today gold is moving between 1860 lower level and upper level is 1878 level I hope so today gold will make bearish movement when market near to close and it will close near about 1855 level at least and after that tomorrow and next day tomorrow gold will make a great selling trend it will touch 1800 level in this week.itss my opinion.

Reply to thread
    Page 107 of 107 ... 102 105 106 107

Subscribed to this Thread : 10