• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Today i got 26$ on 51 posts???

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik has much to be proud of Tania Malik's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,438 Times in 662 Posts

Thumbs up Today i got 26$ on 51 posts???

Dear friends how are you i hope all are well and enjoying goid trading, now i want to discuss with you about my weekhly bonus, dear friends this week i got 26$ on 50+ posts and such a good bonus you did not expect but i think it all depends on our posts quality if our posts quality are good than our accumulated bo us are good which we achieve from forum on weekly basis.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Tania Malik for this useful post.

arafMAW (05-23-2020), Fzn78 (05-23-2020), jeenasamreen (05-23-2020), Junaid2000 (05-23-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,281 Times in 599 Posts

congratulatin dear ypu got a very good bonus this wewk forum was looking good for every one becase forum distribute a good bonus to every one my other frienda also recibe a good bonus i am fully prepare to work hard in next week and earn minimum 30 dollar or above so we should work hard on mt5 forum to earn a good bonus mt5 forum is the beat forum if we campare to others

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think is a great bonus for you I also had 200 posts but $ 20 bonus has come Don't know what is the reason why many posts also take away And the bonus is also very low, so what should we do to be a good

5. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,463 Times in 416 Posts

First of all, I would like to congratulate you to get such a useful bonus. Bonus is totally based on quality of posts so if we want to get more bonus we should be focused more towards quality of posts instead of quantity. Mostly new forum users working on quantity, they keep on posting like slave but they ignore the quality, so manage to attain low bonus at weekend.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

jeenasamreen is an unknown quantity at this point jeenasamreen's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Really? but I think it is not possible because hours mostly posts are not have so much quality content and no one can gain a huge bonus for posting but if you earned do accept my congratulations on having a huge profit in the form of bonus, so keep it up and earn much.

Reply to thread