I am:
    ----

SeharAli is an unknown quantity at this point SeharAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

In the event that you take a gander at the every day diagram for gbpusd, at that point we can see that the per obstruction which is unequivocally hold the situation of 1.3175 and the cost was crossed that upper opposition today which was heat over 1.3197. In any case, I truly believe that there may be an entirely conceivable that it will down beneath 1.3050 today and the possibility is high that utilization the list will proceed with the upward bearing of 93.30 today. A large portion of us really imagining that there may be a major meeting for USD record which can cross 97.00 with the following not many days and I truly anticipate that development.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #4572 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1290 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,177 Times in 3,660 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope everyone is doing very well and waiting for the last week bonus as I have got Margin Call so so I cannot read so I am waiting that bonus will be credited soon. As we can see that most of the members are giving their observation and analysis about EURUSD, GBPUSD and GOLD but right now I am talking about USDCAD.

USDCAD

Name: 1.PNG Views: 385 Size: 39.1 KB

If we look at the hourly chart then we can see that the upper position 1.3122 was reached last week and there was a top position 1.3173 level but it was not able to cross 1.3200 since last few days. Obviously there is a strong resistance I can see from the daily chart where it is showing 1.3310 and that is not impossible to touch that level if USD news give negative impact but right now we can see that USD index is holding the price level of 92.10 since last few weeks and there is a very much possibility the continuation of the USD index of 93.50 within this week. Going against the market trend is always a bad thing and we should not go for wrong trend but there is a very much possibility I can see that the downtrend can continue up to 1.3020 very much strong support zone and that could be a very good bye signal after that.

USD index

Name: 2.PNG Views: 22 Size: 25.6 KB

For as I can see that USD index which is very much strongly holding the price level of 92.18 and it was reached over 92.40 last day but if you look at the weekly chart then definitely we can see that prices restore 92.81 but later on it got the lowest price last Friday 92.18. The closing price of USD index was 92.37 and that is a very good position and the chance is very rare that it will down below 92.00 if you look at the weekly chart then we can see that the support area is 91.27 and the last time the price was came down 91.72 last month.

thanks.

3. 7 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

AHT (11-21-2020), bappy4x (11-21-2020), Hamza46 (11-21-2020), Hassanmehmood (11-21-2020), noor616 (11-21-2020), sufiasharmin (11-21-2020), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

4. #4573 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,288 Times in 4,239 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Quote Originally Posted by global20     
    Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope everyone is doing very well and waiting for the last week bonus as I have got Margin Call so so I cannot read so I am waiting that bonus will be credited soon. As we can see that most of the members are giving their observation and analysis about EURUSD, GBPUSD and GOLD but right now I am talking about USDCAD.

USDCAD

Attachment 301085

If we look at the hourly chart then we can see that the upper position 1.3122 was reached last week and there was a top position 1.3173 level but it was not able to cross 1.3200 since last few days. Obviously there is a strong resistance I can see from the daily chart where it is showing 1.3310 and that is not impossible to touch that level if USD news give negative impact but right now we can see that USD index is holding the price level of 92.10 since last few weeks and there is a very much possibility the continuation of the USD index of 93.50 within this week. Going against the market trend is always a bad thing and we should not go for wrong trend but there is a very much possibility I can see that the downtrend can continue up to 1.3020 very much strong support zone and that could be a very good bye signal after that.

USD index

Attachment 301087

For as I can see that USD index which is very much strongly holding the price level of 92.18 and it was reached over 92.40 last day but if you look at the weekly chart then definitely we can see that prices restore 92.81 but later on it got the lowest price last Friday 92.18. The closing price of USD index was 92.37 and that is a very good position and the chance is very rare that it will down below 92.00 if you look at the weekly chart then we can see that the support area is 91.27 and the last time the price was came down 91.72 last month.

thanks.
    Hello mate good evening,
    Forex trading depends on good analysis and mt5 give us good opportunity to find out various trading analysis from various trader. Many forum member share their trading experience and analysis. It helps to make well trading in forex business.today we can see here you mention USDCAD and USD Index analysis on your chart.

If we see the price of the USDCAD then we can see the price now lies on the 1.3090 level area.the key support will come 1.3010 level. If the price going up then it can goes the next resistance level. The next resistance will come 1.3170 level area. USD now on the bearish mode. If we get bullish confirmation here then the price will go up from this area. I am trying to find buy trade on this usdcad pair.

USD Index now lies on the 92.35 level area and the price going up now. The next resistance will come 93 level area and the key support will come 92 level area. I am on the bullish mode here. the price of usd index has strong position but we need to wait for market opening day. if we get bullish confirmation from the daily chart then it will be sure the market must go up.

My suggestion for all trader do not hurry to take buy on usdcad and usd index. We should wait for better confirmation. To become safe we should wait for better confirmation.

5. #4574 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    415 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 2,726 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

USDCAD

Attachment 301085

USD index

Attachment 301087

thanks.
    The U.S. dollar was not volatile on the foreign exchange market today although the U.S. Dollar Index made an attempt to settle below the nearest support level at 92.10.

This attempt was not successful, and the U.S. Dollar Index rebounded closer to the nearest resistance at 92.50 but did not manage to get to the test of this level.
    U.S. Dollar Index
    If the U.S. Dollar Index settles above 92.50, it will gain upside momentum and head towards the next resistance level at 92.80 which will be bullish for USD/CAD.The U.S. dollar was not volatile on the foreign exchange market today although the U.S. Dollar Index made an attempt to settle below the nearest support level at 92.10.
    This attempt was not successful, and the U.S. Dollar Index rebounded closer to the nearest resistance at 92.50 but did not manage to get to the test of this level.
    USDCAD Forecast
    USDCAD moving like zigzag last week it shows bullish move one day and next day goes down and this week repeating the same movement yesterday it was bullish and buyers makes strong efforts to push it to up side but they failed.
    USDCAD has seen a sharp reversal higher, having come close to making fresh weekly lows under 1.3040.
    Pessimistic commentary from Canadian health officials and PM Trudeau seems to have contributed to the souring of CAD sentiment.
    USD/CAD has seen a sharp reversal from lows close to 1.3040 in recent trade, with the pair now trading in the 1.3080 with gains of nearly 20 pips or just over 0.1% on the day. USDCAD was close to making fresh lows on the week (set on Wednesday just below 1.3040), but the pair has now reversed to trade back to levels it has spent most of the week trading within 1.3060-1.3120.USDCAD might be sharply off lows, and might have been unable to set fresh weekly lows earlier on this Friday, but the pair continues to trade within the bounds of a bearish trend channel, which implies that, most likely, the grind back towards 1.3000 will continue.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4575 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,388 Times in 8,993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

USDCAD

Attachment 301085

USD index

Attachment 301087

thanks.
    This is really bad to see you that you got margin call in last working day and yes bonus yet not credited into our account, i think for crediting our bonus there are also changing somethings, from last two terms we see our bonus credited into our account at third week, so that i think after two weeks we will get our next bonus, but i dont know the accurate information about this, may be our admin or moderators will help us to know more about this.

Last working day USDCAD pair also created bullish candle but at the beginning time of the day this pair was on bearish side, so that i think during ending time USD currency get little bit power and for that reason it closing his candle with bullish, i am expecting next working day this pair will start his candle with bullish but it will totally depend on USD currency's strength, this pair also standing near to his support level, so there are also one more risky available for making buy order, because if this pair can start his candle with bearish then it will try to break 1.3000 level and after that it will strongly move on downside, i think until breaking 1.3200 level it will be more risky to make buy order.
    Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 16 Size: 26.9 KB

USD index also trying to changing his moving direction to the upside, i am expecting next working day this index will start his daily candle with bullish and after that it will continue to move on upside, but i would like to wait until breaking 92.60 level for making buy order, because after breaking that level this index will strongly move on upside, but yes if it can break 92.10 level then it will strongly move on downside, so be careful mate about this index.
    Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 16 Size: 24.8 KB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

global20 (11-21-2020)

8. #4576 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,493 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

USDCAD

Attachment 301085

USD index

Attachment 301087

thanks.
    Hey global20 well, last week bonus will not gonna pay yet because the bonus timing has been changed and now we will gonna get two weeks bonus at 3rd week so you have to wait for the bonus until next 2 weeks and i also don't have account balance so I'm waiting for the bonus.

Forecast for Usd/Cad, Hourly.

1H time frame chart showing bearish momentum and as we know higher time frames chart also mentioning the Bearish momentum but the on 1H Time frame chart usd cad has major Support level at 1.3045 and last time usd cad rejected at the major hourly Support, so for current situation usd cad already showing Again Rejection at the hourly Resistance trend line and i believe next week usd cad will gonna fall to test the Hourly major Support 1.3045.
    Name: Screenshot_2020-11-21-17-50-44.png Views: 15 Size: 87.1 KB

Forecast for USDX, weekly.

I'm Agreed about your analysis of usdx and on weekly time frame chart usdx is holding above the weekly major Support 92 and there's is more chances for usdx to makes pullback and also it could go next weekly major near term Resistance level at 94.50 which is highly possible in coming weeks, However due again huge surges in cronavirus cases could be the cause for usdx to collapse Again.
    Attached Images  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza46 For This Useful Post:

global20 (11-21-2020)

10. #4577 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,129 Times in 6,450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

USDCAD

Attachment 301085

USD index

Attachment 301087

thanks.

The US Dollar Index price struggles to trade above the resistance area and next week I am expecting the further bearish trend to 92.00 price levels. Last week the USD Index price was too volatile due to the news of the coronavirus vaccine. The price was still fighting to get the pullback movement to upwards and next week, there is a most possible chance to see a pullback movement to upwards.

The Forecast of USD Index:

Last 6 session, the USD Index price has lost its strength to a bearish trend, and the 6-month support is at 92.20 price level which should not be broken soon because next week, we may see some good news from Coronavirus Vaccine, then we may see a good bullish breakout by end of the week. Overall, In 4-hour time frame, the USD Index price was fully on a bearish trend, but last week while the market was just near to close, the price of the USD Index has started its movement to a bullish trend but the selling pressure may be continued if we will see further bad data from USD currency. So, overall for next week, we may see a pullback movement from the USD Index to a bullish trend.

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 29 Size: 33.0 KB

The Impact of USD Index on USDCAD:

In a 4-hour time frame, the price of USDCAD was moving like a big sideways movement but while last week just ends of the session, the USD Index was moving upwards and that's the reason, the USDCAD was trading above the 1.3085 price level. From my point of view, we may see some good bullish trend from the USD Index which will make pressure on the USDCAD pair to pull back its price to upwards and overall I am looking forward here a potential buying chance with USDCAD pair which should reach above 1.3150 price level by next week.

Name: USDCADH4.png Views: 29 Size: 38.4 KB

11. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

global20 (11-21-2020), tradingforex (11-22-2020)

12. #4578 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,083 Times in 3,095 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

USDCAD

Attachment 301085

USD index

Attachment 301087

thanks.
    Hi dear global, nice to see your analysis on usdcad. You are right my dear mate last week bonus is still pending and I am so sorry to hear about your margin call, don't worry I hope the bonus will be received together previous and next week before coming Friday. Then, you will perform better with two weeks healthy bonus. I read your analysis which is right in place but my expectations are as follows.

Usdcad traded slightly low in last week session. Now currently it's price is locked at 1.3091. On weekends, we should concentrate on weekly analysis so look at your weekly chart, the main trend is significantly downward, now the price is so close to the weekly support at 1.2992. In the next coming week, the price may test this level again, but most probably chances the price will reversed in backward direction. Typically, when price hit the support or resistance level, it breaks or consolidate, if price breaks to any level then after to test the same level the price start continue to current trend or if quotes consolidate on any level then the most likely chances to get back in opposite direction. The situation is same here, the price can go back or may be continue to downtrend, so I am not confirmed the price where will to go. Sometimes you have to be patience to achieve better.

Have a good day.

Name: IMG_20201122_025638_841.jpg Views: 25 Size: 104.8 KB
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15139206

13. 2 users say Thank You to Hassanmehmood for this useful post.

global20 (11-22-2020), tradingforex (11-22-2020)

14. #4579 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1290 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,177 Times in 3,660 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope you are doing very well and making good profit last week. I have totally bad luck with silver trading and I have lost my $94 of capital balance which I have got as a bonus. Definitely there is several traders I can see homemade very big amount of profit last week and congratulation to them. Now I am talking about GBPUSD which is very promising at this moment and a clear downtrend setup for short term trading.

Name: gbpusd.PNG Views: 339 Size: 35.4 KB

I can mention the several level of 1.3195 and 1.3105 for the channel boundary it is clearly mentioned that H4 chart which is showing the lower Bollinger band which is 1.3208. Of course the upper resistance level which is showing 1.3310 that is possible to touch and if that breaks then definitely we can expect that a bullish Momentum will be forwarded but somehow there is a strong resistance over 1.332 have mentioned into the level.

Of course there is a strategy always looking for when market is trending upward then following the market train for Pi but at this moment I can see that the resistance over the daily chart at 1.3379 and that is holding that level since last long time so this is all about USD upcoming news and I really believe that this is the index will recover the previous losses in this week and possibly give up or direction of 93.50 is even possible 94.00.

some of the high importance news like PPI data and CPI and Core retail sales all are very important event for this week and we must have to look forward the news effect also.

thanks.

15. 5 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-22-2020), mrsohel (11-22-2020), newdream365 (11-22-2020), tradingforex (11-22-2020), zahid4x (11-22-2020)

16. #4580 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,516 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope you are doing very well and making good profit last week. I have totally bad luck with silver trading and I have lost my $94 of capital balance which I have got as a bonus. Definitely there is several traders I can see homemade very big amount of profit last week and congratulation to them. Now I am talking about GBPUSD which is very promising at this moment and a clear downtrend setup for short term trading.

Attachment 301230

I can mention the several level of 1.3195 and 1.3105 for the channel boundary it is clearly mentioned that H4 chart which is showing the lower Bollinger band which is 1.3208. Of course the upper resistance level which is showing 1.3310 that is possible to touch and if that breaks then definitely we can expect that a bullish Momentum will be forwarded but somehow there is a strong resistance over 1.332 have mentioned into the level.

Of course there is a strategy always looking for when market is trending upward then following the market train for Pi but at this moment I can see that the resistance over the daily chart at 1.3379 and that is holding that level since last long time so this is all about USD upcoming news and I really believe that this is the index will recover the previous losses in this week and possibly give up or direction of 93.50 is even possible 94.00.

some of the high importance news like PPI data and CPI and Core retail sales all are very important event for this week and we must have to look forward the news effect also.

thanks.
    I think your analysis about GBPUSD is very nice and if you look at the daily chart then this is really going 1.3360 is the resistance level and I am really expecting the directional move because last week it was heavy gain we can see the daily chart the constantly Bull candle was seen. Last week trading range between 1.3164- 1.3310. Of course we can see that the support area of the Pollen tube and over 1.2714 middle Bollinger band but the lower support area 1.2573 for the weekly chart but as you have analysis about 84 chat I can see that your analysis is very good the trendiest form possible below the support area 1.3213 at least the lower support 1.3102 is very much strong zone just came down last week but previous week it was came down 1.2915 level.

Name: fg.PNG Views: 31 Size: 41.8 KB

The boundary you have mentioned is very clear for me and I really appreciate your analysis and the level pension 1.3105 which is very e much possible to touch win in this week even possible of the market opening and if the label brakes than constantly going down below 1.2934 as you have mentioned the heart and foot level. Upcoming USD CPI and PPI data is very much importance as you have mentioned which will decide the market trend for gbpusd but normally every day we can see more than 100 pics of movement happen for despair so we must have to think about long term sailing here

17. 2 users say Thank You to mrsohel for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-22-2020), global20 (11-22-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 458 of 460 ... 453 456 457 458 459 460

Subscribed to this Thread : 18