• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 76 of 76 ... 71 74 75 76

Thread: Sunstrar Trading journal

1. #751 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,365 Times in 684 Posts

Default U.S. Dollar Currency Index

Hello friends, how are you all? I hope everyone will be enjoying the weekend in their homes today. At the moment I'm sharing all the coming week usdx analysis. Last week usdx was weak. On Friday, the usdx market closed at 96.66. But next week will be usdx strong. So this is a great opportunity for us to buy usdx. In the coming weeks, usdx could go up to 98.20. So we want to see this as a good opportunity to buy.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to sunstrar for this useful post.

bili001 (Yesterday), Ikhlas (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday), noori786 (Yesterday), Rosemary (Yesterday)

3. #752 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunstrar     
      Hello friends, how are you all? I hope everyone will be enjoying the weekend in their homes today. At the moment I'm sharing all the coming week usdx analysis. Last week usdx was weak. On Friday, the usdx market closed at 96.66. But next week will be usdx strong. So this is a great opportunity for us to buy usdx. In the coming weeks, usdx could go up to 98.20. So we want to see this as a good opportunity to buy.
      According to my technical knowledge if you noticed the price in the weekly time frame on the pair of USX reason we have find the bullish rejection from the support level of 96.10

if we measure the price with respect of the 4 hour charge the price is making no more the series of lower loss so its mean the price is ready to catch some bullish move towards the level of 96.90 what is the better we have to find the bullish opportunity for usdx

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to noori786 for this useful post.

Ikhlas (Yesterday), sunstrar (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

5. #753 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,831 Times in 1,607 Posts

I agree with your opinion that next week the usdx has the potential to strengthen because prices have finished weakening and are trying to make an upward move. but it is not yet a certainty that prices will rise higher and become bullish. need confirmation of a dominant bullish candle and break from the nearest resistance. then the usdx movement will actually occur and make a purchase will generate profit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikhlas For This Useful Post:

sunstrar (Yesterday)

7. #754 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,344 Times in 1,117 Posts

Hello dear friend good afternoon 🌞 hope your will be enjoying your time with your family and friends. I am also enjoying 😊

Lets talk about your analysis of usd currency which definitely touched 96.66 and i am also expecting its movement till 98+ and obviously it will offer us a good opportunity of buying trade with good profit. Best of luck for your trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bili001 For This Useful Post:

sunstrar (Yesterday)

9. #755 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angry

SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends, how are you? I hope everyone will be safe in their homes. At the moment I am sharing usdjpy analysis with you all. Last week usdjpy had a down and up movement. But with the USD strengthening next week, UsdJpy looks likely to be much stronger. In the coming weeks usdjpy could go up to 108.50. So we buy usdjpy from here.
      The relative strength index has dipped into negative with the Friday drop below 107.00 but it is a weak indicator until the USD/JPY penetrates 106.50. The week's decline has switched the near view to bearish. Enjoy your day and have a profitable week.

10. #756 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      612 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,715 Times in 608 Posts

Hello dear friend, this coming trading week starting in few hours time, I expect the USDX to go bullish and possibly get to the resistance at 97.67. I expect the USD to be making strong pull upwards. I wish everyone a profitable trading week ahead

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Yesterday)

12. #757 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,399 Times in 1,677 Posts

how do you do, mate.

well, though i expect some bullish movement on the usdx next trading sessions as price has gotten to extreme oversold territories, but i do not see it moving as high as the 98.20 you mentioned. from what i see on the daily timeframe, price could hit 97.73 which is the upper line of the bollinger band on the daily timeframe. so when buying we need to target that level first.

well, best wishes for your trading activities this week.

Reply to thread
    Page 76 of 76 ... 71 74 75 76

Subscribed to this Thread : 7