• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: Sunstrar Trading journal

1. #331 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar is a splendid one to behold sunstrar's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends how are you all I am sharing usdjpy analysis with you all. In the beginning today usdjpy was very weak. But a few hours ago it started to get stronger again. usdjpy will be more strong so buy it in short term trade. Why would it be stronger?
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to sunstrar for this useful post.

BALOCHKING1 (Today), Bibig (Today), loaded-prof (Today)

3. #332 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1 has a brilliant future BALOCHKING1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,765 Times in 823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunstrar     
      Hello friends how are you all I am sharing usdjpy analysis with you all. In the beginning today usdjpy was very weak. But a few hours ago it started to get stronger again. usdjpy will be more strong so buy it in short term trade. Why would it be stronger?
      yes my dear sir you are right and I agree with you USD/Jpy is still under bearish pressure but i think that now it's bearishness is not that strong and not that active and I think that now USD/Jpy would be looking to break out of this bearish pressure....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BALOCHKING1 For This Useful Post:

sunstrar (Today)

5. #333 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,869 Times in 1,043 Posts

well, i guess the best thing to do with the usd/jpy currency combination is to wait and let us see if it could overcome the resistance at 108.00 all the way to 108.30. if the bulls succeed that far, i will believe we can get 109.50 this week. till then i remain aside. suffered a lot already on the sluggish bullish movement of this asset.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

dotdot2222 (Today), ogbovic80 (Today)

7. #334 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bibig is a glorious beacon of light Bibig is a glorious beacon of light Bibig is a glorious beacon of light Bibig is a glorious beacon of light Bibig is a glorious beacon of light Bibig's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear mate your analysis about usdjpy major currency pair is too good and accurate that usdjpy major pair will move in bullish trend and its upper border will touch the price 120.40 and lower price level will be the range of 117.60 so buyer having good chance to get amazing profits from Forex market

Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34

Subscribed to this Thread : 6