on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 896 of 896 ... 891 894 895 896
Results 8,951 to 8,956 of 8956

Thread: Maria Trading Journal

1. #8951 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 2,097 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

USD CAD ANALYSIS

Good Evening to my forum friends....
    Assalamu Alaikum how are you my dear friend I hopefully it is well now I tell about the pair of currencies USD CAD analysis of market is upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy and gain so much profit .
    My point of view and my technical analysis of market is continuous to upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy because strong signal of market is upward movement .
    My best observations or market is upward movement because trend is your friend.
    My dear friend my analysis and my point of view is market today upward movement and making the bullish candle so best for everyone insert the trade of buy and gain so much profit because short term trading is today is best today making the upward candles because market move to upward.
    Now market is continous to upward movement best time insert the trade of buy in this pair of currency.
    Trend is your friend so everyone follow the trend of market and gain so much profit.
    Time frame M30.
    Now market rejection to upward movement start and market continous to bullish trend.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

noor616 (Yesterday), Tube light (Yesterday)

3. #8952 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Tube light is a splendid one to behold Tube light is a splendid one to behold Tube light is a splendid one to behold Tube light is a splendid one to behold Tube light is a splendid one to behold Tube light is a splendid one to behold Tube light is a splendid one to behold Tube light's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Maria143     
    USD CAD ANALYSIS

Assalamu Alaikum how are you my dear friend I hopefully it is well now I tell about the pair of currencies USD CAD analysis of market is upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy and gain so much profit .
    My point of view and my technical analysis of market is continuous to upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy because strong signal of market is upward movement .
    My dear friend my analysis and my point of view is market today upward movement and making the bullish candle so best for everyone insert the trade of buy and gain so much profit because short term trading is today is best today making the upward candles because market move to upward.
    Now market is continous to upward movement best time insert the trade of buy in this pair of currency.
    Trend is your friend so everyone follow the trend of market and gain so much profit.
    Time frame M30.
    Now market rejection to upward movement start and market continous to bullish trend.

The usd / cad pair is still in the ascending channel. At the same time, it seems that this pair is also in the triangle. It appears that the price has recently rebounded from both the top of the channel and the top of the triangle. The Relative Strength Indicator (RSI) and the stochastic oscillator are partially moving downwards. . Most likely, this pair will land in the Bollinger Bands in the middle of the zone around 1.3160. Both moving averages are also located in this zone. After that, one of the two possible scenarios will be revealed. Either there will be a breakout at the bottom and the price will try to leave the triangle and the channel, or it will go down to the level of 1.3120,
    This pair is trading under bearish control and this is because crude oil has been moving in the flat channel for a while. Oil prices have risen today after the recent fall. Thus, the price could well test the lower limit of this trading channel at 1.3057 which is equal to 61.8% Fibonacci. Technical indicators in the d1 time frame will support the Canadian dollar
    It will move to the lower Bollinger Bands and then it will probably move down to 1.3080, this is the last low. Alternatively, the price will be able to consolidate below the middle Bollinger Bands and rise to the zone of Butterfly Top 1.3260 and 1.3220 in view of reaching the top line of the channel. So think before do anyting,hope this week will help to earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tube light For This Useful Post:

Maria143 (Yesterday)

5. #8953 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    401 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,913 Times in 2,544 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 2

USD CAD ANALYSIS

Time frame M30.
    this pair USDCAD is at 1.3307, it was bullish yesterday and again following the same trednd and going in the same direction there is no signs of bearish movement showing by indicators bollinger bands custom moving averages and support resistances supporting its bullish move and giving good signal for buy entry.

6. 2 users say Thank You to noor616 for this useful post.

Happy Jutt (Yesterday), Maria143 (Yesterday)

7. #8954 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 2,097 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

USD CHF ANALYSIS

Good Night to my forum friends....
    Assalamu Alaikum how are you my dear friend I hopefully it is well now I tell about the pair of currencies USD CHF analysis of market is upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy and gain so much profit .
    Time frame M30.
    Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria143 For This Useful Post:

maximum (Today)

9. #8955 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

HaiderAli911 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli911's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

USD CHF ANALYSIS

Assalamu Alaikum how are you my dear friend I hopefully it is well now I tell about the pair of currencies USD CHF analysis of market is upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy and gain so much profit .
    Time frame M30.
    Hello dear forex trader good night to all of you.. tomorrow is the bonus day and hopefully we all will have bonus tomorrow and best of luck..
    Now come to the analysis of USD CHF pair which is now going upward after bearish trend and making bullish trend. But according to my opinion we should be very careful about the market because it is going very slow due to presidential election in USA. So be careful before trade. Because this pair USD CHF is now going upward so you can put a buy trade for short terms. Keep watching the market trend for stock best of luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HaiderAli911 For This Useful Post:

maximum (Today)

11. #8956 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1475 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,218 Times in 2,351 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

USD CHF ANALYSIS

Time frame M30.
    According to my analysis on D1, the price of USD/CHF may likely continues to buy to the next resistance level at 0.91841 as yesterday candle broke and close above a resistance at price level 0.91484 but in case the price do not get there or breaks down and close below resistance 0.91484 now acting as support, the current buy market will be invalidated and sell should therefore be activated. we should keep this pair on a close watch and if possible place a stop lose right below the support level in order to be on the safe side of the market, we should also watch out for change of trend if the next resistance is broken and as may be indicated by the macd

Reply to thread
Page 896 of 896 ... 891 894 895 896

Subscribed to this Thread : 23