• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 49 ... 44 47 48 49

Thread: BALOCHKING TRADING JOURNAL

1. #481 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9 has much to be proud of kckush9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,528 Times in 735 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BALOCHKING1     
      GOOD MORNING MY ALL FRIEND JOURNAL UPDATE ABOUT AUDUSD CURRENCY PAIR
      AUDUSD is overall bullish and if you will see the weekly time frame that it is moving in a bullish channel and thus the bearish movement that we are seeing in lower time frame is just temporary and soon it will fade away and the bulls will come in and so i will recommend to buy AUDUSD from the lower level AUDUSD market closing prices is 0.6948....
      the weekly chart of audusd is showing the down trend in this pair, as the prices are trading below the moving average. And now the price is closed at the level of 0.69462, which is also near the 200 moving average, we may see the price may cross that level and a trend reversal may happen.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to kckush9 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. #482 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri has a brilliant future acidic marri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,720 Times in 840 Posts

My update about EURUSD
      According to my ananlysis today EURUSD market current prices is 1.1297 EURUSD is looking very high at the moment and it is looking highly overbought so buying at this high level would not make any sense
      and I think that it would be better to wait and try to buy EURUSD from a lower level because overall EURUSD is still in overall bullish trend

BALOCHKING1, How are you dear? Good to see you here and you have give a good picture of EURUSD pair but Account to H4 timeframe previously break the trendline and now in bearish trend and now this time its a retest retracement and will be buy for short and for long it will be bearish.
      Few hours later we will be market opened and we will get the clear picture.

4. #483 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      646 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,454 Times in 1,327 Posts

Dear trader EURUSD it is one of the most traded pair in the forex world but unfortunately the pair is struggling from both side neither it is moving up nor it is going down. so I am confused about the pair and I would suggest my friends not to open any position till the time there is clear sign of up or down side move.

5. #484 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,676 Times in 595 Posts

GOOD MORNING MY ALL FRIEND JOURNAL UPDATE ABOUT AUDUSD CURRENCY PAIR
      AUDUSD is overall bullish and if you will see the weekly time frame that it is moving in a bullish channel and thus the bearish movement that we are seeing in lower time frame is just temporary and soon it will fade away and the bulls will come in and so i will recommend to buy AUDUSD from the lower level AUDUSD market closing prices is 0.6948....
      For sellers, it is necessary to break through below the support of 0.6905, make consolidation lower, and then update the fixation minimum, then it will be possible to reduce to the second level of support, which is currently at the price of 0.6860. Divergence Bullish divergence mining level: 0.7040.

Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 49 ... 44 47 48 49

Subscribed to this Thread : 7