GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 964 of 964 ... 959 962 963 964
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 9640

Thread: Maria Trading Journal

1. #9631 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,114 Times in 2,552 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    GBP USD ANALYSIS OF CURRRENCIES

Good Morning.....
    Assalamu Alaikum how are you my dear friend I hopefully all is well.
    My point of view and my experience is GBP USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in hourly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in hourly basis.
    My knowledge and my predictions is continuous to upward candle making in hourly time frame .
    My predictions and my experience is pair of currency is trend is upward so making the bullish candal because market trend is upward trend is your friend.
    So market is bullish candle making in next hour so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now GBP USD Pair of currency reach at 1.38431 is going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus.
    My dear friend and my forum mates friends if you become a successful you must follow the successful traders for the successful trader predictions then you are also a successful trader in forex trading business in the hourly time frame . Best of luck and best wishes to everyone my dear friend.
    My point of view and my experience is pair of currencies continues to upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy.
    This pair of currency is up movement everyone insert the trade buy in hourly time frame when market is open in everyone insert the trade of buy.
    Technical analysis of market is best and best signals of successful traders everyone follow up the technical analysis of market and making so much bonus in hourly time frame.
    My experience is market pair of currency GBP USD is upward movement and making the bullish candle in next hour and hourly time frame is best time frame for earning and maximum benefits in hourly for everyone. Forex trading business in this timeframe is best and strong signal for everyone so best of luck in next hour insert the trade-of buy and making so much profit.
    My point of view and my experience is market reach at support point .Now market is rejection of upward movement so best time for the trade of buy in this pair of currency.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade of buy in this pair of currency because strong signal of market is bullish candle making in next hour so best of luck and best wishes to everyone and making so much bonus in hourly time frame.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus if you follow the technical analysis of market best and satrong signal of technical Analysis of market.
    My dear friend my best prediction is trend is your friend is strongly signal of market is bullish so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in this pair of currency this is the major pair of currencies is continuously making the bullish candle in hourly time frame.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade-of buy because the strong signals of market is bullish trend trend continues in hourly time frame market move to upward so everyone insert the trade-of buy because technical analysis is best signal for everyone insert the trade-of buy use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is best for successful trader.,a
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

amiron56 (22-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021), Sahib (22-03-2021), SHOAIBK12 (30-03-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #9632 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143 has a reputation beyond repute Maria143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    AUD USD ANALYSIS OF CURRRENCIES

Good Morning.....
    My point of view and my experience is AUD USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in hourly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in hourly basis.
    My knowledge and my predictions is continuous to upward candle making in hourly time frame .
    My predictions and my experience is pair of currency is trend is upward so making the bullish candal because market trend is upward trend is your friend.
    So market is bullish candle making in next hour so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now AUD USD Pair of currency reach at 0.77259 is going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus.
    My dear friend and my forum mates friends if you become a successful you must follow the successful traders for the successful trader predictions then you are also a successful trader in forex trading business in the hourly time frame . Best of luck and best wishes to everyone my dear friend.
    My point of view and my experience is pair of currencies continues to upward movement so best for everyone insert the trade of buy.
    This pair of currency is up movement everyone insert the trade buy in hourly time frame when market is open in everyone insert the trade of buy.
    Technical analysis of market is best and best signals of successful traders everyone follow up the technical analysis of market and making so much bonus in hourly time frame.
    My experience is market pair of currency AUD USD is upward movement and making the bullish candle in next hour and hourly time frame is best time frame for earning and maximum benefits in hourly for everyone. Forex trading business in this timeframe is best and strong signal for everyone so best of luck in next hour insert the trade-of buy and making so much profit.
    My point of view and my experience is market reach at support point .Now market is rejection of upward movement so best time for the trade of buy in this pair of currency.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade of buy in this pair of currency because strong signal of market is bullish candle making in next hour so best of luck and best wishes to everyone and making so much bonus in hourly time frame.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus if you follow the technical analysis of market best and satrong signal of technical Analysis of market.
    My dear friend my best prediction is trend is your friend is strongly signal of market is bullish so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in this pair of currency this is the major pair of currencies is continuously making the bullish candle in hourly time frame.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade-of buy because the strong signals of market is bullish trend trend continues in hourly time frame market move to upward so everyone insert the trade-of buy because technical analysis is best signal for everyone insert the trade-of buy use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is best for successful trader.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 7 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

Guestteam (22-03-2021), Husnain41ff (22-03-2021), Late night (22-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021), RightMan1 (22-03-2021), SHOAIBK12 (30-03-2021), TuneForex (22-03-2021)

5. #9633 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    NZD USD ANALYSIS OF CURRRENCIES

Good Morning.....
    My point of view and my experience is NZD USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in hourly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in hourly basis.
    So market is bullish candle making in next hour so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now NZD USD Pair of currency reach at 0.71554 is going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus.
    My experience is market pair of currency NZD USD is upward movement and making the bullish candle in next hour and hourly time frame is best time frame for earning and maximum benefits in hourly for everyone. Forex trading business in this timeframe is best and strong signal for everyone so best of luck in next hour insert the trade-of buy and making so much profit.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade-of buy because the strong signals of market is bullish trend trend continues in hourly time frame market move to upward so everyone insert the trade-of buy because technical analysis is best signal for everyone insert the trade-of buy use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is best for successful trader.
    Attached Images  

6. #9634 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    USD CHF ANALYSIS OF CURRRENCIES

Good Morning.....
    My point of view and my experience is USD CHF pair of market is continuous to upward movement in hourly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in hourly basis.
    So market is bullish candle making in next hour so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now USD CHF Pair of currency reach at 0.93571 is going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus.
    My experience is market pair of currency USD CHF is upward movement and making the bullish candle in next hour and hourly time frame is best time frame for earning and maximum benefits in hourly for everyone. Forex trading business in this timeframe is best and strong signal for everyone so best of luck in next hour insert the trade-of buy and making so much profit.
    Attached Images  

7. 13 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

amiron56 (24-03-2021), Eva4ever (24-03-2021), Fighterss (24-03-2021), Guestteam (24-03-2021), Husnain41ff (24-03-2021), Interlock (24-03-2021), Killer089 (24-03-2021), Leofric (24-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021), PhilipOscar (24-03-2021), RightMan1 (24-03-2021), SweetRose (24-03-2021), TuneForex (24-03-2021)

8. #9635 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    EUR USD ANALYSIS

My point of view and my experience is EUR USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in hourly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in hourly basis.
    So market is bullish candle making in next hour so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now EUR USD Pair of currency reach at 1.17837 is going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus.
    My experience is market pair of currency EUR USD is upward movement and making the bullish candle in next hour and hourly time frame is best time frame for earning and maximum benefits in hourly for everyone. Forex trading business in this timeframe is best and strong signal for everyone so best of luck in next hour insert the trade-of buy and making so much profit.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade-of buy because the strong signals of market is bullish trend trend continues in hourly time frame market move to upward so everyone insert the trade-of buy because technical analysis is best signal for everyone insert the trade-of buy use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is best for successful trader.,
    Attached Images  

9. 4 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

Eva4ever (26-03-2021), Interlock (26-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021), ringgit_maker (27-03-2021)

10. #9636 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    GBP USD IN HOLIDAYS ANALYSIS

Enjoying Holidays With team members and with family on visting point.
    Assalamu Alaikum how are you my dear friend I hopefully all is well and enjoy the holidays with family and with friends Forex trading and gain more knowledge weekly basis sharing your knowledge with each other then you are successful trader when working in forex trading market.
    My point of view and my experience is GBP USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in weekly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in weekly basis.
    My knowledge and my predictions is continuous to upward candle making in weekly time frame this market is continuous to upward movement and bullish candle making because strong signals of market is bullish candle making so everyone follow the trend of market and insert the trade of buy and making bonus in weekly basis time frame best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    My predictions and my experience is GBP USD pair of currency is trend is upward so when market is open in next week is making the bullish candal because market trend is upward trend is your friend.
    So market is bullish candle making in next week so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now GBP USD pair of currency reach best point now going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus in next week.
    My point of view and my technical analysis of market is continuous to upward movement technical analysis of market is is upward movement so everyone insert the trade of buy in this pair of currency for the next week so best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    So best of luck in my dear friend and making so much bonus in weekly time frame.
    My dear friend for everyone if you follow the technical analysis of market and follow the fundamental analysis of market is bullish trend continues everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus in weekly time frame.
    My technical analysis of market is continuous to upward movement and making the bullish candle so everyone insert the trade-of buy next week.
    My dear friend so insert the trade of buy because strong signals of market is upward movement so everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus in next week when market is open so best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    My dear friend best time for earning because now is your mind is fresh market is stop and enjoy the holidays with families with colleagues with best friends of business so every weekly sharing your knowledge sharing your experience with each other then you become a successful trader and making so much bonus in weekly basis in coming in future you must make so much bonus if you weekly analyses and weekly experience share it with each other , so everyone follow the trend and technical analysis of market best time for earning in next week everyone insert the trade of buy because strong signals of market is upward movement best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    Attached Images  

11. 13 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

bhai001 (27-03-2021), fareedkhan (27-03-2021), Fighterss (27-03-2021), Guestteam (27-03-2021), Husnain41ff (27-03-2021), IFX VLadimir (27-03-2021), Interlock (27-03-2021), Killer089 (27-03-2021), loaded-prof (27-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021), ShantiMan (27-03-2021), SHOAIBK12 (30-03-2021), Vacko (27-03-2021)

12. #9637 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    EUR USD IN HOLIDAYS ANALYSIS

Assalamu Alaikum how are you my dear friend I hopefully all is well and enjoy the holidays with family and with friends Forex trading and gain more knowledge weekly basis sharing your knowledge with each other then you are successful trader when working in forex trading market.
    My point of view and my experience is EUR USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in weekly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in weekly basis.
    My knowledge and my predictions is continuous to upward candle making in weekly time frame this market is continuous to upward movement and bullish candle making because strong signals of market is bullish candle making so everyone follow the trend of market and insert the trade of buy and making bonus in weekly basis time frame best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    My predictions and my experience is EUR USD pair of currency is trend is upward so when market is open in next week is making the bullish candal because market trend is upward trend is your friend.
    So market is bullish candle making in next week so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now EUR USD pair of currency reach best point now going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus in next week.
    My point of view and my technical analysis of market is continuous to upward movement technical analysis of market is is upward movement so everyone insert the trade of buy in this pair of currency for the next week so best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    So best of luck in my dear friend and making so much bonus in weekly time frame.
    My dear friend for everyone if you follow the technical analysis of market and follow the fundamental analysis of market is bullish trend continues everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus in weekly time frame.
    My technical analysis of market is continuous to upward movement and making the bullish candle so everyone insert the trade-of buy next week.
    My dear friend so insert the trade of buy because strong signals of market is upward movement so everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus in next week when market is open so best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    My dear friend best time for earning because now is your mind is fresh market is stop and enjoy the holidays with families with colleagues with best friends of business so every weekly sharing your knowledge sharing your experience with each other then you become a successful trader and making so much bonus in weekly basis in coming in future you must make so much bonus if you weekly analyses and weekly experience share it with each other , so everyone follow the trend and technical analysis of market best time for earning in next week everyone insert the trade of buy because strong signals of market is upward movement best of luck and best wishes to everyone.
    Attached Images  

13. 16 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

ayan555 (27-03-2021), bappy4x (27-03-2021), Ch saab (28-03-2021), EnKubo 8x5 (27-03-2021), Fighterss (27-03-2021), Guestteam (27-03-2021), Husnain41ff (27-03-2021), Interlock (27-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021), PhilipOscar (27-03-2021), RightMan1 (27-03-2021), ringgit_maker (27-03-2021), Summy (27-03-2021), SweetRose (27-03-2021), zahid4x (27-03-2021), Zeina (27-03-2021)

14. #9638 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    AUD USD IN HOLIDAYS ANALYSIS

GOOD MORNING
    My point of view and my experience is AUD USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in weekly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in weekly basis.
    My predictions and my experience is AUD USD pair of currency is trend is upward so when market is open in next week is making the bullish candal because market trend is upward trend is your friend.
    So market is bullish candle making in next week so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now AUD USD pair of currency reach best point now going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus in next week.
    Attached Images  

15. 13 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

Elone Musk (28-03-2021), Fighterss (28-03-2021), Guestteam (28-03-2021), Interlock (28-03-2021), Killer089 (28-03-2021), loaded-prof (28-03-2021), Mikhail Mishustin (28-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021), PhilipOscar (28-03-2021), Scared329 (28-03-2021), ShantiMan (28-03-2021), Tacaz (28-03-2021), zahid4x (28-03-2021)

16. #9639 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    EUR USD HOURLY ANALYSIS

My point of view and my experience is EUR USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in hourly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in hourly basis.
    So market is bullish candle making in next hour so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now EUR USD Pair of currency reach at 1.17800 is going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus.
    My experience is market pair of currency EUR USD is upward movement and making the bullish candle in next hour and hourly time frame is best time frame for earning and maximum benefits in hourly for everyone. Forex trading business in this timeframe is best and strong signal for everyone so best of luck in next hour insert the trade-of buy and making so much profit.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade-of buy because the strong signals of market is bullish trend trend continues in hourly time frame market move to upward so everyone insert the trade-of buy because technical analysis is best signal for everyone insert the trade-of buy use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is best for successful trader...
    Attached Images  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria143 For This Useful Post:

Vacko (29-03-2021)

18. #9640 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    GBP USD HOURLY ANALYSIS

My point of view and my experience is GBP USD pair of market is continuous to upward movement in hourly time frame so everyone insert the trade of buy and making so much bonus in hourly basis.
    So market is bullish candle making in next hour so everyone insert the trade-of buy. Now GBP USD Pair of currency reach at 1.38214 is going to bullish movement continues to everyone insert the trade-of buy and making so much bonus.
    My experience is market pair of currency GBP USD is upward movement and making the bullish candle in next hour and hourly time frame is best time frame for earning and maximum benefits in hourly for everyone. Forex trading business in this timeframe is best and strong signal for everyone so best of luck in next hour insert the trade-of buy and making so much profit.
    My dear friend best time insert the trade-of buy because the strong signals of market is bullish trend trend continues in hourly time frame market move to upward so everyone insert the trade-of buy because technical analysis is best signal for everyone insert the trade-of buy use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is best for successful trader...
    Attached Images  

19. 12 users say Thank You to Maria143 for this useful post.

ayan555 (29-03-2021), bhai001 (29-03-2021), Emma Samantha (29-03-2021), Fighterss (29-03-2021), GENERAL (29-03-2021), Interlock (29-03-2021), PhilipOscar (29-03-2021), ringgit_maker (29-03-2021), SHOAIBK12 (30-03-2021), SweetRose (30-03-2021), Tacaz (29-03-2021), TurgutAlp (29-03-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 964 of 964 ... 959 962 963 964

Subscribed to this Thread : 22