• Reply to thread
    Page 163 of 163 ... 158 161 162 163
    Results 1,621 to 1,623 of 1623

Thread: Tania Malik- trading journal

1. #1621 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      427 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tania Malik     
      Hi guys good evening i want to share and discuss with you about my prediction of xauusd pair which is very strong bullish condition and currently traded on 1809 round about 1810 and it never show any sign of reverse movement and i think it will go more up till 1830 point level.
      Hopefully good.
      I hope the strengthening that occurs in gold has been completed because many predict that the decline will occur. Because seeing from the current movement, gold has been in a strong resistance area in the last 8 years. therefore I advise you to look for opportunities to make sales because even though prices are currently still in a strengthening I believe that the decline will definitely occur again with a fairly large range. but in making a sale it is expected to really get a valid confirmation so as not to lose

2. #1622 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,510 Posts

Hi guys good evening i want to share and discuss with you about my prediction of xauusd pair which is very strong bullish condition and currently traded on 1809 round about 1810 and it never show any sign of reverse movement and i think it will go more up till 1830 point level.
      Hopefully good.
      Yellow metal is following its huge bulish at the breakout its resistance and will hit its price is gaining in the upward at 1813 which is breaking its momentum on the bulish and I am not looking its any negetive momentum on the XAUUSD will remain in the positive side

Nothing can make you successful except yourself""

3. #1623 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kashif4092 is a jewel in the rough kashif4092 is a jewel in the rough kashif4092 is a jewel in the rough kashif4092 is a jewel in the rough kashif4092's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hopefully good.
      Gold today must be hit the maximum high price at 1820. This is best area for sell. I think this month will be best for buy not for sell. This is huge bulish trend started into gold. Market will be move with gold.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 163 of 163 ... 158 161 162 163

Subscribed to this Thread : 7