Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ogshawky81 is on a distinguished road ogshawky81's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Have you tried the copy system?

International brokerage firm InstaForex is happy to offer a modern service, the Forex Copsystem, which allows the copying of trades for successful traders directly.

Forex Kobe system is a product of InstaForex that has no counterpart in the brokerage market, this unique service is due for many reasons, first does not require investment in profit-sharing projects, secondly copied trades are executed immediately, and thirdly followers can choose a pair of currencies and trading instruments to copy trades and enjoy the accurate and accurate control sized of copied trades.

Forex Members are traders who allow other traders to continue trading, which means copying trades from their accounts and followers who activate the service to automatically copy trades from the client's room.

If you become a Cuban Forex trader you can get a commission from the performance of this service for followers, as the payments are calculated and given to Forex Cuban traders automatically, you can adjust the value of fixed payments for each day followed or for each transaction copied, in another way you can receive the commission equal to the amount of profit earned by the followers after the closing of the transactions, and once the process of registration in the system and adjust the functions of the system will come automatically : Followers choose you from the watch list and copy your trades while the system gives you the commission.

If you become a Forex Cop follower you can automatically copy trades for professional traders on currency pairs and specific trading instruments, InstaForex provides followers with comprehensive and extensive statistical data on the trading of each member of the Forex Kobe system to choose the trader, you can also adjust the regulations for each trader, including choosing the size of the trades you would like to copy, choosing currency pairs and trading instruments for trades that you would like to copy and adjust the daily limit to copy trades, you can start copying trades as soon as you choose the trader from the watch list.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ogshawky81 For This Useful Post:

irinasol55 (05-22-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sick

irinasol55 is an unknown quantity at this point irinasol55's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I tried copying trades from successful traders. I am pleased with the result. True, little time has passed - only one day. Let's see what the month will show! In the ForexCopy system, it is better to copy trades from familiar traders.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

safdar743 will become famous soon enough safdar743's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes am sure copying to successful traders is good idea..but you have to built your skills about trading

5. The Following User Says Thank You to safdar743 For This Useful Post:

irinasol55 (05-31-2020)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid has a brilliant future Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      833 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,645 Times in 900 Posts

I tried the forex copy system of instaforex. It is a good system. But the problem is that I can not find a reliable trader through copy trading. Mostly trade that offering forex copy are not goods. I tried some of them. But I failed to make profits from forex copy trader. So, I left my trying to find a good trader. Now a day, I am near to finalize my strategy. I think, instaforex make some tools that help trader to analyze the forex copy trader trading performance better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Wahid For This Useful Post:

irinasol55 (05-31-2020)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sick

Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course, I was happy early. Alas, by the end of the day the deals went negative, and the “bitterness” of defeat increased. I am learning the lessons of forex trading. A bit complicated, no specifics.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sick

Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My trader is Golden Bridge 50. The simple rating is 195.49.
      Currently, it goes into minus. The dollar is falling against the ruble. The euro is also losing a bit.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1