• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 52 of 52 ... 47 50 51 52

Thread: Fzn78 trading journal

1. #511 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Relaxed

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4813 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,107 Times in 5,818 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fzn78     
      hlo dear friends i hope every one will be fine
      dear friendsnow i am updating mu journal again and this time the main pair which name is gbpusd
      dear this pair is continue travel in the upward direction
      it start his journey to the level of 1.2200 and noew it reach the levl of 1.25700 resistence
      in my opinion and analisis this pair will go more up and soon reach the target of 1.2600Attachment 203830
      GBPUSD is on a strong bullish mode and the price have tested the daily resistance and might retrace some of the points but still we are on the bullish direction, and I will wait for the price to retrace towards the support area and if it holds then I shall start buying it again. So if the support area which is at the 1.2500 holds then we shall see another leg towards the bullish direction and the next possible trading target is the resistance area which is at the 1.2700 and above. On the other hand if we start trading below the support area which is at the 1.2500 then we shall see more of the bearish moves again.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. #512 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW has much to be proud of arafMAW's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,334 Times in 643 Posts

Red face

oil move upward direction on day by day thus pair is become the most risky pair of the market
      oil reach the level of 37.60 this pair breakout its resistence and go more in the upward direction in my opinion this pair soon touch the level of 38.00 so lets see what happend next with Attachment 203851oil
      Name:  Screenshot_20200603-131648_IDM Lite.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  232.1 KB

Right now oil is exactly around 161.8% fibo on weekly chart.This price has the probability quite high to bounce downwards from here.Or if crosses next target might be Gap weeks close around 40.93,visible in my chart.

3. #513 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Veralee will become famous soon enough Veralee's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oil move upward direction on day by day thus pair is become the most risky pair of the market
      oil reach the level of 37.60 this pair breakout its resistence and go more in the upward direction in my opinion this pair soon touch the level of 38.00 so lets see what happend next with Attachment 203851oil
      Since last week oil news i read the detail statement in which OPEC clear mention that the supply is cut and so prices are moving higher and the over all market is moving again in one direction so my friend here’s my suggestion you open buy trades on current price and today also news oil move more bullish and target is 44 dollar per barrel.

Reply to thread
    Page 52 of 52 ... 47 50 51 52

Subscribed to this Thread : 5