• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Niaz Trading Journal.

1. #171 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

niazshah has a spectacular aura about niazshah has a spectacular aura about niazshah has a spectacular aura about niazshah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      A short correction is possible that we should not thinks at all because now all the major pairs are moving in their trend side and today again they will climbed or declined and the Gbp/Usd will climbing up so possible that till the today night the price will climbed up because today night some strong news's will released and that's why the market will retrace than after the news's but for the long path now it's bullish.
      Obsulatly your response is very important to me and all other traders of this community m. Your updates regarding GBPUSD is very valuable for all the intersted traders who want to sell or buy in this pair of currency. Your opinion about GBPUSD is bullish for long time would not be final. It may be up or downward.

2. #172 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain has much to be proud of Imdad Hussain's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,364 Times in 339 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by niazshah     
      Obsulatly your response is very important to me and all other traders of this community m. Your updates regarding GBPUSD is very valuable for all the intersted traders who want to sell or buy in this pair of currency. Your opinion about GBPUSD is bullish for long time would not be final. It may be up or downward.
      Hello dear friend good morning Hope all is well. GBP/USD is approaching a STRONG RESISTANCE LEVEL . When price retests the RESISTANCE LEVEL I am expecting a reversal to the downside. REWARD RATIO ----> 4.1😁.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Imdad Hussain For This Useful Post:

niazshah (Yesterday)

4. #173 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,072 Times in 5,950 Posts

Hi dear trader how are you.
      Yes many of the peoples are just want to know the rates of Gold and they want the lowest rates then trying to trade of buying. Nothing said about the rate of Gold in future eirher bullish or bearish.
      Best of luck dear the current rates of Gold is at the level of 1762.
      Assalamu Alaikum Good morning. Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading marketGold currently position is 1706$. Now good is in range between 1736$ and 1680$. So when this consolidation range break so then make opportunity to trade the gold for long term according to the h1 time frame we can take entry from support or resistance level with respect to the money management rules. I don't recommend you to brother for take a trade in long term scenario at the present condition of gold.
      That's my point of view regarding gold. I hope you will agree with me. Your analysis is also very goodprofit:rofit

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

niazshah (Yesterday), Yellowstone (Yesterday)

6. #174 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

niazshah has a spectacular aura about niazshah has a spectacular aura about niazshah has a spectacular aura about niazshah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imdad Hussain     
      Hello dear friend good morning Hope all is well. GBP/USD is approaching a STRONG RESISTANCE LEVEL . When price retests the RESISTANCE LEVEL I am expecting a reversal to the downside. REWARD RATIO ----> 4.1😁.
      Fine dear good Morning to you, i accede with your opinion. This is totally dependent on the forum members how to spread a new post and which type of post they have created. My opinion is that this community is the best ever seen and i used for trading. A good bouns transfer to all members on every Friday.

7. #175 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Aslam-mu-Alaikum to all trader, i am fine and hope you are are fine. Weather are being changed day to day temperature rise slowly be careful safe yourself and your families.
      Dear fellows the GBPUSD is in bullish level of 1.2540 here i suggest that at the end of this week it may touch to 1.2900. This is the good sign for thoes who trades in this pair of currency.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to niazshah for this useful post.

Ahsanlovely (Today), ForexRider (Today)

9. #176 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      813 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,238 Times in 2,324 Posts

Very well your analysis are very helpfull for traders opening their trade gbpusd reach the current resistance in 4 hour chart did not break the resistance level next 4 hour candle will give us confirmation for bearish movement then will be a chance for open the trade with sell
      AHSANLOVELY TREADING JOURNAL

10. #177 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Flirty

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1998 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,964 Times in 5,211 Posts

Aslam-mu-Alaikum to all trader, i am fine and hope you are are fine. Weather are being changed day to day temperature rise slowly be careful safe yourself and your families.
      Dear fellows the GBPUSD is in bullish level of 1.2540 here i suggest that at the end of this week it may touch to 1.2900. This is the good sign for thoes who trades in this pair of currency.
      today GBP USD daily candles strongly decline after hit at the 100 simple moving average like and all its decline at the previous daily resistance level and now this decline is third time so that's why I am here looking for 3 channel counselling chances are available right now.
      ShantiMan trading journal
      Hot update
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14470924

11. #178 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,818 Times in 5,123 Posts

Brother in my area the weather is so best for the work because it's not too hot and not too cold, almost it's near the room temperature but as you are saying that it's too hot temperature in your area so be-careful, the Gbp/Usd created the bearish pin bar candle at the daily time frame and also at the daily time frame it started the declination from the top bollinger band so now it is the sell signal.

Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open