from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: BALOCHKING TRADING JOURNAL

1. #1 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    795 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,581 Times in 3,296 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default BALOCHKING TRADING JOURNAL

Welocome my new trading journal
    hello my dear brother according to me Gbp/Usd is now very much bullish and i don't support those who are saying that Gbp/Usd is going to fall down because i don't see any strong bearish signs there might be a retracemen ttoday Gbp/Usd trend as very clear but overall Gbp/Usd is very much bullish and till it is above the bullish trendline i am not going to sell it.and today we should open trade and Gbp/'Usd

2. 12 users say Thank You to BALOCHKING1 for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-14-2020), bhai001 (05-15-2020), David005 (09-09-2020), Hussnainirshad (10-11-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020), Killer89 (10-11-2020), naveed hassan (05-28-2020), saqib8three (05-15-2020), Shaheryar (05-19-2020), ShantiMan (05-16-2020), shoaibrodeni (05-22-2020), sugikdaeva (06-08-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    514 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,326 Times in 2,316 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by BALOCHKING1     
    hello my dear brother according to me Gbp/Usd is now very much bullish and i don't support those who are saying that Gbp/Usd is going to fall down because i don't see any strong bearish signs there might be a retracemen ttoday Gbp/Usd trend as very clear but overall Gbp/Usd is very much bullish and till it is above the bullish trendline i am not going to sell it.and today we should open trade and Gbp/'Usd
    The GBPUSD pair shows some bullish tendency to move above 1.2200, impacted by stochastic vitality that loses its positive power consistently, holding on to get negative goal that supports the chances of proceeding with the typical bearish example for the best in class period, which its next target arranged at 1.2093.In general, we will continue suggesting the bearish example on the intraday and transient reason aside from if breaking 1.2304 followed by 1.2345 levels and holding above them, seeing that the EMA50 reinforces the proposed bearish wave.The foreseen trading range for the time being is between 1.2130 assistance and 1.2305 obstacle.

4. 2 users say Thank You to saqib8three for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-14-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    795 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hello my dear brother today I update my general about Euro USD
    Eur/Usd is now at a support level and to me it is not looking strongly bearish, it's bearish but not strong enough to break further down and today Euro USD market is closed and now so i think that now Eur/Usd will be looking make a shift and would be looking to move out of this bearish channel and will be trying to break out of the bearish channel so i am looking to buy Eur/Usd if it shows some bullish signals here....

6. 12 users say Thank You to BALOCHKING1 for this useful post.

Akberahmed (05-16-2020), Awantaha (05-16-2020), Ayanullah (10-14-2020), dagul (05-17-2020), Hally (10-14-2020), Ikhlas (10-14-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020), Shafique550 (10-14-2020), ShantiMan (05-16-2020), Suprimacy (10-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,269 Times in 1,617 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Eur/Usd is now at a support level and to me it is not looking strongly bearish, it's bearish but not strong enough to break further down and today Euro USD market is closed and now so i think that now Eur/Usd will be looking make a shift and would be looking to move out of this bearish channel and will be trying to break out of the bearish channel so i am looking to buy Eur/Usd if it shows some bullish signals here....
    , your hard work got paid. Keep working hard and you will be improving a lot. Instaforex is really great and it is the reason that I joined on this forum because I don't have funds to trade and I will be trading and getting the bonus every week for trading. It will really help me to grow my trading skills in forex trading market

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 4 users say Thank You to DEEP Thinker 33 for this useful post.

Akberahmed (05-16-2020), Ayanullah (10-14-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020), ShantiMan (05-16-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1489 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,883 Times in 3,436 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Retest will be significant in the whole scenario, i am very agree with your GU analysis and this is the right time to look for the buy positions, technically its still bearish and we are in wait for some solid signal to go long, I believe that before going long it will consolidate and then it will pick up to go long. There are greater possibilities that this week it spend on the calm way and remain under pressure due to sellers.
    Akberahmed,s Jounal

10. 5 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

Awantaha (05-16-2020), Ayanullah (10-14-2020), DEEP Thinker 33 (05-16-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020), ShantiMan (05-16-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3168 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,876 Times in 7,915 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

last week gbpusd almost 306 downside running and I think this is a very good running at the single pic andstatus very happy about last Friday this currency pair against cash and after catching is currency pair downside support previous level breaking and now I think there is without any pressure going last next week going down sidestatus very happy about last Friday this currency pair against crash and after crashing is currency pair downside support previous level breaking and now I think there is without any pressure going last next week going down side

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 4 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Awantaha (05-16-2020), Ayanullah (10-14-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020), Summy (05-16-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,755 Times in 2,282 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think technically your versus United State Dollar currency pair is strongly biresh because we have feeling pressure behind this currency pair on Friday we see heavy supply previous and this currency pair supply shows no trust by the professional traders in bi site they are going to sell their Holdings which increase the supply in the market we are watching some more lower prices up to the level of one. 0750Level then we will think about buying side but currently there is no buying in this market

14. 3 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-14-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020), ShantiMan (05-16-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    795 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hello my dear brother today I update my second general
    I think that Gold is now slowly turning and try to break out of the bullish pressure and if doesn't riseand gold current price1741 and becomes bullish now then expect a trend change
    and hope Gold to fall down in coming day because now it is at a very crucial level and we should take the direction in which it heads now.and gain to success....

16. 3 users say Thank You to BALOCHKING1 for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-14-2020), bhai001 (05-16-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1909 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,882 Times in 5,443 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

hello my dear brother today I update my second general
    I think that Gold is now slowly turning and try to break out of the bullish pressure and if doesn't riseand gold current price1741 and becomes bullish now then expect a trend change
    and hope Gold to fall down in coming day because now it is at a very crucial level and we should take the direction in which it heads now.and gain to success....
    I agree with you on that. I was expecting this metal to move down after completing the formation of the second shoulder of the head and shoulders pattern on the four hours time frame and Gold should fall down from here to 1702 area, and this seems to be happening now, but I think it will be better not to rush and sell from the current prices and wait for the price to break the neckline as an additional confirmation

18. 2 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-14-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-16-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad has a reputation beyond repute Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    396 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,781 Times in 2,656 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I want to inform you all about Pawan USD that Weekly Closing has given a lot, which means that it will go down next week and we need to gain maximum profit by doing sex with it. But for this, it is important to analyze the market and open the trade only. Keep an eye on the news. If there is good news about a pound, then it will take a few minutes to travel from selling to the positive zone and changing trend in the positive zone. I recommend this to a tractor that whenever he opens a trade, he must sellstop because of this, the paduka saves us less loss and more loss.

20. 4 users say Thank You to Jam habib ahmad for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-14-2020), Bazmi786 (05-21-2020), mohsin66 (05-21-2020), ShantiMan (05-16-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8