• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 143 of 189 ... 138 141 142 143 144 145 148 ...
    Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1890

Thread: Pashaloohar-trading journal

1. #1421 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,222 Times in 504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pashaloohar     
      The prices of gold are moving both of these sides a but I still believe that the price of gold will go on the upward side I don't think that the value of gold will become too much strong that's why I think this currency pair will go on both of these sides a but I still believe that the price of gold will go on the upward side I don't think that the value of gold will become too much strong that's why I think the price of gold will go on the up side
      It is good to see that your buy position in gold is floating in profits. I think that gold is capable of going higher and even to touch 1800 critical resistance level. You can set your target around this area while you can move your stop loss to break-even, creating a risk free trade. Watch out for a drop r price makes a swing up.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eva4ever for this useful post.

Kingbizzle (07-02-2020), pashaloohar (06-30-2020), Rosemary (07-02-2020), Unregistered (1), Veralee (06-29-2020)

3. #1422 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,611 Times in 550 Posts

The prices of gold are moving both of these sides a but I still believe that the price of gold will go on the upward side I don't think that the value of gold will become too much strong that's why I think this currency pair will go on both of these sides a but I still believe that the price of gold will go on the upward side I don't think that the value of gold will become too much strong that's why I think the price of gold will go on the up side
      Gold quotes are trading quite stably today and are clamped all day in a narrow price range of $ 1766-1774 per troy ounce. So far, of course, volatility is poor and nothing special is happening here, however, quotes are still fixing at the moment above the resistance level in the area of ​​$ 1,763, which means that the likelihood of continued growth is quite high, especially considering the global uptrend, so in my opinion gold has There is every chance this week to update the maximum annual values ​​in the region of $ 1,778 and move higher to the area of ​​$ 1,790.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Zeina for this useful post.

pashaloohar (06-30-2020), Unregistered (4)

5. #1423 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,871 Times in 1,218 Posts

Yesterday we see good downward Movement in the price of Euro USD currency pair and they have good fall yesterday I think so today the price of Euro USD currency pair will again go on the down side we can see a hammer on for our chart which is indicating that the price will go on the downside
      Attached Images  

6. The following 13 users say Thank You to pashaloohar for this useful post.

ArfaKareem786 (06-30-2020), ayan555 (06-30-2020), azam786 (06-30-2020), Frd52 (06-30-2020), Hammad53531 (06-30-2020), Mahnoor jee (06-30-2020), Mian gee (06-30-2020), PhilipOscar (06-30-2020), Unregistered (3), zahid4x (06-30-2020), zs23 (06-30-2020)

7. #1424 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday we see good downward Movement in the price of Euro USD currency pair and they have good fall yesterday I think so today the price of Euro USD currency pair will again go on the down side we can see a hammer on for our chart which is indicating that the price will go on the downside
      Last week the EURUSD has flies due to attack at one of the leader of the Irani Army and now in the next week it will be in action maybe it will landed or flies but I suggest you to stay away or trade with low size because the fast movement will gives us loss, I will suggest you to trade at the exotics spots next week.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to ArfaKareem786 for this useful post.

Mahnoor jee (06-30-2020), PhilipOscar (06-30-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #1425 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Goofy

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      637 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,556 Times in 1,674 Posts

if I usually trade on the Euro/Usd market so I will give an analysis to Euro/Usd only if the trend seen in the Euro/Usd market yesterday looks bullish and on the first day it is still bullish as long as the sighting is intact and the price is above h1 support 1.12365 has increased but if it goes down below it will be a slight correction and then will rise again so in general it will rise to target 1.12900 and you should just take buy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilipOscar For This Useful Post:

Mahnoor jee (06-30-2020)

11. #1426 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      524 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,871 Times in 3,126 Posts

EUR/USD appears on track to close June on a positive note, having jumped by over 1.3% in May. At press time, the pair is trading at 1.1242, representing a 1.27% rise on a month-to-date basis. As for Tuesday, EUR/USD looks set to consolidate, courtesy of offsetting factors. The upbeat China manufacturing purchasing managers’ index (PMI) released early Tuesday could keep the global equities better bid and reduce the haven demand for the US dollar.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (06-30-2020), Mian gee (06-30-2020), saralane5599 (06-30-2020), Wadda (07-01-2020)

13. #1427 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1003 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,527 Times in 4,721 Posts

Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good profits. Your opinion about the currency pair EURUSD is absolutely right and according to the current situation I strongly agree with you. This pair if we considered the yesterday trading was going downward side as the usd was strong. Today will go to downward side more and support is 1.1200 so I will recommend the sell trade in respect of this pair. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (06-30-2020), Mahnoor jee (06-30-2020), Manoo1010 (06-30-2020), pashaloohar (06-30-2020)

15. #1428 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2071 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,289 Times in 5,343 Posts

Dear yes you are right as eurusd move so well yesterday but at the end of trading day EURUSD show weakness and move down so that was not good for eurusd and mate now in daily chart in h4 chart I am looking down move and mate now I am using Fibonacci in my chart and in daily chart I think EURUSD move to 1.1166 so mate have a good trade and sell EURUSD and earn these pips and mate use stop loss must in your trade.
      "Satisfaction is more important then your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13015263

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

pashaloohar (06-30-2020)

17. #1429 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786 has much to be proud of azam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,510 Times in 589 Posts

I think the three major currencies which are in Forex trading market or decreasing there value Euro US dollar Great Britain Pound all these three are decreasing their value Euro USD currency pair is going down side and the long-term trend of this currency pair is also downward

18. The Following User Says Thank You to azam786 For This Useful Post:

pashaloohar (06-30-2020)

19. #1430 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 876 Posts

Good morning all of You ,happy Sunday all of you .Today my mood is little off and for that, I am not feeling the energy .Ok now today me going to the EURUSD pair .I feel that the pair is in the bullish trend because the point it stopped last, week is really interesting and that indicates that there is a good, chance that the pair could move in the upside direction.I feel if this current level can breakout the pair, could move now to the level but yes if the fall occurs then the pair, may come towards the level and from there it may run upwards, direction.So in either way the upper channel is being intact .
      Attached Images  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Frd52 For This Useful Post:

pashaloohar (06-30-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 143 of 189 ... 138 141 142 143 144 145 148 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 9