• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: A review on TINES company

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,258 Times in 536 Posts

Default A review on TINES company

tines company is a chines base company and its owner name is Li-Jinyuan this company in Pakistan deal with health and wealth and sell its foods compliments and beauty product in all over in Pakistan but in the world this company is working in 105 countries and there are up to 1000 products and we can easily join this company just by buy anything about health or any beauty product and register as a member and after buying we will be a part of this company as a distributor and we can earn money by selling the company products as our referral .
      advantage :
      we can start this work with just small investments
      this is worldwide business so we can start it anywhere in the world
      this is not a job so there is no time limits for this business

disadvantages :
      we can not trust on its anytime company will be close
      a lots of people think that this is a fraud

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Romaisa for this useful post.

Adeboye (05-14-2020), Chunky (05-03-2020), Damkidah (05-03-2020), Noor786 (06-22-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,518 Times in 2,029 Posts

Tiens Group was established in the year 1995 and it is owned by a Chinese business man even though it operation is not only restricted to China. It is a multinational conglomerate and has business successfully set up in well over one hundred countries of the world. It provides a wide range of products and services for use of consumers. The company's goal is to provide and promote quality products and services as stated in it mission statement.

ADVANTAGES

Company provides variety of goods and services ranging from health care products to business services.

Company participates in diverse philanthropic gestures from time to time.

Health care products by the group has served as much as twenty million households worldwide.

Customer service and support is quality.

DISADVANTAGES

On different occasion, the group has been called out to be a fraudulent one who charge money for activities that light to be free and also engage in some irregularities which is not in line with business. A quality PR might restore company credibility and set it on the right path.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Damkidah For This Useful Post:

Chunky (05-03-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Doubtful

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,439 Times in 2,264 Posts

The diversified products developed by Tiens Group, such as health food, health care appliances, skincare applications and household products, are creating a high quality life for more than 20 million families around the world and have helped them to enjoy health, happiness, beauty and affluence.
      TIENS Super Calcium Nutrient Powder consists of bone calcium powder,oligosaccharides, skim milk powder, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, iron, and other raw materials. Tests have proven that this product has the function of increasing bone mineral density.
      TIENS -Halal guarantee system of Tiens Group. Tiens Group received the Halal certificate awarded by POM organization of Indonesia on the 8 March 2007, this has given a strong support for TIENS to develop Muslim consumer market.
      The Tiens marketing plan provides 6 different ways to earn an income. As an independent TIENS distributor, you are entitled to purchase products at wholesale price. You are then free to retail the products to your customers with the difference between retail and wholesale price being entirely your profit.

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,540 Times in 851 Posts

TIENS Group Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 and entered the international market in 1997. TIENS Group has become an international conglomerate in the fields of biotechnology, health management, hotel and tourism, education and training, e-commerce, international trade, etc. Its business is located in more than 190 countries and regions around the world, and it has established branches in 110 countries and regions. TIENS Group has made innovative developments in four major categories of products, health supplements, health care appliances, personal care products,and household products, and serves more than 40 million families around the world.

ADVANTAGES OF TIENS GROUP.
      1. They have major product that offers service to more than 40 million households.
      2. They specify in producing health care product and business product.

DISADVANTAGES OF TIENS GROUP.
      1. Their services are regarded to be fraudulent.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Tiens1 is a multi-level marketing business originating from China,
      Tiens was founded in 1995 by Mr. Li Jin Yuan in Thianjin China. on
      in 1997 Tiens Group began expanding its business in the international market,
      now Tiens Group has become a multinational group that includes
      biotechnology, health management, hotels and tourism, education and research,
      e-commerce, finance and investment, industrial capital, commercial capital and capital
      finance. With businesses covering more than 190 countries and regions, Tiens has subsidiaries in 110 countries In 2015 marked the 20th anniversary of the founding of Tiens Group, in 20
      Recent years, Tiens has changed from a small company that is managed
      personally become an international company. For 20 years
      Finally, Tiens is transformed from an unknown company in the industry
      Direct selling is one of the 10 biggest companies in the world
      direct sales industry.
      Tiens as one of the multi-level marketing companies in the world, has
      developed into one of the leading companies in China, as well as being
      one of the multi-level marketing business holders who has a market area
      the biggest international in the world. In December 2002, Tiens Group received the National Level multi-level marketing based award "and" Research
      Food-Based National Level Supplements "from the Republican Research Agency
      Chinese people. At that time Tiens shares were successfully marketed on the stock market
      United States (American Stock Exchange)

8. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,294 Times in 866 Posts

Well i have a great Exposure of this company because i have spent 4 Years and i purchase many products and used all of these. some of the products like BCM (Blood Circulatory Massager) and Eco Life is still under my use and i find it best products and i am using these products since 2009 and i find these Products Good but in Machines This is the best manufacturing and result oriented company but Medicines are useless and only food supplements with no benefits i have tried and find these useless. it is my personal experience regarding this.
      Advantages
      Machines are good and result oriented.
      It can make you rich in days if you are good in sales.
      strong network and good persons will give you good benefits.
      Disadvantages
      Useless Food Supplements that decrease the person reputation.
      Once You purchase medicine after that you find no use and no sale.
      you need to work too much and earn very slow,

9. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Demilade will become famous soon enough Demilade will become famous soon enough Demilade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

REVIEW ON TIENS GROUP

Tiens group is a china based company established in 1998 by LI-Jinyuan , and it has over 110 subsidiaries with more than 4000 monopoly store . It product range from health care product , health care appliances , skin care and household product . They have registered their present in most countries of the world especially in Africa . It is a company with versatile benefit to it customer in providing an health care service and at the same time provide them with an avenue which they can make an extra income through their marketing strategy . When you registered as a distributor , you purchase the product in wholesale price and offer it to the people at retail price and make money with it .

ADVANTAGES .
      (1) It is a source of employment to the people.
      (2) It promote nature through their herbal product.
      (3) Their have good customer care .
      (3).They have good marketing strategy to their product .
      (4) Their product are subjected to periodic review .
      (5) They have varieties of product to benefit mankind

DIS ADVANTAGES
      (1)They charge high price for their product .
      (2) They set target that is very difficult to accomplished in the market. (3)
      (3) They health appliances are somehow subject to irregularity in functioning .

Reply to thread