• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: dagul Trading Journal

1. #181 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Relaxed

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4813 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,889 Times in 5,706 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dagul     
      hello all my friend..how are you ? I hope you can enjoy more profit everyday.
      I want to share Crude Oil analysis, price on overall in Bullish trend. we can see that the market going to fly week by week. Crude Oil price now at 35.34 level. my predict price will go up and hit 36.50 level. I have one Buy order from 35.27 with take profit at 36.30. hope today I earn profit from Oil. let's see what happened in the next coming hours. have a nice trading day for you.

Attachment 202847
      Crude oil is definitely on the bullish movement and it might still continue but I am of the opinion that we should wait for the price to start retracing some of the points it took last week in order to start testing the support area and only then can we start buying it, because it is very risky buying at the highs or selling at the lows because the price might turn around at those levels.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

ARD (Today), dagul (Today), dilawar niazi (Today)

3. #182 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,628 Times in 5,745 Posts

I want to share Crude Oil analysis, price on overall in Bullish trend. we can see that the market going to fly week by week. Crude Oil price now at 35.34 level. my predict price will go up and hit 36.50 level. I have one Buy order from 35.27 with take profit at 36.30. hope today I earn profit from Oil. let's see what happened in the next coming hours. have a nice trading day for you.

Attachment 202847
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the Forex trading journal market after all my dear friend you are asking right and I agree with your observation Oil prices are now making a range here between 34.00 to 35.00 price levels you can see in the chart that very small candles are appearing by the oil prices candles time frame is four hourly that is a very strong time frame but candle are very small we can expect that both sides having more pressure sellers are in power and buyers are also available in the market now we will not place our order we will wait for a clear break out of this range and then we will enter as per my point of view from here prices will fall down side.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

dagul (Today), Linkiu (Today)

5. #183 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Linkiu is on a distinguished road Linkiu's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 202847
      Hello brother, your analysis are very good and I hope it will make bullish movement today. OIL still in strong bullish and now trying to move up and hope so it will break resistant today. It will be a good trade if we will add a buy trade from here with takeprofit 36.20 and stoploss 34.50. good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkiu For This Useful Post:

dagul (Today)

7. #184 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone has a reputation beyond repute Yellowstone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,028 Posts

Attachment 202847
      Hello dear Trader. How are you? I am sure that you are fine and doing much well to make analysis with your fundamental and technical knowledge. To the downside, the 33.61 pivot prick could propose immediate support, below which the 33 token will be eyed. OPEC+ deal helping to escape negative scenario on smear markets. The OPEC+ production cut converse is precisely effective and it's help to retire a contradict scenario on anoint markets, a Kremlin spokesperson said on Tuesday, as recite by Reuters. All the best friend and good luck for your next analysis, because I will be wait for your analysis.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yellowstone For This Useful Post:

dagul (Today)

9. #185 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Sonia1122 is a jewel in the rough Sonia1122 is a jewel in the rough Sonia1122 is a jewel in the rough Sonia1122's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I love working in crude oil. His life is that you don't have to spend a lot of time in crude oil and you make a good profit in a very short time. A lot of people say that working in gold is very profitable. Yes, but I would say that if you work on the prices, then you can get a better profit than the gold prices.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

dagul (Today)

11. #186 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

pengky has a spectacular aura about pengky has a spectacular aura about pengky has a spectacular aura about pengky's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 202847
      hello bro
      dear mate up to you as well and after that would be saying that the OIL is looking good at the current market price and agree with you that the price on the 35.45 would be giving a strong signal for the BULLISH upside so hope that you will be making good pips in the market today.
      thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pengky For This Useful Post:

dagul (Today)

13. #187 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      7028 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,584 Times in 6,876 Posts

Attachment 202847
      This is true that crude oil now moving to the upside and also this metal currently looking uptrend, this metal already break his resistance level and currently it standing on that area, i hope very soon this metal will try to cover his previous down gap level and after that it will move to the upside for reaching 48 level, i see you already enter in this metal for long position, i hope this time you will get successful profit from this metal, but dont try to get big profit from your single trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

dagul (Today)

15. #188 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Linkiu is on a distinguished road Linkiu's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 202847
      your analysis are very good and I hope it will make bullish movement after breaking that resistancel. Price still 35.35 but now trying to move up and hope so it will break it today. It will be a good trade if we will add a buy trade from here with a stop loss 34.50 and with that take profit 36.30

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkiu For This Useful Post:

dagul (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Subscribed to this Thread : 4