• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Bonus is just not for washing.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1058 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,499 Times in 2,491 Posts

Default Bonus is just not for washing.

Mostly trader do this that when they receive good bonus at the end of the week then they just make trade and again wash their account due to wrong perception. We must enhance basic knowledge and then start trading on real account, still at that time if you think that you are not capable for right earning then must use demo account. Thanks

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Anam321 for this useful post.

Breegzi (05-23-2020), Hussnainirshad (05-23-2020), jeenasamreen (05-23-2020), Junaid2000 (05-23-2020), Nisha999 (05-23-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king is a splendid one to behold New king's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we have experience and drain then you can make a good trade by getting a good bonus if we don't have experience and knowledge either. If we don't experience experience and drain the software, then our bonus is to be washed That is why if we do not want our bonus wash, then we should do as much analysis as possible so that we can succeed in forex trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to New king For This Useful Post:

Nisha999 (05-23-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000 has much to be proud of Junaid2000's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,484 Times in 419 Posts

Bonus is hardly earned. It not an easy task. We should trade it like professional traders do, to get maximum withdrawal every week. Most of the traders lost their hardly earned bonus because of negative mental psychology. They don't trade the bonus but gamble it by risking it all on one position. Risk management is totally put a side and that's why most of them lost their bonus. New traders should work on demo first and then trade with the bonus when they have a clear strategy with an edge.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Junaid2000 For This Useful Post:

jeenasamreen (05-23-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

jeenasamreen is an unknown quantity at this point jeenasamreen's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are here and you are posting for getting bonus so please please take this as your real money and don't think that it these bonuses are just wasting get this money from here and try to start trading and try to learn and try to make a practice and then you will be able to to get good money from your real trading account also so these bonuses are very important for all of us we should not waste the bonuses.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Breegzi will become famous soon enough Breegzi will become famous soon enough Breegzi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anam321     
      Mostly trader do this that when they receive good bonus at the end of the week then they just make trade and again wash their account due to wrong perception. We must enhance basic knowledge and then start trading on real account, still at that time if you think that you are not capable for right earning then must use demo account. Thanks
      Yes, you have rightly said that our bonus is not for lodging, we get a bonus to earn money in this, then you should get full preparation from RIMO, get practice and do this 1 message only then you will get something in it So it is better that you get full practice from demo account And get some money from forex

9. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss is a splendid one to behold Fighterss's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,358 Times in 967 Posts

hello dear Fox members I hope they are irritated good and enjoying this business for this is not for watching for you I will say that you mind set will be improved will save your bonus increase your knowledge increase yourprophet housewife will suggest you every time you will be working hard every time try to will increase your bonus if your bonus filmein is then you will be increase your profit very easy and less period of time.

10. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad is a splendid one to behold Hussnainirshad is a splendid one to behold Hussnainirshad is a splendid one to behold Hussnainirshad is a splendid one to behold Hussnainirshad is a splendid one to behold Hussnainirshad is a splendid one to behold Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right my dear friend bonus is not for wash it means we cannot lose the bonus in the trade with getting loss in the market we should manage the money and manage the bonus and we can save the bonus only by making the planning and studies reading on market and white from last in the market.

11. #8 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,045 Times in 5,513 Posts

Hi dear friend good afternoon how are you I hope you all are fine, It not an easy task. We should trade it like professional traders do, to get maximum withdrawal every week. Most of the traders lost their hardly earned bonus because of negative mental psychology. They don't trade the bonus but gamble it by risking it all on one position. Risk management is totally put a side and that's why most of them lost their bonus. New traders should work on demo first and then trade with the bonus when they have a clear strategy with an edge.

12. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5 is a splendid one to behold Azharabbas5's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,133 Times in 686 Posts

The bonus that you get from this platform, you can only put it in the trade and you can get the profit that you will get from the trade. So you should make every effort to get more bonuses.

13. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Gustab has a spectacular aura about Gustab has a spectacular aura about Gustab's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anam321     
      our bonus is for trading and earning the profits and not for washing as you said because we work very hard on this forum in order to earn this bonus and we need to protect this bonus from the loss and by using a good trading plan and a good money management we will protect our bonus

Reply to thread