• Reply to thread
    Page 204 of 204 ... 199 202 203 204
    Results 2,031 to 2,037 of 2037

Thread: Pashaloohar-trading journal

1. #2031 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,048 Times in 1,278 Posts

Assalamu alaikum all the members I want to share with you the analysis of euro CHF we can see a hammer on four hour chart of Euro CHF currency pair which is indicating that the price will go on the downside I am very short on Euro CHF
      Attached Images  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to pashaloohar for this useful post.

azam786 (Yesterday), Rosemary (Yesterday), usm7583 (Yesterday), Wadda (Yesterday)

3. #2032 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,267 Times in 2,806 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pashaloohar     
      Assalamu alaikum all the members I want to share with you the analysis of euro CHF we can see a hammer on four hour chart of Euro CHF currency pair which is indicating that the price will go on the downside I am very short on Euro CHF
      I disagree with your production about the currency pair Euro CHF and from my point of analysis that this currency farewell in the coming weeks ago and it will go more and will cross the value of 1.0750 so I was suggested by trade in this country fair for the next week and not reading work it will reopen after summer because very disturbed mind in weekend and I hope that ruled that speak out of profit and I wish you all the best.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wadda For This Useful Post:

Niazi1122 (Yesterday)

5. #2033 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,661 Times in 650 Posts

I don't think say that the euro CHF currency pair will move on the down side you can see all the candles which are indicating that the price will go on the the upside and I I am sure that the price will go on the upward side

6. #2034 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Confused

HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam has a brilliant future HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,904 Times in 1,242 Posts

Yes of course the euro CHF is in the the strong beer is more so you have to watch for sell and trees and according to your analyses I agree with you the market I hope and as per also my analyses will go down on the Monday and also in the next week every person need to watch for sell entries

Name: Screenshot_20200712-225523_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 8 Size: 678.9 KB

7. #2035 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu alaikum all the members I want to share with you the analysis of euro CHF we can see a hammer on the four-hour chart of Euro CHF currency pair which is indicating that the price will go on the downside I am very short on Euro CHF
      Good evening my dear friend, in my opinion, the euro CHF there is more towards the upper side in the next week because if you look at the euro that start increasing its value the last few hours in the previous week. Also, there is an inverted hammer in the 4-hour time frame which means the market continues with the previous 10 Trend.

8. #2036 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary has a reputation beyond repute Rosemary's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      612 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,714 Times in 607 Posts

Hey pashaloohar, my analysis for this week on the EURCHF currency pair I think price will be going towards the resistance level which is at around 1.0673. I wish everyone a profitable trading week ahead

9. #2037 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,673 Times in 593 Posts

Bears began to test support for the trading range of otm. 1,06489 at the beginning of June, and now in the yard is already the middle of July, and the bears only made out a breakdown of the level. Isn't it a bit much? A month of effort and such an exhaust outlet ... Moreover, the breakdown itself took place with some kind of obscure fence, which strictly speaking can not be called a breakdown movement. As a result, so far the decline in the pair remains a priority, but is it possible to trade such a structure? Dismiss I'm on the fence.

Reply to thread
    Page 204 of 204 ... 199 202 203 204

Subscribed to this Thread : 9