• Reply to thread
    Page 736 of 736 ... 731 734 735 736
    Results 7,351 to 7,359 of 7359

Thread: ZS23, Trading journal

1. #7351 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee has a reputation beyond repute Ovolee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,918 Times in 562 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by zs23     
      Good afternoon all my respected members of the forum .
      I hope you all are fine and doing good trading in Forex trading market and also enjoying your off day of the market now I want to share with you the analysis of gold for the upcoming week I think in the upcoming week the price of gold will move on the upward side we can see hammer on four hour chart of gold which is indicating that price will move on the upward side but if anything fundamentally happen then the price of gold will move on the down side the US President Donald Trump has also take some decisions it yesterday which will definitely effect the Forex trading market and the the price of gold will also move fast
      Hello my friend, how’s it going with you today? Hopefully good. I think gold will make a move towards the upwards side. Gold is going to go bullish. The yellow metal is will head up towards 1880. It closed at a price of around 1861. Have a good day.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #7352 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Alascon will become famous soon enough Alascon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good afternoon all my respected members of the forum .
      I hope you all are fine and doing good trading in Forex trading market and also enjoying your off day of the market now I want to share with you the analysis of gold for the upcoming week I think in the upcoming week the price of gold will move on the upward side we can see hammer on four hour chart of gold which is indicating that price will move on the upward side but if anything fundamentally happen then the price of gold will move on the down side the US President Donald Trump has also take some decisions it yesterday which will definitely effect the Forex trading market and the the price of gold will also move fast
      My dear trader and friend good evening I have gone through your analysis about the precious metal gold in which you have mentioned that it will go up word if it goes for retest and then it will test the $1,900 price level again so in my opinion we should wait for the Monday stations so that it can create it stand whether it is bullish or bearish

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #7353 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,091 Times in 1,092 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good evening all the members of the forum now I want to share with you the analysis of crude oil.
      I think in the upcoming week the price of crude oil will move on the upward side crude oil prices are increasing on regular basis because the consumption of crude oil is increasing in the last week we see upward Movement in the price of crude oil .
      and I think in the up coming week we can see more upward Movement in the price of crude oil so traders should buy crude oil it can give them a good profit
      I am agree with your analysis brother that the price of crude oil will move on the upward side in the upcoming week the consumption of crude oil is increasing from last few weeks that's why the price of crude oil will also move on the upward side

4. The Following User Says Thank You to salmanpasha For This Useful Post:

pashaloohar (Today)

5. #7354 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      569 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,615 Times in 2,622 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good evening all the members of the forum now I want to share with you the analysis of crude oil.
      I think in the upcoming week the price of crude oil will move on the upward side crude oil prices are increasing on regular basis because the consumption of crude oil is increasing in the last week we see upward Movement in the price of crude oil .
      and I think in the up coming week we can see more upward Movement in the price of crude oil so traders should buy crude oil it can give them a good profit
      In the upcoming week the price of crude oil will move on the down side because US dollar will become stronger I think traders should not buy crude oil in the upcoming week because the price will go down

6. #7355 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,622 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

The Market of Crude oil on my prediction Crude oil price is go up it is not for correction. because right now the demand area in the $4025 or $40.75 price range has not yet been penetrated. as long as it has not been broken then my open position is Buy remains long time
      Shaban Trading Journal

7. #7356 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Noor ahmad khan will become famous soon enough Noor ahmad khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Today the Gbp/Jpy is appearing in quality, yesterday I likewise puts in the short request since I was additionally expecting that it will declined however I just get the misfortune, presently at the H4 time period as of now it contacted the most elevated bollinger band so now assuming today in the event that it crossed the center bollinger band of the every day time span additionally than it will keeps to scale.

8. #7357 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor has a reputation beyond repute Sidra Zahoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,626 Times in 812 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear mate how are you All hope you are doing well and enjoying trading benefits
      I agreed with your analysis about Crude oil it's moving upside

9. #7358 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

ZohaibAshiq is on a distinguished road ZohaibAshiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Today I wants to share with you the analysis of gbpjpy currency pair at the time this currency pair is moving near 131.10 and if we see the trend of this currency pair it is downwad but i thinks we will not see any big movement in this currency pair today if it reach the level of 131.50 then we can see that this pair can reach the level of 132.05 or more then this
      Hello ZS23! Hope you are doing well. GBPJPY is a good currency for making money and this week it had follow a downtrend. As you have shared your analysis chart that is accurately telling the long term selling pressure in GBPJPY pair. The Bollinger Bang in D1 TF, you applied in technical analysis telling that at level 131.10 it has a strong resistance level that keeping GBPJPY pair downside and moving average of 20 showing pair trend to downside. Hope you have a good trade opportunity. Best of luck

10. Dragon
    11. #7359 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,535 Times in 1,051 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

my dear fellow trader and friends good night I have gone through your analysis about the most precious commodity is a crude oil in which you have mentioned that it will go up word I am totally agree with you and it will touch your $43 price live in upcoming weekly sessions so if you are going for a buying trade it will be very profitable for you have a nice day and good luck

Reply to thread
    Page 736 of 736 ... 731 734 735 736

Subscribed to this Thread : 17