• Reply to thread
    Page 437 of 437 ... 432 435 436 437
    Results 4,361 to 4,365 of 4365

Thread: global20's trading journal

1. #4361 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 54,169 Times in 16,112 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Quote Originally Posted by global20     
      Weekly gold analysis

Hello my dear friends how are you? I hope that you are doing very well and making very good amount of perfect last week and we all are expecting our weekly bonus will arrived in 2 hour trading account but it has been delayed. And I hope that this will be credited within next few days.

As far as I can see that cold is going upward direction of 1913 and the highest level of files was hit over 19304 last week and the lowest price was came down 1893. And if you look at the the weekly chart then definitely this is showing a bullish Momentum but anything can happen anytime the chart is showing the upward direction and holding the moving average line of 1884 level but you know that this is us a election time and anytime market can crashed. So we need to focus on the fundamental news's and I really expect a continuation of the there is Momentum below 1825 in this week.

What is your expectation for gold in this week bullish or bearish?

Attachment 292906

You very much for your visit in my journal.
      Last week gold was not strong of volatile more even he was under the selling pressure though he touched the level of 1930. Eur/usd and gbp/usd reached an unimagined place when gold touched 1930 but later he was feeling too much weakness to the downside. I am still getting negative trade on the h4 chart but daily chart still give us positive trend and us dollar index also give us positive impact.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

global20 (Today)

3. #4362 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

arifsdique will become famous soon enough arifsdique will become famous soon enough arifsdique's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Last week gold was not strong of volatile more even he was under the selling pressure though he touched the level of 1930. Eur/usd and gbp/usd reached an unimagined place when gold touched 1930 but later he was feeling too much weakness to the downside. I am still getting negative trade on the h4 chart but daily chart still give us positive trend and us dollar index also give us positive impact.
      I am in the favour of selling Gold in upcoming week. It will be bearish till achieved next targets 1890, 1875 snd 1860.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4363 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Bitchy

Maverick-Fx is on a distinguished road Maverick-Fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by arifsdique     
      I am in the favour of selling Gold in upcoming week. It will be bearish till achieved next targets 1890, 1875 snd 1860.
      I am likewise concur with you when I see the pattern of this market then I additionally understood that the market is going on the drawback and as there is no large development today in Forex exchanging market then we won't perceive any huge Development in this cash pair today however in forthcoming days in this market pair will stay nonpartisan.good luck
      ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Visit My Trading Journal. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

5. #4364 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ashfaq Lurka is on a distinguished road Ashfaq Lurka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick-Fx     
      I am likewise concur with you when I see the pattern of this market then I additionally understood that the market is going on the drawback and as there is no large development today in Forex exchanging market then we won't perceive any huge Development in this cash pair today however in forthcoming days in this market pair will stay nonpartisan.good luck
      Hello mt5 members hope you are good. Thank you so much for sharing your analysis on usdcad and usdcad pair .I think yes it will go up best to buy it from low level. Yesterday I have shared my analysis on usdcad pair. And I said usdcad pair is trapped in a triangle and we need to wait for it to break the triangle once it break then we can take an order whether sell or buy.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4365 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Restu01 is on a distinguished road Restu01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by arifsdique     
      GOLD is make the strong bullish and if i see my chart and with the some indicators bollinger band moving averages ichimoku and some other indicators that its show me that the its making the bearish zone and if any body want to trade on it then open the sell trade hopefully you earn lot of pro t in short time

7. 2 users say Thank You to Restu01 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 437 of 437 ... 432 435 436 437

Subscribed to this Thread : 19