• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 ... 23 26 27 28

Thread: Hamza Trading journal

1. #271 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Asjad110 is a splendid one to behold Asjad110 is a splendid one to behold Asjad110 is a splendid one to behold Asjad110 is a splendid one to behold Asjad110 is a splendid one to behold Asjad110 is a splendid one to behold Asjad110 is a splendid one to behold Asjad110's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza46     
      Good morning everyone.
      This week I'm only going to update my journal it's because I'm really busy at my shop and also I'm having internet connection problem.

Gold.
      Looks like gold has started the Bearish Trend on hourly time frame chart and on 4h time frame chart gold showing bearish Trend now however I'm having two current scenario on gold, gold breaks below the support which was around 2021 and after that it was falling but now my first scenario is gold will keep gonna fall and touched the lower price around 1979 and my 2nd scenario is gold will gonna retest the support Again which is around 2021 and then fall Again.
      So these are my opinion about gold.
      Hello my dear friend and how is the day you have. Gold makes a fall down movement and i make 5 dollars profit by sell Gold. But long term trading i will be make a buy deal because Gold is bullish in the market trend. So i suggest to you just wait and make a buy deal for good profit. Good luck my dear and have nice day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asjad110 For This Useful Post:

Hamza46 (Yesterday)

3. #272 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,667 Times in 755 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning everyone.
      This week I'm only going to update my journal it's because I'm really busy at my shop and also I'm having internet connection problem.

Gold.
      Looks like gold has started the Bearish Trend on hourly time frame chart and on 4h time frame chart gold showing bearish Trend now however I'm having two current scenario on gold, gold breaks below the support which was around 2021 and after that it was falling but now my first scenario is gold will keep gonna fall and touched the lower price around 1979 and my 2nd scenario is gold will gonna retest the support Again which is around 2021 and then fall Again.
      So these are my opinion about gold.
      Hello! my dear friend, I am fine and what about you? Dear i respect your trading analysis. The Gold market is now going down and I tell you that its next target is located at 1965 followed by 1944. I hope today will be good for sellers and the buyers has kicked out the market .Good luck dear friend

4. 2 users say Thank You to Boman for this useful post.

Hamza46 (Yesterday), Sonia1122 (Yesterday)

5. #273 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello everyone and today I'm here with my 2nd entry in this forum.

Usd chf,
      On 4h time frame chart i draw an resistance trend line and i can see that usd chf getting rejected at the resistance trend line and keep started to fall and now in my opinion the current candle is strong bearish candle so it will keep gonna fall and test the near term Support so selling usd chf is good opportunity.
      Attached Images  

6. 7 users say Thank You to Hamza46 for this useful post.

Eva4ever (Yesterday), fanatic (Yesterday), Killer89 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2), valour01 (Yesterday), Welcome001 (Yesterday)

7. #274 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Killer89 is a glorious beacon of light Killer89 is a glorious beacon of light Killer89 is a glorious beacon of light Killer89 is a glorious beacon of light Killer89 is a glorious beacon of light Killer89 is a glorious beacon of light Killer89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Usd chf,
      On 4h time frame chart i draw an resistance trend line and i can see that usd chf getting rejected at the resistance trend line and keep started to fall and now in my opinion the current candle is strong bearish candle so it will keep gonna fall and test the near term Support so selling usd chf is good opportunity.
      Usd chf,, and it will be key to see how the Usd chf,and the will react to the fact that the of those who would love to see the unions fail is rising. that background and with the U.S. administration criticizing the weak Usd chf,, which in turn is adding to Germanys push for QE tapering, Usd chf,spreads are likely to remain volatile and to continue to widen.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Killer89 for this useful post.

Hamza46 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

9. #275 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,655 Times in 4,487 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Usd chf,
      hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on USDCHF, with the market at the value of 0.9118 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish and i think it will follow this bearish trend today to about 0.9040 before the end of the day, i don`t see this market bouncing back at the next resistance line today, i will advice we sell this market and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

Hamza46 (Yesterday)

11. #276 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,488 Times in 1,211 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Usd chf,
      The USDCHF pair is pointing downwards today and I think bears are aiming to retest the strong support area around 0.9050 level. Presently, I am on the sidelines on this pair and if price drops another 60+ pips to this daily support area, I will be looking to buy the pair from such lows once again and target 0.9280 high.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva4ever For This Useful Post:

Hamza46 (Yesterday)

13. #277 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic has a reputation beyond repute fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4664 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,397 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Usd chf,

The price of USDCHF in the near term is obviously in a downtrend, as EURUSD in the near term is in an uptrend. This is due to the fact that the price of USDCHF in the foreign exchange market is inversely correlated with that of EURUSD. This will continue as long as USD Index continues to go down.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

Hamza46 (Yesterday)

15. #278 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good evening everyone.

Gold.
      Unbelievable movement by gold Again and it fell from 2049 high and now is trading around 1936 and it's a huge fall from the gold and in just few hours gold did this movement and i don't know what happened to buyers but one. Think i know they loss too high amount from gold.

My next Trade,
      On 4h time frame chart the previous candle got Closed below the support line and now current candle is testing the support Again so if the current candle Also gets close below the support then gold will gonna fall further.
      Attached Images  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza46 For This Useful Post:

Megan fex (Yesterday)

17. #279 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Megan fex is a jewel in the rough Megan fex is a jewel in the rough Megan fex is a jewel in the rough Megan fex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good evening everyone.

Gold.
      Unbelievable movement by gold Again and it fell from 2049 high and now is trading around 1936 and it's a huge fall from the gold and in just few hours gold did this movement and i don't know what happened to buyers but one. Think i know they loss too high amount from gold.

My next Trade,
      On 4h time frame chart the previous candle got Closed below the support line and now current candle is testing the support Again so if the current candle Also gets close below the support then gold will gonna fall further.
      It has been written many times about gold last week that the gold market is going up Tell us about a lot of information gold from where the gold market is going till 2070 If I am told about gold now, then let me tell you that the market of gold has come by 2030 And I think now the gold market can come down to you and its target can be $ 2000.
      So gold is giving very good profits to people who are put in trade or sell

18. #280 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      508 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,543 Times in 3,067 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Usd chf,
      Usd chf,, and it will be key to see how the Usd chf,and the will react to the fact that the of those who would love to see the unions fail is rising. that background and with the U.S. administration criticizing the weak Usd chf,, which in turn is adding to Germanys push for QE tapering, Usd chf,spreads are likely to remain volatile and to continue it in running weeks

Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 ... 23 26 27 28

Subscribed to this Thread : 3