• Reply to thread
    Page 133 of 133 ... 128 131 132 133
    Results 1,321 to 1,328 of 1328

Thread: Muhammad Qasim trading genral

1. #1321 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1599 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,021 Times in 3,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Attari7280     
      Good morning to all dear traders. My first analysis of today's is at gold. Gold touched again its support area around price 1695 to 1690. Now gold is ready again to go up and it will hit the price of almost 1723. Wish you best of luck for gold trade..
      Hello friend good morning I hope you are fine and doing well friend I had seen your analysis on gold in my opinion gold would take time at this level and then it would rise or fall I hope that you would get benefit from the move I wish you good luck have a great day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexGuru5 For This Useful Post:

Ikhlas (Today)

3. #1322 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 is a splendid one to behold Frd52 is a splendid one to behold Frd52 is a splendid one to behold Frd52 is a splendid one to behold Frd52 is a splendid one to behold Frd52 is a splendid one to behold Frd52 is a splendid one to behold Frd52's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trying to creating bullish candle but by watching its candle I can realise there are no more strength to create more bullish candle that's today it's not moving well so I am little bit worried about its movement I see you already enter in this metal for long position and currently suffering with floating losses so I think you must be more careful meet about your trade
      Long Time Trade

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Frd52 for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (Today), Ikhlas (Today), M Ali (Today)

5. #1323 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning to all dear traders. My first analysis of today's is at gold. Gold touched again its support area around price 1695 to 1690. Now gold is ready again to go up and it will hit the price of almost 1723. Wish you best of luck for gold trade..
      Hello friends, I hope you will be happy and will be trading successfully at home. Gold is currently moving up. Gold will not be so far behind. Gold has to go up now. Gold is currently moving at 1703 and 1704 and is going up according to the daily chart. We would like to buy gold here.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to sunstrar for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (Today), Ikhlas (Today)

7. #1324 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you ordered these good about Gold, but I am glad that now Gold ۔And it is also a very good thing that if we trade by buy then we can profit because gold came by 1690 and it will be done by 1727.This is your opinion and I also feel that the market will rotate like this. And another thing is that if gold is traded, then depending on its movement and movement, it can also profit at a very fast speed and loss too, so gold is very risky trend. If we talk about gold now, gold has reached 1702 and I hope that gold will face upwards and its movement will be in Strong Buy.
      Attached Images  
      Don't give up Keep on

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to M Ali for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (Today), Ikhlas (Today)

9. #1325 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,801 Times in 1,178 Posts

in my opinion gold has not been seen to strengthen again because we know that price patterns are likely to continue weakening because bullish candles do not appear. therefore I predict that the weakening will reach 1660 as a strong support area. but we will not be far down where the downgrading is most important we must use money management properly so as not to experience a large loss. because every entry does not always end with an important profit risk must be prepared considering that gold is a large moving market, please always be careful

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikhlas For This Useful Post:

ForexGuru5 (Today)

11. #1326 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,046 Times in 1,043 Posts

I also think that the price of gold will go no first on download side and then they will start to go on the upward called so now if traders wait for sometime say then they will have good buying opportunity on gold I am also waiting for this opportunity

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to zs23 for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (Today), Jack reacher (Today)

13. #1327 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

pengky is a jewel in the rough pengky is a jewel in the rough pengky is a jewel in the rough pengky is a jewel in the rough pengky's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello brother
      how are you greeting up to you .the GOLD from the H4 chart is showing a strong bullish trend and the pair have touched the level 1762 . now the price move in correction side to the level 1689 . so better to wait for few hours to get better time for buy on the GOLD when price move above 1763. don't forget to anticipate GOLD bearish
      thanks

14. #1328 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Brooding

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      632 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,965 Times in 2,708 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zs23     
      I also think that the price of gold will go no first on download side and then they will start to go on the upward called so now if traders wait for sometime say then they will have good buying opportunity on gold I am also waiting for this opportunity
      My dear friend According to my analysis gold will again take a sell entry in market and will.move in downward spiral direction as you can see in the chart a great opportunity for us wish you best of luck enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

Reply to thread
    Page 133 of 133 ... 128 131 132 133

Subscribed to this Thread : 7