• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 99 of 99 ... 94 97 98 99

Thread: Muhammad Qasim trading genral

1. #981 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,071 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Attari7280     
      I am sharing very important analysis of gold. Today gold was moving on uptrend suddenly gold changes the moment and starts going down. Now i am seeing gold back on around 1705. After this confirmation we can see again buy pressure to 1736.
      Hey mate, I agree with you to Gold is looking strong now and yesterday's bullish move was a confirmation of that and mostly now all Gold pairs are looking good to rise to the upside and I think Gold is looking the most strong among them so i guess yes buying from a lower level targeting the next resistance is very ideal.and gold market current price is 1721

2. #982 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,137 Times in 546 Posts

I am very happy to see oil is going according to my analysis. You can check my last analysis on oil and see current situation of oil.
      Oil again touch the price 34$ today and now oil should breakout the major resistance at 34.60$ now.
      yes dear you said absolutly right oil is on his way uesterday it went to the negitive side suddenly and today it went to the positive side suddenly oil is become more dangerous pair at this time in my views its bullish trend is on soon it reach the level of 36.0 or more up so wait and watch

3. #983 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rabiaanam is on a distinguished road Rabiaanam's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am very happy to see oil is going according to my analysis. You can check my last analysis on oil and see current situation of oil.
      Oil again touch the price 34$ today and now oil should breakout the major resistance at 34.60$ now.
      Very good friend, you have shared very good information. I pray for you. Your work is going well and I hope you will benefit a lot from this weekend and tell me.

4. #984 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

silvermaddness is a glorious beacon of light silvermaddness is a glorious beacon of light silvermaddness is a glorious beacon of light silvermaddness is a glorious beacon of light silvermaddness is a glorious beacon of light silvermaddness's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi mate. thank you for updating your journal thread and hopefully you are doing good and fine with your family there. may today you making more profit in Forex trading. seeing you analysis on crude oil. it seem the price are going bullish from H4 before. current price is at 33.64 and hopefully you already gain profit and close to secure it. thank you
      veni...vedi...vici

5. The Following User Says Thank You to silvermaddness For This Useful Post:

Jack reacher (Yesterday)

6. #985 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Brooding

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      603 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,805 Times in 2,631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silvermaddness     
      hi mate. thank you for updating your journal thread and hopefully you are doing good and fine with your family there. may today you making more profit in Forex trading. seeing you analysis on crude oil. it seem the price are going bullish from H4 before. current price is at 33.64 and hopefully you already gain profit and close to secure it. thank you
      Cl is now definitely moving in upward direction as you can see in the chart so a great opportunity for us to learn the forex trading and make sure a good profit so let's see what happened next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

Reply to thread
    Page 99 of 99 ... 94 97 98 99

Subscribed to this Thread : 7