• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 98 ... 93 96 97 98

Thread: arafMAW trading journal

1. #971 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

AJFX is a jewel in the rough AJFX is a jewel in the rough AJFX is a jewel in the rough AJFX's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arafMAW     
      Attachment 204471

On the weekly chart of eurusd its quite obvious uptrend.But fall from 1.1258 to 1.1200 region has raised few questions in traders minds.The monthly chart is still positive and i don't see any reason to pullback now without touching yhe trendline resistance which is 3 years old in week chart that stays near 1.1360 region.
      eur usd get You gave precise trustworthy in rank Or I gain too check in the advertise that to be a dreadfully capable helper straight away add up to I get checkered the advertise with the emotive run of the mill , that is how the sell is departure to stop. And I deem the marketplace will be complete in the alike manner in the pending times. Euro usd is a extraordinarily safe tree, at this time you bottle trade supplementary and prevail on enjoyable profit. conversation about the emotive average, discussion about the click in the endowment and confirm the bazaar by building the volume, it follows that the traid in the sell is like a bike. Which flank will the sell pay a visit to in glossy Stray

2. #972 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,467 Times in 746 Posts

Attachment 204465

Hello friends,usdmxn is the one if the lowest spread and margin instrument with 4 times pip value in instaforex.The pair is falling for two months in a row.This week probably price hitted near around monthly support trendline 21.47 region and bounced up now 21.88 region.Though it crissed monthly 161.8% fibo now its above the price level.

Attachment 204464

In the daily chart you coukd see how reasonably its reversing from the 161.8% fibo area by creating a doji yesterday.
      good morning dear members how are you hope you are good morning good profit from forex market value share your nlcs I think it will go down side and will not meet you are an acid thank you very much for sharing your analogy hello hello JEE main

3. #973 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a jewel in the rough Moko is a jewel in the rough Moko is a jewel in the rough Moko is a jewel in the rough Moko's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 204465

Hello friends,usdmxn is the one if the lowest spread and margin instrument with 4 times pip value in instaforex.The pair is falling for two months in a row.This week probably price hitted near around monthly support trendline 21.47 region and bounced up now 21.88 region.Though it crissed monthly 161.8% fibo now its above the price level.

Attachment 204464

In the daily chart you coukd see how reasonably its reversing from the 161.8% fibo area by creating a doji yesterday.
      Usd now make good strength and have chances to start again up side movement because they already going very down and this pair now going strong hope you find good trade in this pair and learn trading more good and increase your trading grip.

Reply to thread
    Page 98 of 98 ... 93 96 97 98

Subscribed to this Thread : 8