• Reply to thread
    Page 268 of 268 ... 263 266 267 268
    Results 2,671 to 2,675 of 2675

Thread: ZS23, Trading journal

1. #2671 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zs23     
      After losing its value three days continuously US dollar has able to increase its value today that's why the price of gold have go on the downside but now the prices are again moving on the upper side for short term it will be good and profitable to buy gold
      Dear thanks for understanding about gold market and you are absolutely right that it is best option to take long period in gold and it will give good amount of profit if we try to take long trade at gold dear it was signal from Professional traders that we have to take long trade from 1795 dollar and exactly at that price gold decline and now I am expecting that it is best opportunity to make and some amount of profit with the help of long trade in gold and dear expect target for 1830 dollar.

2. #2672 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,043 Times in 4,523 Posts

After losing its value three days continuously US dollar has able to increase its value today that's why the price of gold have go on the downside but now the prices are again moving on the upper side for short term it will be good and profitable to buy gold

Hello Mate ,How are you doing ? , Your analysis and subsequent observation on GOLD METAL is near accurate ,There was a pullback which provided buy entry opportunity for traders . buy trend is defined on this metal ,The technical formation on this metal supported buy as we can see ,stability is maintained above support level ,with low of 1795.30 ,this metal will bounce back uptrend .buy potential is promising .Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .

3. #2673 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Latif3193 has a spectacular aura about Latif3193 has a spectacular aura about Latif3193 has a spectacular aura about Latif3193's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As you were know about US index after losing value now it is moving toward higher level if us dollar will go in upside then gold will change the direction into downward. The price will again go in upside so you will take the trade as buy and get profit.

4. #2674 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anam001 will become famous soon enough Anam001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some traders says that gold price has been increased but my experience says that price of the gold has not increased on daily basis it will be decrease on weekly basis so do not waste time in the gold for the investment ,price of the usd dollar has been increased so price of the gold has been decrease do not miss this type of the opportunity
      Attached Images  

5. #2675 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Akibode is a name known to all Akibode is a name known to all Akibode is a name known to all Akibode is a name known to all Akibode is a name known to all Akibode is a name known to all Akibode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey mate, how are you doing today, yes that is true, i didn't check on the USD index, got in at a bad position, currently on a huge loss, waiting if it will retract so i can minmize lose. i think the GOLD would go bulls till about the 1807 level again before a bearish price begins.

stay in the green Zone.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Akibode for this useful post.

Eva4ever (Yesterday), Kingbizzle (Yesterday), SandraFx (Yesterday), Semeg (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 268 of 268 ... 263 266 267 268

Subscribed to this Thread : 8