• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: What about eforex?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2898 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,835 Times in 592 Posts

only a crazy guy will go for this offer, do you think that somebody would waste 500$ just to get 25$ bonus? never, even i would never think about doing this at least because i have many more alternatives.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harbir     
      only a crazy guy will go for this offer, do you think that somebody would waste 500$ just to get 25$ bonus? never, even i would never think about doing this at least because i have many more alternatives.
      although they will get $ 500 in their account to get $ 500 as well I think they would think comrade without seeing how the reputation of the broker that they follow so I own it will never do trade with brokers who do offer great without seeing how the brokers that work for this

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

feroj is on a distinguished road feroj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjain     
      i think its just wasted offer...95% people will hate this offers...lolz
      I also agree with you. why should we waste our time to their promotion offer that is more difficult to implement for us?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sakib458 is an unknown quantity at this point sakib458's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah forex is a big market of online. a man can be earn a lot of money. it is good site of online.
      a man can tread ofqrex and earn money. so everybody should learn forex. it is god site for student.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angry

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood2010     
      I opened a bonus account with them. I didnt use it because of its platform but later I found it fast and easy.
      It offers oneclick trades.
      no requotes
      variable spreads but sometimes too much.
      easy to work with.
      just had connection problems at times.

withdrwal conditions are a bit difficult to meet. Of course same as other free bonus providers.
      The $25 free bonus is still on. so why dont you give it a try and let us know what you think.
      Of course I couldnt make money with that and lost the whole balance.
      Brother, you can see that one click trading option is available with instaforex too, you can do it in your live meta trader, you can find it in your chart, but you need to sign a contract first before you use this option.
      If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is really not all brokers that has hit the mark of excellence, and this is among them. I don't really hear of them that much, hope they still exist. Despite the fact that we can't trade with all brokers, but there are still brokers you should know about.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default what about eforex?

Quote Originally Posted by fxcopa     
      It is really not all brokers that has hit the mark of excellence, and this is among them. I don't really hear of them that much, hope they still exist. Despite the fact that we can't trade with all brokers, but there are still brokers you should know about.
      before making trades with the broker then it should do this by trying to trade using a broker or know that we want to use this so that we will be able to make much better in this trade and we will be able to move with the broker broker better in work if we move to broker worse then it would be very dangerous

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Did you mean the 25usd offer is still available, if still available please give the full website and the condition of trading with the bonus and what type of document are required to get our account fully verify there.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3056 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,049 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy     
      Did you mean the 25usd offer is still available, if still available please give the full website and the condition of trading with the bonus and what type of document are required to get our account fully verify there.
      Mate giving links are not allowed here while you can always found out about their offer by visiting their site and its no rocket science to know whats the full website and every broker has same requirement for verification.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are some tight conditions for the withdraw and that is a trader need to invest his 500 dollars capital and then he would be able to withdraw his profits and i think this is totally wrong and no one will like this offer.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5