Reply to thread
Page 470 of 471 ... 465 468 469 470 471
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 4702

Thread: global20's trading journal

1. #4691 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,227 Times in 3,789 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello my dear friends and mates how are you all? Now we can see that forex market is following the bullish trend for EURUSD, GBPUSD now because of weakness of USD index which is going down to 90.24 lowest and last time price were hit 91.54 few weeks ago. Obviously i think price of USD index can give strong swing movement within this week because several high impact news like "core retail sales m/m " and "retail sales" are the most important news of this week. We have to focus on those news first.

Important news of this week

Name: jj.PNG Views: 281 Size: 12.5 KB

This Wednesday we can see that "core retail sales m/m" and "retail sales" are the most important news in this week and obviously there is a high expectation of this news will brings positivity. if the news gives positive then EURUSD can move up to 1.2250 and GBPUSD might continue over 1.4150 within this week from my analysis.

Gold analysis today

According to my previous analysis i said that there is a possible move of gold can cross 1830 and if the continue upward after market opening then this will give strong bullish move over 1878 within this week. Right now we can see that price of USD index is stable over 90.30 which was hit at 90.44.if we can see that continuation of this bullish trend happen today then Gold price can move back below 1800 anytime. the middle position of 1806 is a support area and the break out of this position can brings it down below 1780 anytime. i think selling is a very strong signal right now form 1818 level.

Name: gold.PNG Views: 204 Size: 61.8 KB

according to the ABCD pattern we can see that the position "D" which is at 1875 for daily chart and the trend is going down to 1816 at this moment and target is the middle position between "D" and "C". it is important to check the selling pressure up to 1800 level and it can touch the lower position of 1761 if USD news gives positive impact.

Trade ideas

i think selling from 1818 is a very good idea right now for short term selling and target will be 1812 at least. if the pressure continue and touch below 1806 then we can see from 1806 once again up to 1784 today.

GBPUSD analysis today

Name: gbp.PNG Views: 199 Size: 42.4 KB

We can see that today's market price ranged at 1.3848-1.3912 and this is possible that price of GBPUSD will continue more and more over 1.400 anytime because all the resistance has been broken. If we can see that the H4 chart upper Bollinger bands level which is showing at 1.3908 has been broken last candle and 1.3875 was the daily resistance level which also broken so if the price got a swing back below 1.3875 again then we will think about selling.

from the H4 chart we can see a Doji candle which was ranged between 1.3882-1.3912 level and that is the signal we can see from technical chart pattern and definitely it's a bullish engulfing pattern formed so buying is a confirmation here. I think next target level is 1.3985 even possible move over 1.4025 today.

Thank you.

2. #4692 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, my dear friends and mates how are you all? This is really a nice week for me because i have made few hundreds of dollar made into my real account with just trading gold and EURUSD. As we can see that GBPUSD is in bullish mode right now and price got a high over 1.3927 which was came from 1.3844.Of course the slight drop down of USD index which is being the reason right now but gold is always giving a swing and swing back each day. yesterday price of gold were came down to 1769 and then swing over 1788 today.

once again price is going to down below 1880.If we look at the USD index price today which is ranged between 90.95-90.60 and it can get a drop below 90.40 but a positive movement is also possible within USA session today.

Important news today

Name: n.PNG Views: 167 Size: 22.7 KB

as we can not see any high importance news for USD is coming today but somehow you have to know the market nature that it can move anytime and get huge pace. as we can see last time tesla invest on bitcoin as a result market was blast and bitcoin hit the record high of this era. "building permits", unemployment claims" are important news which can give a positive impact for USD index and it can cross 91.00 today.

USD index

Name: usdx.PNG Views: 169 Size: 32.3 KB

According to the H4 technical chart we can see that price got a strong support area of 90.08 and last time price was reached over 91.54 but this is a short bearish momentum we can see right now. Obviously there is a very good chance that price of USD index can cross 91.00 today and if USD news will brings positive data today.

as i have mentioned several levels and 91.02 is a very god target zone today. If the price got reject from 90.65 soon then this continue the upward direction but price got a swing back to the lowest price of 90.66 today and now stable over 90.72.

Gold

Name: g.PNG Views: 167 Size: 37.5 KB

In the other side if we look at gold price for the daily chart then we can see that 1768 is a support area but yesterday price was came down to 1769 and then swing over 1788. We can see a very strong down trend for gold has been formed since last few days and this is a possibility that it can break the lower support area soon.

if the price got a swing over 1785 once again then things might change and it can continue over 1830 within next few days. obviously most of the traders are giving selling pressure but you know that a swing always happen when maximum traders are in one direction. so this is a very important thing that we should wait for the next few hours to check the news effect of USD and wait for a perfect trend.

Name: h4.PNG Views: 167 Size: 37.4 KB

In the otherwise if we look at the H4 chart of gold then we can see that 1855 is a very good target area for a longer term condition. but the scenario will be changed if the price got a swing back from 1800 and get a drop below 1768.But if we can see the the price action of gold then we can see a quick drop of gold happen but a further more quick recover of the gold price level happen. last time price was came down to 1784 in a week from 1875 but after the lowest hit it got a quick come back of 1854.

Thank you.

3. #4693 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, my friends how are you? I hope you have made a very good profit within this week, today is the last trading day and lots of expectation for next few hours of market. You know that every Friday market movement and pace is high and that is the main attraction of the traders all over the world. I have spent a very worst week because i have lost big amount of my money just because of over trading and misunderstanding the market trend of gold. Now i am really waiting for the weekly bonus and if anyone knows when it will be credited then i will be glad. There were so many high impact and medium impact news of GBP and EUR currency which were came positive data as a result EURUSD and GBPUSD showed very good bullish movement till now.

News effect on market today

Name: news.PNG Views: 164 Size: 40.2 KB

As i can see that "Retails sale m/m" of GBP currency were came -8.2% where the expectation was -3% and that was impact negatively and it was not impact into GBPUSD heavily as we were expecting. In the otherwise we can see that "French flash PMI " data came slightly negative but overall the positive impact was seen for EUR currency so EURUSD was reached the highest price of 1.2144 today and GBPUSD hit the record high of this week and month of 1.4034.

GBP flash PMI and service PMI data came satisfactory level and this is going to continue more and more and upcoming move over 1.4250 is quite possible. USD flash manufacturing PMI data will be released within next hours and definitely this is going to impact into EURUSD, GBPUSD , USDCAD and gold so everyone is waiting for the news impact today.

EURUSD

Name: eur.PNG Views: 157 Size: 38.6 KB

Today's market was ranged between 1.2081-1.2144 and market is totally in bullish trending and buyers are making profit because it was a clear signal formed when price was came to 1.290 today and EUR currency news were came so much effective and positive in a sense. trading according to the news is always important and we must have to follow the market trend to get a good amount of profit.

According to the technical chart of H4 we can see that last two candle were heavily bullish and this candle showing a slight down but all is now depending on upcoming USD news which will drive the market trend in the original track. As far as we can see that the Bollinger bands is showing the upper resistance level of EURUSD which is showing at 1.2149 and highest price were hit at 1.2144 so if the break out of this resistance then we can expect the next rise of the price level at 1.2187 is the upper daily resistance level. Definitely lots of hope that a rising of the price level over 1.2200 within next week but somehow if USD news brings more positive data today then a swing back to 1.2050 is totally possible.

GBPUSD

Name: gbp.PNG Views: 157 Size: 31.4 KB

According to the technical analysis of GBPUSD if we look at H4 chart then we can see that lower support holding from the position of 1.3946 and another is 1.3828.we can see that Bollinger bands has been broken at 1.402 and this is a clear bullish sing now but if USD news gives positive impact then a swing back below 1.3925 is possible today. everyone is thinking about more buy option for GBPUSD and i think take a risk from 1.4020 level is possible and chance is here that it can continue the bullish move over 1.4080 today.

in the other side if we look at the price of GBPUSD for daily chart then we can see that 1.3994 was the Bollinger bands resistance area which has been broken earlier and definitely this is a confirmation buy there so price got a highest hit over 1.40344 toady and seems it can lead over 1.4100 soon, many of the trader who actually hold their sell position from 1.3850 level but you must have to understand the weekly trend. we can only expect a rapid drop below 1.3850 for the next week.

GOLD

Name: gol.PNG Views: 157 Size: 41.5 KB

Yes this is a very mysterious trend of gold has been observed since last few days. price was hit at 1854 last time and after that it got a consistently going down trend and recent lowest hit was today which is 1760.11 and more selling option will be created if the price got a reverse back below 1758 today. as i can say that price can drop below 1760 today if USD news brings a positive data obviously. According to the technical chart analysis of Gold we can see that 1761 is a very strong support area and if that price got rejected from that position then it will give a strong swing over 1825 within next week.

Yes i think for a short term trading we can target the area of 1761 today and sell start from 1770 and if the price going upward direction over 1776 then we should close that order and think for a perfect buying position later on. at this moment it is a clear sell opportunity from 1770 what i can say.

USD index

Name: usdx.PNG Views: 154 Size: 34.5 KB

USD index is very much positive last week but this week we can see that USD index is slightly going down below 91.00 and it was came the lowest position today at 90.15 which was hit 90.62 earlier morning. I think USD index is a very good bearish trend forming now but a sudden rise over 91.25 is possible within next week. The daily trading range is possible up to 89.15-91.09 for the next week.

89.95 a support area and if the support gives rejection over that position then definitely we will think about long term buy. I think Upcoming flash manufacturing PMI data is very important for USD currency and this can give a swing over 90.60 today. Somehow the price of USD index is stable over 90.23 for long time and no selling pressure seen since last few hours.

Thank you.

4. #4694 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello my dear friends and mates how are you? I have visited several trading journals today and i saw some of guys who are in big floating loss and that is pathetic because GBPUSD was trending upward direction and he is holding the trade of sell position for long term. I think USD index is moving again down below 90.50 and obviously there is a very good opportunity that it can give strong swing within this week because several high impact news and also Powell testify is the important news for this week. we must have to focus on the upcoming USD news so that we can get the real market trend. Gold price has been moved rapidly down and hit the lowest price level of this month of 1760 and seems this can drop once again which i will mentioned into my trading analysis below.

I think following the market trend is a very important decision time to time and holding trade with egoistically and wait for a margin call is never called a professional system. I think we are here to learn and improve our trading but if we are abusing our bonus intentionally which is pathetic i can say. Now i am waiting for the weekly bonus and if admin will give some information about bonus then i will be glad.

EURUSD analysis

EURUSD was ranged between 1.20228-1.2169 last week and that is a very small range of movement what i can say. as you know that EUR is a very strong currency pair and last week most of the EUR currency news were came positive but i really don't think that price of EURUSD will give a big range of movement so quickly. we have seen last time price got a highest hit over 1.2357 and i thought it might continue a big move over 1.2500 but unfortunately later on it was dropped below 1.1950.

If we look at the daily chart of EURUSD then we can see that the triangular pattern which is giving a position of stability at 1.2111 and definitely weekly candle is a doji candle formed last week. I think this is a confirmation of the EURUSD price level can rise over 1.2175 within this week but if the pressure continue after a positive news released for EUR currency then we might think that it can continue over 1.2275 within this week. somehow the high target zone is a point "A" which is 1.23507 and immediate target area is at "C" which is 1.22000 for this week.

GBPUSD analysis

Yes last week price of GBPUSD was seems a bullish trending and price got the highest hit over 1.40344 and this is the weekly and monthly high even yearly high right now. if we look at the price action then definitely last time price were hit 1.4365 in the year 2018 and after that it is now once again get in a bullish formed and there is no resistance is worked right now so it's a free field to run on.

Obviously if we look at the trending of this price level which start from 1.3584 level and now price is in bullish mode so going again the market trend is not a good thing. It's a very high opportunity here to buy up to 1.4368 within next few days. of course there is a very good chance that swing back below 1.3968 within this week and if the break out of the position of 1.3850 then this might continue the down trend where there is a less chance that it can swing back.

GBPUSD can move 1.4200 within this week and technical chart is showing 1.3942 was the weekly Bollinger bands resistance has been broken yesterday so buying is a confirm signal for GBPUSD of this week.

USDJPY analysis

You know that USDJPY is one of the strongest pair of this market and this is not moving heavily like other major pairs so we must have to look for the news and fundamental factors for trading USDJPY always. We can see weekly candle was bullish for USDJPY last week and it was moved in a range between 104.89-106.22 and that is a good movement and the upper resistance of the weekly chart is showing at 105.79 has been broken last week and this is important for us to wait for the market opening.

if the price got a drop below that resistance level then we might get a short term selling opportunity up to 105.20 for this week. there is few high importance news of USD currency will be released within this week and lots of market movement and volatility possibly happen so we must have to wait for the market news and effects.as i have mentioned the chart analysis where there is a range between 104.38-107.04 is a possible movement happen of this week. The break out of the position 106.22 can give a confirmation buy up to 107.06 so wait for a perfect entry line.

GOLD analysis

As you can observed gold price level last week then it was moved back the lowest hit over 1760 and yes that was scary movement and i thought it might get a break of 1700 but somehow you can see a quick recover of gold price level and it always showed a bullish trending pace is much more than bearish trending pace.

If you look at my previous analysis of gold which was showing a "XABCD" pattern and i have mentioned how this pattern worked and i have showed you once again the chance of this price level can drop below "C" once again and if the support of 1761 broken then new pattern will be formed. now a swing over "C" to "D" was the signal and you can see that price got a swing over close to "A" and if the break of "A" then next target will be middle position of "A" to "D".

Now watch the market news and wait for a perfect trade entry. i think chance is here price can swing over 1825 soon then once again swing back below 1775 within this week.

Silver analysis

Yes last week price of silver were ranged between 26.10-27.91 level. yes definitely there is a possible upcoming bullish move over 28.73 is totally possible. If USD upcoming news brings negative data then definitely silver can swing over 28.73 but for a longer term condition we can expect this might give a drop below 26.00 soon.

As i have mentioned my previous analysis of silver where the "XABCD" pattern where we can see that lowest touch at position "A" below 23.50 and then swing strongly over "B" at 30.00 and this is happen after negative impact of USD last month. once again we can think that price can give swing over 28.73 but not more than that.

Thank you.

5. 17 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

amiron56 (20-02-2021), apna_papa (20-02-2021), ARD (20-02-2021), Aromakhan (20-02-2021), ForexRider (20-02-2021), grasper (20-02-2021), Interlock (20-02-2021), Leofric (20-02-2021), loaded-prof (20-02-2021), mrsohel (20-02-2021), MS88105 (23-02-2021), PhilipOscar (20-02-2021), rezwanfx (21-02-2021), ShantiMan (20-02-2021), Tacaz (20-02-2021), The End (21-02-2021), tradingforex (20-02-2021)

6. #4695 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, my dear friends and traders how are you all? I hope you guys are making good trading and made profit. I had totally bad luck because after a long time my financial condition was good but later on i made big loss with gold two weeks ago. I think so many traders here who are actually doing very well and making consistent profit and that is the professionalism. I am expecting weekly bonus will be credited soon. as we can see last week forex market was showing a good movement specially for gold which was got a rapid drop of 1760 and later swing over 1791.Last time price of gold was reached over 1857 and then came back below 1800 so quickly.

Upcoming news

There is so many low impact and medium impact new of USD is upcoming within this week but somehow if you look at the weekly forex calendar then we can see so many news for USD which will not impact heavily but lots of market movement and pace is expecting now. Right now USD index is moving at 90.31 and it was touched the highest position of 90.62 last Friday and weekly high was seen at 91.03. here is some information about news so we must have to follow the news always and try to trade according the news effect.

core durable goods and durable goods orders m/m is the important news which might brings the market volatile and pace. there is an expectation that USD index can get a big drop below 89.50 once again within this week.

EURUSD analysis

If we look at the 4H chart of EURUSD then it seems a potential buying opportunity from 1.2114 level. if we look at the triangular pattern of this pair then we can see the stability there and the D position which is giving strong support so a swing back to 1.2050 is possible and more opportunity will be credited for long term buy position if EURUSD gets a drop at 1.2050 within next days.

if we look at the price action then we can see a support area of 1.1797 which was the stable price in the month of October but if we look at last few months price of EURUSD which is getting stronger and strength is over 1.2000 and once it was came down below 1.200 few weeks ago. The highest price of EURUSD which was touched at 1.2350 level at the position A which i have mentioned so if we are a technical trader then definitely we must have to think for a long term buy of EURUSD here and that because EUR news are giving positive impact since last several weeks.

GBPUSD analysis

As i have gave my analysis of GBPUSD yesterday which is still worked and we must have to wait for the market opening tomorrow and if the price of GBPUSD starts with a gap and price reached over 1.4023 then definitely this week can be a possible rally for GBPUSD. as we can see that GBPUSD was hit the highest position at 1.40344 last Friday which is the yearly high and last time it was cross that position in the year 2018.Obvisouly the bullish trend is happen due the Brexit issue and last time manufacturing PMI and GDP were very good as a result this price can strength over 1.4300 anytime within this week.

If we can see the price action then definitely there is a upcoming position over 1.4250 is a possible target area for GBPUSD within this week. obviously if we look at the chart analysis then upper Bollinger bands resistance has been broken long time ago and if the price swing back below 1.3978 then there might be a swing back below 1.3850 is possible within this week so we must have to focus on the upcoming USD news.

for a longer term condition price might swing back the previous low of 1.3584 level but chance is very rare from the technical analysis what i am thinking.

USDJPY analysis

In the other side if we look at the daily chart of USDJPY then definitely there is bullish trending was formed since last few weeks but somehow if we look at the upper weekly resistance of USDJPY then we can see that 105.79 has bene broken last week. Yes the chance is here the swing back below 104.89 within upcoming days if we will see the negative news impact for USD but there is nothing clue we can find out from fundamental analysis.

There is always a confusion of USDJPY movement because this is a small ranged moving pair for weekly but last week price got the highest hit over 106.22 and later it was down to 105.44.so if the pressure continue into down trend then it's not impossible to get down below 103.85 within this week.

from the technical chart analysis if we look at the lower support area at 102.826 and the next support over 104.39 and if the break out of the 106.85 then it might gives a strong rally over 110.00 within next few weeks.

For a short term trading condition i think selling from 105.44 can be a good idea and target area could be 104.85 and sl at 106.22.

Gold analysis

You know that last week price of gold has been jumped back to 1760 and that an expected situation for long term traders. price of gold which was moved at 1857 last time and got a rejection over there and strongly going down to 1784. Now this range of moving is changed and it's now ranging between 1794-1760 but i really think the swing over 1790 last Friday brings another hope that gold can move over 1800+ and strongly gives a rally to 1860 once again soon.

I had lost several hundreds of dollar in my real trading just because of over risking f gold from the position of 1786 levee, I hope that you guys will use a professional money and risk management for your trading always otherwise you will face margin call like me.

obviously if we look the "ABCD" pattern of Gold then we can see the top position which was 1959 what i was talking about previously and then came back 1761 twice close to that position. so if the break out of this 1760 once again then we will expect a longer drop down below 1666 even more down in upcoming weeks but the strength of gold seems positive sign now and USD index got a slight drop below 90.32 last Friday so gold price was swing over 1791 which can lead up to 1825 within next few days so wait for the market opening and wait for a perfect entry position.

Thank you.

7. #4696 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello my dear friends and mates how are you all? I hope evened is now making profit with gold and silver because a bullish trend was formed and that a clear signal formed what I have given into my chart analysis previously. If we can see the USD index which got down to 90.18 today as a result price of GBPUSD, EURUSD and gold all showed a bullish trend. Yes, we can see that EURUSD, GBPUSD and Gold all showed a very good range of movement today and already GBPUSD hit the highest level over 1.40504 level and that is the record high since 2018. Within next hours USA trading session will be opened and definitely this will impact into the forex market heavily so we must have to focus on the USD news and watch out the USD index movement so that we can get the real market trend for those pair I am talking about below.

review of gold analysis

If you look at the weekly chart of gold then we can see that last week price was ranged between 1826-1760 and the lowest price of gold hit 1760 last Friday and that is the lowest price for last several months. If you look at the monthly chart then definitely we can see a strong support area over 1760. From the technical aspect if we look at the hourly chart then we can see immediate resistance level over 1798 which was rejecting the price last hour and gold prices stable over 1793 and I think the price can swing back below 1785 anytime but overall the trend tendency is in bullish and if the price holds the support area from 1780 then definitely it will continue the upper direction over 1826 level.

Name: gold.PNG Views: 375 Size: 62.7 KB

If you look at the "ABCD" pattern which I have mentioned into the daily chart analysis then we can see the position "D" 1761 is holding a strong support area and the top position of a which is 1959 and that might be possible target for next several weeks but obviously there is a possible movement is the middle position between "C" and "D" which is 1875.If you look at the price action then definitely 1875 was the recent has price level for the month and the swing possibility depends also on the upcoming USD news and we must have to focus on it. As today is the first trading day and we are not expecting high volatility and pace for the market but definitely within upcoming days there is so many medium impact and low impact news for USD will be released and definitely that will drive the most volatility and market pace.

The upper resistance of gold seen in 1875 and fast it needs to break out the position of 1828 level and if the pressure continue then definitely to continue the middle position 1875 within this week. If you look at the retracement level then definitely there is a strength over 1760 level so it can continue the bullish trend over 1806 level today and within next few hours definitely the chance is higher that price of gold can continue over 1806 so a short-term buy opportunity is created here.

review of silver analysis

In the other side who look at the daily chart of silver then definitely we can see that the strength it is continued and silver price got the highest hit over 27.66 today which was came from 27.22. Of course there is a a consistently bullish momentum can reached the price level over 29.50 anytime within this week. I have mentioned into my chart analysis and then it can get down below 27.85. Yes if you look at the lower support area which is strongly holding the price level of 24.06 which is not impossible to break out is the pressure continue the downtrend below 26.140 and that is also possible if USD news brings a very positive impact and USD Index can down below 89.25 within next few days. But the traders mentality is clearly observed that a buying pressure for gold and silver from last few weeks so a quick swing back is not possible from my sense.

Name: silver.PNG Views: 133 Size: 55.4 KB

The lowest strong support level 21.89 and 21.54 and if you look at the monthly chart then definitely it was showing a heavily bullish momentum since last several weeks and if we are price action traders then definitely there is a short-term buying opportunity we can see from 27.30 and the target level will be 28.30 for next few days even this possible to break out that target level for the next trading days.

review of EURUSD analysis

If you look at the daily range of USD which is 1.2090-1.2143. Last time price was reached over 1.2357 was the record highest price level but after the mixed data of "service PMI" and |manufacturing PMI| data came out the price was came down to 1.1950 but definitely there is a strong position of support over 1.1950 level.

Name: eurusd.PNG Views: 131 Size: 80.9 KB

If you look at the triangular pattern then the top position 1.2350 was the highest position of last month and right now the price is stable over 1.2137 so the point "C" which is over 1.2197 and the position "D" which is 1.2000 is a very possible movement for this week and if USD News brings more positive data then definitely the break out of "B" is a very much possible within this week. But right now the pressure of buy has been seen and it can continue up over the position of "C" anytime in the middle position we can see the pivot position 1.2100.

I think if we look at the triangular pattern then definitely the position of a is a strong resistance for next week and all is now depending on upcoming news and there is several high impact news for Euro currency and USD currency is upcoming for this week and we need to focus on those news and effect into the market condition.

review of GBPUSD analysis

In the other side if you look at the GBPUSD daily chart analysis then definitely we can see that 1.4037 is the recent market price and the top position which was hit over 1.4050 level and the price was came from 1.3979 today. The market pace is strengthen and over a long term trading condition the price can continue over 1.4382 is a high level target for this week and the previously in the year 2018 was the highest price the hit that area and that top position were 1.4984 which was it the highest level of 2016 in the month of August.

Name: gbps.PNG Views: 130 Size: 67.9 KB

For next few hours and the next target level will be 1.4065 today and if you look at the daily chart of GBPUSD then definitely we can see that 1.4026 was the daily resistance has been broken and the price can continue to touch over 1.4085 which is the upper resistance for H4 chart then it will be a very confirmation for next movement over 1.4225 for next days.

Thanks.

8. #4697 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, my dear friends how are you all? I think everyone is now doing well but somehow i have no trading balance so i am trading in demo account. I have seen few of guys got margin call so early of this month and i had pretty good trading history of last month but later on i got a big loss, I am now waiting for the weekly bonus and i hope it will be credited soon. Yes today's market showed a longer bullish move of gold which hit at 1815 and price were came from 1803 and now again chance is here price can drop below 1800 within next few hours. As we can see that USD index having a fluctuation of 90.14-89.91. Yes as we can see that price of USD index once again going down to 90.00 after several weeks and last time the gain was seen at 91.57 and obviously upcoming USD news will brings some volatility and pace. as we can see some of the upcoming news which are given below.

Upcoming news today

There is several high impact news for USD which is "Fed chairman Powell testify" and "CB consumer confidence " both can effect heavily into USD index today. if the news brings positive data then we can expect a quick rise over 90.80 today but the negative impact is also possible which can down the index below 89.35 easily.

Name: news.PNG Views: 125 Size: 13.1 KB

it's better to wait for the news effect and get the real market trend today.

Gold analysis today

If we look at the market trend of gold then it was a confirmation of bullish trend formed and price got a highest hit over 1815 today and which was came from 1803. Now there is a confusion over gold price level because if the break of 1800 then it can down below 1760 once again within this week. some of the important news of USD which can effect heavily into Gold so we must have to check out the market news first.

Name: gold.PNG Views: 123 Size: 59.0 KB

if we look the daily chart of Gold then we can see a "ABCD" pattern which is a signal formed that price can give bullish over 1835 soon.at this moment the potential selling opportunity created and price got a swing back from 1815 to lowest hit of 1803. Looking for the technical aspect we can see that the lowest position of "D" which is giving the support and swing over 1815 is the recent highest price and if the break of the position "B" now which is 1794 then this can get a big drop below 1760.So this is a very important analysis we need to do for gold and get a confirmation trade.

at this moment buying pressure is possible up to 1825 and if the pressure gives opposite direction and break 1794 then sell confirmation will be happen.

Crude oil analysis

Yes as we can see that crude oil price is in a bullish formation since last several weeks and I have mentioned that analysis in my journal so many times which is worked properly. as i gave the target level of 55$ first and then 65$. now you can see the record high of this year which is 62.99 today. price of crude oil was came to 61.53 lowest and the chance is here it can continue over 75$ within next few weeks and that because overall the demand of crude oil is higher now a days and obviously you know that corona situation is more likely stable in the world so economical stability is possible within next few months.

Name: crude oil.PNG Views: 122 Size: 46.4 KB

if we can see the daily chart of crude oil then we can see that the next target level is 65.56 and it can possible to touch that level within this week. if we can see that rising level of crude oil which was start from 32$ per barrel few months ago and now each week we can see 2-5$ of gain happen for oil but a sudden drop which is a natural thing for this market you know that so we can expect a sudden drop of 55$ per barrel anytime but overall for a longer term trading condition we must have to follow the bullish trend always now.

EURUSD analysis

As we can see that EURUSD is a very strong pair and which is holding the level of 1.1950 since last few weeks and a sudden drop happen for EURUSD few weeks ago due to the negative news impact and rise of USD index. Obviously if we look at the daily chart of EURUSD then a bullish trend was formed earlier and drop of USD index was 89.91 today so EURUSD hit 1.2179 and now stable at 1.2144.

Name: eurusd.PNG Views: 119 Size: 59.9 KB

Looking at the "ABCD" pattern of EURUSD we can see the lowest position "D" which were touched few days ago at 1.1950 and now swing to 1.2178. so this was a confirmation buy from technical chart and right now potential buy which can brings up the price level over 1.2357 once again. if the break out of position "C" at 1.2217 then definitely this will continue more up to 1.2357 within this week.

GBPUSD analysis

as we cans see that daily resistance of GBPUSD which is 1.4081 has been broken today already and price of GBPUSD can continue over 1.4200 anytime now. for a longer term trading condition if we look at the daily chart we can see the next target level of GBPUSD can be 1.4382.The price action system is giving such positive information that price of GBPUSD will give more impact and GBPUSD can hit the newest record high because overall GBP news which is giving positive information and last time IDM manufacturing PMI data and GDP were came positive so we must have to think about longer term buy here form 1.4080 level and if the break of this position from 1.4000 then this can go back below 1.3830.

Name: gbp.PNG Views: 118 Size: 63.9 KB

As i can see the technical chart is giving such information that a confirmation buy for GBPUSD then we must need to think about buy here and a swing back below 1.4050 is possible today and that will give more buying opportunity for a long term trader.

there is a potential buying opportunity created from 1.4080 now and target will be 1.4165 today.

Thanks.

9. #4698 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, my dear friends and mates how are you all? I hope you guys are waiting for the bonus now and definitely it seems that our frustration here. I hope that bonus will be credited soon. this is the extraordinary week for GBPUSD because it got the record high and if you look back to my previous analysis which i have given 3-4 times for GBPUSD that a strong support area of 1.3850 which is now pushing it up over 1.4357 soon. Today's market is totally giving a good expectation of high range of movement for gold and other pairs.

Important news today

Few of the important news were already released in this week and more news to come for the next day. Here i have mentioned few of important news for USD currency today.

Name: news.PNG Views: 251 Size: 15.3 KB

For GBP currency we can see that "monetary policies hearing" which is one of the high impact news so we need to look for it. If we will see the positive news impact then definitely a rally over 1.4350 is totally possible today. In the other side "Fed chairman Powell testify " which is also a high impact news can boost up the market so today's USA session could be catastrophic.

EURUSD analysis

As we can see the market price ranged between 1.2141-1.2174 toady and a bullish engulfing pattern formed since last few days. Obviously the weakness of USD index was being the main reason here. Of course if we look at the price action system then definitely we can see 1.2350 was the highest price level last month but later on rising of USD index bring the price down to the lowest level of 1.1950 and you can see that 1.1950 is a very strong support area and since last few weeks price was not came back below 1.2000. of course there is a bullish trending is possible over 1.2225 today and if the break of 1.2225 today then next target will be 1.2357.

Name: eurusd.PNG Views: 104 Size: 55.3 KB

it is important to checked out the news effect and follow the real market trend. obviously there is a good bullish trending happen each day but market pace is slow as a result there is a confidence build up for trader to hold a long term buying EURUSD. you know that price of EURUSD can swing back also below 1.1941 for a longer term condition and all is depending on the upcoming news effect of USD.

trade ideas

If the price got a hit over 1.2144 now then buy form that position and target level will be 1.2185 for a short term trading.

if price got a swing back to 1.2223 then it will be a down trend confirmation and it might down below 1.2069 today.

GBPUSD analysis

Today's market having a long rally for GBPUSD and the price got a highest record hit at 1.42315 and last time price was seen in the year 2018.If you look back to my GBPUSD analysis for this week then you will see that i have strongly giving the signal and analysis for buying from the position of 1.3850 then 1.4020 level. Now once again this is a possible move over 1.4357 soon. if you look at the price level of GBPUSD which got a swing back to 1.4145 now and this can lead up to 1.4500 within next few days because overall the situation of GBP currency is now better than previous times. Each and everyday GBP currency news comes positive as a result this is in bullish mode.

Name: gbpusd.PNG Views: 103 Size: 61.6 KB

In the other side if we look at the price of GBPUSD for a long time frame then we can see that 1.59000 was the highest price level in the year of 2016 and this is not impossible to touch that level if some of the economical report for GBP gives very positive data. even you know that corona vaccination news also boosting the market since last few months. From the technical aspect if we can check out the daily chart then 1.50119 is a very possible target area for next few weeks.

trade ideas

this is totally possible that price can swing back to 1.4022 now and that will be a very possible short term buying opportunity will be created today.

buy from 1.4122-30 level and target will be 1.4185 .

for a long term condition we can target for 1.4350.

Gold analysis

Gold has been moved at 1815 highest last trading day and today's got high of 1813. once again price is down below 1806 is a alarming position and if the price got strength then it can move over 1835 anytime. There is several high impact news is upcoming today as i have mentioned previously. if USD news give a negative impact then this can move over 1835 so easily today during USA session. We must have to focus on the news and upcoming USD data. If news brings positivity then defiantly this will give a strong down trend below 1785 which is really less chance I think.

Name: gold.PNG Views: 102 Size: 68.9 KB

From the technical point of view if we can see the daily chart then 1865 is the upper resistance level and price got a immediate support area of 1782. so from my technical analysis this is a possible move into bullish over 1825 at least today. I have mentioned the "ABCD pattern" once again here and if you can checked this chart then your trading idea will be clear.1756 is a strong support area which hit the position "D" and now price got a slight bearish movement and price is holding the level of 1804. so if the break of 1809 today now then the bullish formation will continue over middle of C and D so buying confirmation here.

if the price got a down trend below 1799 then the next target will be 1782 today.

trade ideas

I have strong recommendation of buy gold from position 1805 now and target will be 1825 for next few hours.

if the price down below 1800 then sell from 1799 and target is 1782.

Crude oil analysis

yes crude oil got a highest record hit over 62.15 today and this is always important to wait for a perfect buy entry as i have mentioned earlier my analysis and signal .It is important for us to follow the market trend first and definitely technical analysis chart is giving a short term buy from 62.01 now and target will be 62.65 easily.

If you look at the daily chart of Crude oil then you will see that 64.00 is a nearest resistance level and due to the negative situation of USD index and also the industrial production and world's economical condition getting better as a result price of oil is continue uprisings and this can continue more and more for next few months.

Name: crude oil.PNG Views: 103 Size: 47.8 KB

as i have heard a news that price of crude oil might continue over 100$ per barrel within this movement but there is no confirmation here. This might be true in a sense because after a losing situation over years now oil producers will definitely trying to recover those loss quickly.

the immediate support of curd oil seen at 58.39 and if the price got a swing back to that position then definitely that will be another chance for long term buying. even last time crude oil inventories report were very positive as a result price f oil is more stable over 60$ per barrel and chance is very rare that it can give a quick swing back below 60$ soon.

trade ideas

buy from 62.01 and target for 62.65 for short term trading today. if the rejection from 62.65 and give a swing below 62.10 then this will be selling condition which can give a down trend below 61.20.

Thank you.

10. #4699 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, my dear friends how are you all? I hope you guys are doing well and making consisting profit. I had very worst week i have passed and got a big loss once again. As we can see that price of GBPUSD has a big rally since last few days and price got the record high over 1.42315 and then got a swing back to 1.40807 yesterday. A massive movement of GBPUSD and gold price has been seen. There is so many medium and low impact news for USD currency will be released within next few hours. Already we can see that gold price got a swing back to 1787 from 1805 today. GBPUSD was hit the highest at 1.41723 and chance i can see once again price can cross 1.4200 even possible hit over 1.4350 shortly. There is several news of USD currency like "durable goods orders m/m", "GDP q/q" also very important and we need to observe those news effect today and then ride on the real market trend.

EURUSD analysis

EURUSD was ranged between 1.21557-1.2218 today. There is a clear bullish trend formed since last few days and market strength is very strong now a days. EUR news were very positive as a result price of EURUSD crossed 1.2200 now. If we look at the USD index then there is a down trend below 90.00 has been seen and price got the lowest touch today at 89.75.I think there is a bullish momentum can forward over 1.2350 once again. you know that price got the highest hit of recent year at 1.2357 last month and a very strong position of support were seen at 1.1950 and price was never came back below 1.2080 since last few weeks.

Name: eurusd.PNG Views: 80 Size: 56.9 KB

If we look at the "ABCD" pattern where the top position start from 1.2269 and lowest position "D" which seen at 1.1949 level. The price can give a swing over position "C" which is close to "A" . We can clearly see that position "C" has been broken so this is a clear buy confirmation here and price can cross 1.2269 anytime and extreme target level at 1.2357 today. the more down pressure of USD index which can move more upward direction of EURUSD today.

GBPUSD analysis

It is a bullish engulfing pattern formed for GBPUSD since last few days but yesterday price of GBPUSD got a big swing and swing back and ranged between 1.4231-1.4080 level and right now we can see that upper daily resistance of Bollinger bands which is showing at 1.4186 level and anytime this price will be broken because buying pressure is clear due to the negative approach of USD index. At this moment we can see that price of GBPUSD is stable at 1.4161 and highest hit today at 1.4173.

Name: gbpusd.PNG Views: 81 Size: 57.4 KB

If we can check the price action system then definitely the "doji" candle of yesterday which is giving the support over 1.4080 level and this is possible move over 1.4350 today is very much expected. as we can see the nearest support level at 1.4076 what i have mentioned into the chart and if USD news give a positive vive then definitely price can swing back below 1.3980 is the nearest support level then.

at this moment it is important to follow the fundamental news facts and obviously we can see the buying pressure at this moment so going against the market trend might be a worst decision here. My recommendation that buying from 1.4150-60 level and short term target is 1.4245 today and definitely this is a higher possible to hit that level within next few hours from now.

Gold analysis

Gold has been ranged between from 1805-1786.Obvisouly the down trend of gold is a myth right now, if we look at the market strength then definitely gold got a quick swing up when price got down. you can see that last time price was came down to 1760 and then swing over 1815 so quickly and now once again price got a swing back to 1784 yesterday and got a high over 1805.

this is important to checked out the news first and definitely USD index is going down so everyone is expecting that gold can give big upward direction but things are opposite. We must have to think about long term trading condition for gold and for a long term situation i think break of 1760 is possible give a quick drop of price below 1666 what i have mentioned into my previous chart analysis.

Name: gold.PNG Views: 80 Size: 68.9 KB

if we look at the "ABCD " pattern which is still working and similar of the previous analysis and there is no break out of 1760 since last few days but overall trend tendency is down so selling might work for us for short term situation. we can see that lowest hit today at 1786 and it is stable over 1792 now. If we look at the pattern then definitely break of "C" is very hard right now but a swing over 1815 can give a new market strength and it can lead to 1875 once again. I think selling form 1793 can be a good idea right now and target could be 1770 toady and chance is that gold might drop rapidly during USA session today.

Silver analysis

Silver has moved at the highest price at 28.17 today and as i have gave my analysis perilously which worked 100%. as we have always know that gold and silver will rise after a drop but a swing is always possible every week. last time price of silver got rapidly below 20$ per ounce and then slowly gain over 30$ per ounce. this is very natural thing for silver movement. If we look at the "ABCD" pattern of silver then definitely we can see that lowest position is here at "C" which at 24.06 and position "D" at 26.15 and i think 26.15 is a very strong support for daily chart. Price of silver can move at 30.00 soon and if USD news give more negative impact then price of silver will continue rise soon.

Name: silver.PNG Views: 79 Size: 59.3 KB

According to my technical analysis i can see that a short target level of silver at 28.75 and then it might swing back below 27.02 within next two days.

Crude oil analysis

as we can see that crude oil price giving a new record each and everyday and price got a swing over 63.78 highest today and as i have mentioned that target will be 65$ when price was stable over 60$ per barrel early in this week. Obviously there is a possible movement of crude oil over 75$ per barrel is possible within next few weeks because overall crude oil inventories report and other fundamental factors all are positive now a days.

Name: crude oil.PNG Views: 76 Size: 48.5 KB

i think we should continue buy crude oil up to 65$ per barrel reached for short term codniton.

Thank you.

Rejected

11. 17 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

amiron56 (25-02-2021), ARD (25-02-2021), BlackDollar (25-02-2021), Forex Prediction (25-02-2021), ForexRider (25-02-2021), GENERAL (25-02-2021), Interlock (25-02-2021), kashifsial (28-02-2021), mrsohel (26-02-2021), ola4real (25-02-2021), Ranger (25-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (25-02-2021), Scared329 (25-02-2021), sufiasharmin (25-02-2021), SweetRose (25-02-2021), Tacaz (25-02-2021), Youcefstyles (25-02-2021)

12. #4700 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2071 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    GBPUSD reversal trend confirmation after two year high

* U.S.A Treasury yields is on two -year high
    * Political tension between the U.S.A and Iran
    * GBP/USD failed to breach 1.4080 handle

The U.S 10 year treasury yields having two years high above 1.8% last week as a result strong sell off situation were seen and price got a lowest hit at 1.3886 after a high over 1.4231.USD index got a high over 90.94 which was came down 89.60 last week. Also we know that airstrike happen from Iran backed militia facilities. Even recent attach against U.S targets into Iraq also giving a huge impact into market last Friday. The selling opportunity still active now from 1.3950 level.

The inflation rate has been getting more stronger headline CPI January rose to 0.7% up to 0.6% , this is 3 months high. Core CPI still in steady at 1.4% so retail sales for January fell down to 8.2% and the manufacturing accelerated in January and February.

Name: economic calden.PNG Views: 581 Size: 18.7 KB

There is monthly resistance line at 1.4405

1.4232 has been since last April 2018.

Consider for a long positions from corrections from 1.3826 with a possible target 1.4305-1.4400.
    The break out of level 1.3825 will give a declining to the level of 1.3552-1.3295.

Elliott wave analysis

Looking for H1 chart analysis the Elliott wave pattern formed where there is a short reversal target zone at 1.3827 and if that came with huge pace and strength and break out this might give a strong reversal here below 1.35528 even possible to break of 1.3298.

But in the other case swing back from 1.3827 can brings the price pull up over 1.4300 even possible at the highest region of 1.4400 soon.

Name: elliote.PNG Views: 58 Size: 62.5 KB

According to the daily chart analysis of Elliott wave pattern at position 2 at 1.2960 is not impossible to swing back that position if rise of USD index heavily. as you know already the middle east war giving more tension between U.S and Iran once again.

Name: daily.PNG Views: 58 Size: 22.4 KB

1.4400 is a extreme level target zone for this week.

Name: njhyh.PNG Views: 58 Size: 62.1 KB

According to the daily chart there is a level of 1.3565 which i have mentioned into chart that is a possible strong swing back if the turmoil continues otherwise i have a strong feelings that price of GBPUSD will continue rise the level of 1.4250 within this week. You know already price got the record high over 1.4231 last week but a rapid drop of price level after the airstrike into Iraq and Syria as a result GBPUSD having a big swing back to 1.3886 but this is possible back 1.3827 within next days and if the break of this position happen this week then down trend will be the original trend.

trade opportunities are continues for buying if we will see a bearish momentum of USD index below 90.50 after market opening.

13. 17 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

amiron56 (28-02-2021), bappy4x (28-02-2021), BlackDollar (28-02-2021), Farook90 (01-03-2021), Felix4x (28-02-2021), Fxtechno (28-02-2021), grasper (28-02-2021), Interlock (28-02-2021), kashifsial (28-02-2021), mrsohel (28-02-2021), ola4real (28-02-2021), riaz musa khel (28-02-2021), RightMan1 (28-02-2021), ShantiMan (28-02-2021), skyboy (28-02-2021), Tacaz (28-02-2021), Youcefstyles (28-02-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 470 of 471 ... 465 468 469 470 471

Subscribed to this Thread : 17