Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Tekasky is on a distinguished road Tekasky's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading Signals for GBP/JPY pairs

Hello dear how are you doing, greetings from Tekasky Empire Expert Trading Team Backroom, the analysis for the GBP/JPY is out with the JPY under immense pressure with the upcoming news analysis of BoJ MPC Interest Rate Announcement (May) that is due for 2pm today,
      Previous news analysis on the BoJ Interest Rate was pegged at -0.10% and Forecast for the news at 2pm is still expected to retain the -0.10%, Interest Rate.
      So Trading Signals for the GBP/JPY on the 1 hour time frame analysis
      Pair: GBP/JPY
      Buy Stop
      Entry price: 131.5296.
      Take Profit: 132.9588.
      Stop loss: 130.0974
      Trailing stop: 15 pips.
      For Day trader's the overall analysis for today show that the bears are taking the JPY to the cleaners so yuan's is on a downward spiral while the GBP is expected to consolidate.
      Trading wisely monitor your trades, get your trading parameters right and earn profit enjoy your day.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2038 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,656 Posts

Thanks alot for this trading signals. I believe some traders here will find it very useful especially the new traders that have not yet developed very good trading Strategy that enables them make good analysis. The GBP/JPY is among the majorly traded Currencies pairs in the world. Although the current Economics situation globally makes it difficult for things to be easily predicted in the market especially in terms of Currency movement but however traders with good trading Strategy and proper trading plans still make it big in the forex Market which is one advantage that the forex market offers. Traders have the opportunity to make profits irrespective of the market situation provided they have a good trading Strategy that will enable them make good analysis and open good trades.

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,095 Times in 1,781 Posts

Both the GBP and the JPY are two great currency in the forex trading business, and most of the times trading these pairs the right way records success. I find it very commendable that you have dropped a signal for the GBP/JPY pair even in this part of the forum where we are trying to better our lot with the knowledge of the forex market and other finance related concept. As it is with the event of the world, I like to consider financial currencies from ther fundamental outlook because I consider it a more stronger form of market analysis at the moment. From indications, the JPY will experience more sell today because of the interest rate factor and more people will like to dispose the currency. GBP on the other hand should experience some upwards movement and increase in buy positions in regards to the brexit news. However, it is important that all risk management system should be applied and trader should only risk what he does not mind to lose.

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Tekasky is on a distinguished road Tekasky's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Thanks my dear

Thanks dear for you motivative post, such post always keep us motivated, and also keep bringing out good Signals, you know what we are entering post covid 19 era, so from my analysis any currency pair that want to do well will work on its fundamentals, for the next couple of months to round up this year, fundamental analysis will play a big role in determining the movement of pairs, from palliatives by the various government to several small and medium scale Enterprise, to also give bail out package to private businesses to reduce the unemployment rate and mass retrechment that will start happening once the economies open fully to cutting of interest rste this are the few things that may help mitigate many economies from swinging into the sloppy slope of recession.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,347 Times in 1,838 Posts

The “Geppy” signal is one of the most volatile currency pairs, and gives a lot of false signals. The GBP/JPY currency cross is well known because it’s dangerous and moves with high level of volatility. It’s very exciting with a lot of promising gains, but can also end up racking significant losses for you. Tigh stops and poor risk management strategies can put an end to your trading account in a couple of days. New forex traders fancy trading this pair because of its high deliverance of pips. However this isn’t a pair new forex traders should be trading. The problem is that the volatility can lead to a sound trading system to lose money quicker due to the endless veracity of the pair. The moves which have take market participants out were easy, highly volatile moves in a consolidation market.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open