• Reply to thread
    Page 209 of 209 ... 204 207 208 209
    Results 2,081 to 2,088 of 2088

Thread: Maria Trading Journal

1. #2081 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger is a splendid one to behold Ranger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maria143     
      Hello how are you my dear friend good evening for everyone good analysing of market and good abbreviations of market is upward movement now trend of market is bullish so best time insert the trade of buy in time frame of M30. Good working in forex market and gain good profit from forex market.
      Well USD CAD pair as of now attempting to making bullish flame, today toward the starting time this pair was on bearish side yet right now it moving to the upside, I trust it will keep on moving to the upward, yet right now I dont believe that it will be acceptable choice for us to make purchase request and yes on the off chance that you are long haul dealer, at that point you can pick this pair for long position, on the grounds that very soon this pair will break level.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

Maria143 (Today), Michel1798 (Today)

3. #2082 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Pensive

Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,017 Times in 844 Posts

Hello how are you my dear friend good evening for everyone good analysing of market and good abbreviations of market is upward movement now trend of market is bullish so best time insert the trade of buy in time frame of M30. Good working in forex market and gain good profit from forex market.
      My dear broker your correct I am as yet revealing to you that USDCAD should be possible today. What's more, the USDCAD should likewise be possible today, yet I don't see a clear pattern So I am not ready to give you the right investigation about USDCAD yet What my mind is stating may descend

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michel1798 For This Useful Post:

Maria143 (Today)

5. #2083 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,203 Times in 533 Posts

Dear friends, I agree with you, but the way I think, for this reason, cars can try to be upward And if we trade it in the coming days, then by buying this usd cad crruncy pair, we will be able to get better profits. And if we sell this pair, then it will be a loss item because if I see according to the 4 hour time frame, then more and more mawa is seen buying it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madeeha For This Useful Post:

Maria143 (Today)

7. #2084 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143 has a brilliant future Maria143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,773 Times in 641 Posts

Hello how are you my dear friend I hope all is well now I tell about the pair of currencies USD CHF move to downward trend so insert the trade of sell in time frame of M30. My analyses of market is downward movement so everyone is insert the trade of sell.
      Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria143 For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

9. #2085 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Pensive

Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798 has a reputation beyond repute Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,017 Times in 844 Posts

Hello how are you my dear friend I hope all is well now I tell about the pair of currencies USD CHF move to downward trend so insert the trade of sell in time frame of M30. My analyses of market is downward movement so everyone is insert the trade of sell.
      My dear sibling today USDCHF can be definitely decreased. Thu, I might want to reveal to you that today is critical to open the exchange USDCHF. On the off chance that you have balance, at that point you should open the base evaluation in USDCHF, you will increase According to me you can get benefit

10. #2086 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello how are you my dear friend I hope all is well now I tell about the pair of currencies NZD USD is moved to upward in time frame of M30. My analyses of market is bullish trend so best time insert the trade of buy.
      My dear fellow traders good afternoon I have gone to your analysis about the player of New Zealand dollar and United States dollar in which you have mentioned that this pair is in a bullish trend and to you it's a strong buy I am totally agree with you my brother that this pair is in a strong bullish trend. So good luck for the upcoming training sessions of next week

11. #2087 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,098 Times in 7,605 Posts

Yes dear, USDCHF is bearish in it's trend, it will sell so well in the coming days. With the trendline support point of the 4 hour chart at 0.9513 breakout already, I see no valid reason why the USDCHF will buy this coming week. I can see the weekly charts till having the bearish price action and the 4 hour chart is extremely bearish with its candlestick pattern. All these will make sure that the USDCHF makes the right sell next week, this pair will target 0.9412. if it can break that support, it will again test 0.9332 thereafter.

12. #2088 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,156 Times in 5,375 Posts

My dear friend USDCHF throughout this week proved itself as the market that is still subjected to the USD index. It went up as the USD index goes up, and for the fact that the USDCHF is having the daily candle formation which is always bullish everyday makes me to know that the USDCHF will be going up, and it got up so much. It is now approaching to be going above the level of 0.9500 i will see how things unfolds close to that level next week.

Reply to thread
    Page 209 of 209 ... 204 207 208 209

Subscribed to this Thread : 10