• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: How to determine when the market is really trending?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abdolsyukur is an unknown quantity at this point abdolsyukur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benhill     
      i've been doing this for few years. at the begining, its really hard, my acc is up and down. a have 40:50 winning ratio, im so lucky because have a good RR. 1:3 (i'm swing trader) thilf finally i know what should i do to find tren or counter it. the secret is 'waiting'. good luck. i will write it clearly next time.
      I know what I need to do to find a trend or face. the secret is 'waiting'. good luck. I am definitely going to write next time. Go to first new post How to Determine When a market is Really Trending. at the beginning, really hard, my acc is up and down. who has won the ratio of 40:50, im very lucky to have a good RR. 1:3 (I swing trader) thilf finally I have done this for several years

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,321 Posts

Trending is happening in the market can not be 100% but at least we know there is no sign beforehand so you can do the most good treatment and all these things you have to run more quickly and accurately.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to resty For This Useful Post:

orphenoc (01-01-2013)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

andijeweh is on a distinguished road andijeweh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      573 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resty     
      Trending is happening in the market can not be 100% but at least we know there is no sign beforehand so you can do the most good treatment and all these things you have to run more quickly and accurately.
      see the trend in this market will be very good and will be able to make good profits in our trade, but of course this really is not going to be easy for us to do because we have a lot to learn in a trade with good analysis

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is such a good post. I have really enjoyed reading it. I am sure a lot of our friends in this forum will find it very helpful to be able to know how important it is to go with trend and how to spot it.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kheya is an unknown quantity at this point kheya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks on send which, it's clearly indicated at all. So helps a great deal with reading through scene fashion and teaching after for you to open up a trade. I goal newbie’s as if me personally will implement patients things and also ideas on tips on how to control scene fashion and no longer for you to expect our instincts.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

market usually will give employees will signal when trending and movements that occur are usually more likely to begin with a sideways pattern since the market will be prepared for the necessary preparation that is trending in the phase prior to the news.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

exwim is an unknown quantity at this point exwim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if the market is a trend, when making transactions we do not fight the direction of the trend, if we do the opposite to the direction of the trend, likely can benefit, stochastic and rsi is the indicator for the market swing, not to market trends

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

orangsukses is an unknown quantity at this point orangsukses's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'd rather do sell when the price is really on top. because it will surely exist when the price drops. as long as we have the resilience 1000 pips, we will remain safe. and our money will not be lost.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,321 Posts

follow the trend quickly, grab some pips just is not a problem with scalping so you do not need to open a position when the market too much because it would be difficult trending open position so it should be fast with large lot size.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2006 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andijeweh     
      see the trend in this market will be very good and will be able to make good profits in our trade, but of course this really is not going to be easy for us to do because we have a lot to learn in a trade with good analysis
      we also see the market trend when we hve enter to the forex market, we are also see which trend is good for us to got following inside this busines, i think that is really important for the trader

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...