• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Alert for candlestick that can make money in forex.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,492 Times in 8,503 Posts

Default Alert for candlestick that can make money in forex.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I last post in here but here we go.

Can anyone here show me a link of a script that can pop up alert when 2 or more candlestick with the same color appear? For example, when 2 or more bullish candles appear the pop up will notify me on the chart. The number of candles should be able to be modified. This is useful when you combine it with trend following strategy.

Please share the link or maybe you can make one. I tell you how to combine it if you can make this.

Thanks for the help.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

elssayed (06-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,008 Times in 3,770 Posts

Hello phantomtrader79.
      How are you.
      I hope that you are doing well.
      Frankly we miss you so much in the forum, you were one of the best and most active moderators here, and concerning your request i have an indicator gives me alarm when three candlesticks with same color appear, but i am not sure whether you can change number of candlesticks that you want the indicator to give an alarm to you after appearing them or not, so i will attach this indicator here and you can download and try it on metatrader4 platform, and i hope that it meets your requirements.
      you can download it from the below link.
      all my best wishes to you

1-2-3-Go Arrows.mq4

4. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,008 Times in 3,770 Posts

Hello again phantotrader79
      I asked one of my friends who works in the programming whether i can determine number of candlesticks which i want the indicator gives alarm to me after appearing them or not, and he informed me that this option is not in this indicator but he reprogrammed it and added this option to it, so now you can determine number of candlesticks that you want this indicator gives an alarm to you after appearing them, and you can download the second version of that indicator from the below link, you can try it and if you need any adjustment on that indicator don't hesitate to inform me.
      1-2-3-Go ArrowsV2.mq4

Reply to thread