• Reply to thread
    Page 333 of 333 ... 328 331 332 333
    Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3330

Thread: global20's trading journal

1. #3321 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad has much to be proud of Duaahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      249 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,245 Times in 601 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by global20     
      Gold trading update and analysis

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope you are enjoying your trading and not getting Margin Call as I have got my Margin Call yesterday. Definitely we can see a youth movement for gold and silver and there is a very long bullish movement for USD index also. We can see that us the index which is crossing at 94.37. This was a very high movement since last few days for USD index and I am really thinking that this can continue over 95.00 soon.

As far as I can see that gold price which is moving at 1853 level. This is the most lowest price since last few months. If we look at the daily chart for gold then we can see 1874 which was the lowest price level for the strong support zone which was already broken.

So this is a very much high possibility that it can get below 1800 soon. I have a position of selling gold scenes last few days and I have updated it.

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Thank you very much for your visiting my journal.
      I think this is a market that continues to see a lot of noise around it, so I believe that it is only a matter of time before we get some clarity about this. we may have to wait out the noisy behaviour. So at this point in time, I think it is only a matter of waiting out the market before we get another selling opportunity. On the upside we could go to the upper level, but at the point I am more than willing to start shorting this. Best of luck

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duaahmad For This Useful Post:

Habib Khan (Today)

3. #3322 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold trading

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope you are making good profit with selling gold. We can see a massive movement was observed since last few days and we can see a very big movement for USD index which is staying at 94.46 level and we can see a very short movements till now from 94.22. You I have given my lost trade analysis and trading condition for gold which was sale position from 1908 and I have seen a few of members who I was trying to buy from 1900 level as a result they are in a big trouble and some were getting Margin Call.

I have open those trade with my demo account and I was testing my long term positional trade since last few days which I have said what was the reason behind this long position.

There is several high impact news is upcoming for USD today so this can keep strong movement for gold.

So here is a position which I have marked on 1792 which could be the lower support at this moment and we might see that price will touch that level soon.

Attachment 280741
      Gold glance at every day intently is, not some kind of transient incautious move, that is in all likelihood going to be something that happens at times, and could likewise cause significant issues. With the entirety of this, I stay bullish longer term, yet remember we have further to go to the downside.so from my in fact purpose of view,Gold will be move at the 1800, level and than would rise ,at the present time you can take a sell position and set the tp at the cost of 1826, and sl at 1860, I trust, Gold will be test your objective and you will be get a decent sum from this trade,have a good day.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Blue econmy for this useful post.

global20 (Today), Saima2020 (Today)

5. #3323 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Shahid jutt is on a distinguished road Shahid jutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope you are enjoying your trading and not getting Margin Call as I have got my Margin Call yesterday. Definitely we can see a youth movement for gold and silver and there is a very long bullish movement for USD index also. We can see that us the index which is crossing at 94.37. This was a very high movement since last few days for USD index and I am really thinking that this can continue over 95.00 soon.

As far as I can see that gold price which is moving at 1853 level. This is the most lowest price since last few months. If we look at the daily chart for gold then we can see 1874 which was the lowest price level for the strong support zone which was already broken.

So this is a very much high possibility that it can get below 1800 soon. I have a position of selling gold scenes last few days and I have updated it.

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Yes brother. I see its movement has the potential to strengthen. this is evidenced by the emergence of a large movement from the previous movement. however, prices tend to fall because prices meet a fairly strong resistance area. with the emergence of several bullish candles indicating that it will no longer make a decline but will try to be bullish so wait for movement and enter when retracement provides good confirmation to make a trade. thanks

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #3324 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,234 Times in 883 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Hi trader, It is solid to strengthen if this is a cunning chastisement or a reversal although the latter seems less like. The complete danger surrounding has not been too admirable either and E175 by and large polish during times of turmoil so there may be a delay expression for this subject. Good luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to howtoforextrade For This Useful Post:

global20 (Today)

8. #3325 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,276 Times in 7,571 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Dear I am very sad that you face margin call in your account and mostly and maximum members are facing Margin Call in this week due to sudden upset in price of gold market right now looking more week and I am looking more downside in price of gold market and right now I am looking target 1830 dollar and then following this target $1800 in yellow metal
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      My Latest Trading journal update is below
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14983619

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

global20 (Today)

10. #3326 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,131 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Gold trading

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope you are making good profit with selling gold. We can see a massive movement was observed since last few days and we can see a very big movement for USD index which is staying at 94.46 level and we can see a very short movements till now from 94.22. You I have given my lost trade analysis and trading condition for gold which was sale position from 1908 and I have seen a few of members who I was trying to buy from 1900 level as a result they are in a big trouble and some were getting Margin Call.

I have open those trade with my demo account and I was testing my long term positional trade since last few days which I have said what was the reason behind this long position.

There is several high impact news is upcoming for USD today so this can keep strong movement for gold.

So here is a position which I have marked on 1792 which could be the lower support at this moment and we might see that price will touch that level soon.

Attachment 280741
      Hello mate. Gold is moving around $1955 with a tendency to go down and and after it crosses $1848 level then we can insert further sell trade on gold and can put our first target at $1816 level and within this week there is chances that gold will touch $1800 level but if it cannot make it in this week then in the next week we may see this progress. Good luck.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ishratjahan For This Useful Post:

global20 (Today)

12. #3327 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Dear trader you are telling absolutely right. Gold metal is going to bearish trend. So it is very good opportunity for selling side. According to technical analysis it will be moved more bearish trend. Present chart analysis 1854.89 and next target will be 1853.88.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shafique550 For This Useful Post:

global20 (Today)

14. #3328 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ajlal Haider will become famous soon enough Ajlal Haider will become famous soon enough Ajlal Haider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Hello there my dear mate your choice is generally excellent. Presently we will say that it is glancing in the drifting state of mind and I am cheerful that you will gaining benefit from this market and market will be move as per your recognitions. It will stay on trending and you will gaining great benefit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ajlal Haider For This Useful Post:

Duaahmad (Today)

16. #3329 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,432 Times in 6,078 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Hello mate! Greetings to you and really I am blessed to see your gold analysis here whereas since many weeks, the price of gold metal looks fully on bearish trend although this year we have seen the all time higher price from the gold metal, but after reaching the all time higher price, the gold metal has started its movement to bearish trend, and the price was stable above 1950 price level more times and right now the price is moving to downwards, and overall right now i am looking forwar here a potential selling chances with gold metal and it may go below 1800 price level very soon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

global20 (Today)

18. #3330 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,722 Times in 776 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 280491
      Attachment 280492

Hello market pal, the market involving gold this evening is going to make a movement towards the upward movement of the market. gold is going to go up a bit during the candle then later go back down .it is going to be moving upwards towards the buy zone at 1870 in the market today

19. 4 users say Thank You to Jennykoko for this useful post.

Aliyah (Today), Becky22 (Today), global20 (Today), Rosemary (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 333 of 333 ... 328 331 332 333

Subscribed to this Thread : 15