MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

riskseeker is on a distinguished road riskseeker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Listening to music to keep motivated

I am a music junkie since God knows when. In my childhood, I vividly remember I would play a CD of The Carpenters on our entertainment system before going to sleep. Oh, those were the days.

Yes, I am that person who does not leave our house without bringing earphones with me. I listen to music on the way to work or home, during long walks, or when I am too happy or sad. It gives me a certainty that I am in a good company.

My profound love for music started at our humble abode. I grew up in a family that sings a lot on the karaoke. Bragging aside, we sing pretty good, too. If only you check the list of all the songs I liked on my Spotify, you will notice an expansive music library — from my father who loves the songs of Matt Monro and Frank Sinatra to my brothers who prefer rap and R&B genres.

Based on researches, people who are hooked to music lowers stress levels and improves their overall health condition. It either releases a feel-good hormone called Dopamine when listening alone or prolactin when with another person. Music is also capable of sharpening minds and increasing IQ levels over time.

That is not, however, the reason why I listen to music all the time. It is an unexplainable feeling. Music is what I consider my “significant other” I refuse to live without. Music makes me ecstatic whenever I have a blast of good music in my ears.

Let me tell you how listening to songs helped me with some aspects of my life.

Listening to music lets me concentrate more in order to tick off my to-do list. Since my job is mostly field work, I’ll just put on my earphones and I won’t be distracted by the noisy environment. In particular, classical or baroque music gives me that extra push to generate more profits because its soft and gentle tone soothes me just before making any drastic trading decision.

There was a time that music nursed my grieving heart. To be clear, I was not in a relationship yet I experienced a heartache at a time the person I used to consider a friend shattered my heart into pieces. After that unfortunate incident, I resorted to exercising, changing my environment, and curating a playlist of heartbreak songs. Based on experience, playing such songs made me feel the world was crying with me unlike when I stream motivating songs.

Also, I blast a list of upbeat songs when I exercise or hit the gym. It pushes me to test my limits, sweat off the excess fat, and burn more calories. Did you notice when you do Zumba, dancing to energetic songs makes you happy? A major key to that is a good song, of course.

Generally speaking, a good song transforms my otherwise gloomy mood. That is usually the case, I mean the bad day. Music relaxes me most of, if not all, the time and makes me feel better when the universe suddenly decides to throw me a curveball.

Now, stream your precious Spotify songs and start trading. May you have a happy hump week ahead!

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Listening to music to keep motivated:
      Music is one of the most important things in life because it can determine our mood and even make us relaxed, there we go about it, listen to good music because those are the ones that would eventually have positive impact on you, anyone that cannot listen to music that will actually make them motivate could experience some emotion and break down especially when you have just experienced losses in the forex market.

We should not attempt to listen to music that promote violence, drug abuse and the likes, these are the things that could automatically corrupt the mind.

Advantages.

1. Music gives inspiration.
      2. Music can make you calm.
      3. Music changes the atmosphere that was previously tensed.

Disadvantages.

1. There are many music that promote gang violence.
      2. Some encourage drug abuse.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,472 Times in 2,003 Posts

Music can be seen from different perspective, but music is most perceived to be anything that sounds good to the hears. Anything melodious, that has got rhythm and flow is all what music encompasses. Music is an art form and also being regarded to as a cultural activity. Formation of music requires combination of different element of sounds like vocals, tempo and so on. Music can help man to serve different purposes and even animals listen to music, in most cases music is known to serve entertainment functions. Music comes in different types and languages, and enjoying a music does not have to be about understanding the language, as long as the person listening vibes well with the song, that is music.

ADVANTAGES
      1. Listening to music can help bring a great relief to an individual.
      2. Music can aid the healing process of a converlescent.
      3. Music can be used to project culture.

DISADVANTAGES
      1. Sometimes, music which are played really loud and enjoyable for some people might be disturbing for others.
      2. The constant use of earpiece in listening to music can lead to damaged eardrums.
      Attached Images  

4. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,045 Times in 643 Posts

Music is Medicine! That is the main thing that we should have to understand because sometimes when we are going through a very difficult situation, when we put on music, it can automatically make us feel better because we understand that there is healing effect that it has, there are different music that we can listen to, what is important is that we pay attention to the ones that would assist us from any given situation, when we are satisfied with what we have received, then we can be sure that we have done a very good deal which means we know what we want.

Advantage of Music.
      1. Makes you have something that gives you encouragement when things are basically down.
      2. The lyrics can automatically lift your spirit when you aren't feeling good.

Disadvantages of Music.
      1. Wrong music can influence you negatively.
      2. Too loud music is dangerous to ear.

Reply to thread