• Reply to thread
    Page 221 of 221 ... 216 219 220 221
    Results 2,201 to 2,209 of 2209

Thread: Pashaloohar-trading journal

1. #2201 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,258 Times in 1,348 Posts

Today US dollar has increased its some value but we don't see any big downward Movement in the price of gold the prices of gold on increasing day by day US dollar is not increasing its value too much that's why commodities are becoming strong and strong I think the price will reach at the level of 1820 tommorow
      Attached Images  

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to pashaloohar for this useful post.

azam786 (Yesterday), Hammad53531 (Yesterday), noori786 (Yesterday), ola4real (Yesterday), salmanpasha (Today), Sara325 (Yesterday), Unregistered (3), usm7583 (Yesterday), zs23 (Today)

3. #2202 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,357 Times in 1,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pashaloohar     
      Today US dollar has increased its some value but we don't see any big downward Movement in the price of gold the prices of gold on increasing day by day US dollar is not increasing its value too much that's why commodities are becoming strong and strong I think the price will reach at the level of 1820 tommorow
      gold showing strong bullish momentum right now and i am expecting more bullish wave in the gold metal because of the weakness of the usd in this concern i can expect more buyers pressuer in this metal and the price can hit or make new high on the level of 1825-35

4. #2203 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786 has a brilliant future azam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,837 Times in 706 Posts

Gold is increasing its value day by day but today gold has remain unable to break its support level that's why I think the price can go on the downside tomorrow or later tonight but trading is becoming too much difficult in gold because it is becoming difficult to understand the trend of gold

5. #2204 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,029 Times in 8,823 Posts

Gold is doing what is right this week, i love the fact that the gold is stable above the level of $1800, that is enough for traders to gain so well on this asset. With the gold staying well above $1800, it will in long term make the trend higher to the level of $1857, that will be taking more time though. And i will be needing you to know that the gold can have the sell back below $1800, that will declare it neutral on the daily chart, And if the gold can still hold above $1782, i will never sell it this week.

6. #2205 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sara325 is a jewel in the rough Sara325 is a jewel in the rough Sara325 is a jewel in the rough Sara325 is a jewel in the rough Sara325's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good evening my dear friend in my opinion the gold is continue move towards the upside because the main target of gold is 1850. In my opinion we look the gold breaking that level in this week because there are many support levels for gold. The main support level is 1780 above that level definitely the bullish Trend is there.

7. #2206 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583 is a splendid one to behold usm7583's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good evening my dear friend in my opinion the gold is moved towards the upside because it's main target is 1850. And if you look at the down side the level of 1780 is the key support level until the gold didn't cross that level we will see the movement in Gold is upward. Also one reason is the decreasing value of the US dollar.

8. #2207 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Lonely

Hammad53531 is a splendid one to behold Hammad53531 is a splendid one to behold Hammad53531 is a splendid one to behold Hammad53531 is a splendid one to behold Hammad53531 is a splendid one to behold Hammad53531 is a splendid one to behold Hammad53531 is a splendid one to behold Hammad53531's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good evening day my dear friend the movement of gold is up because of the US dollar is decreasing its value. See many times when the US dollar is decreasing its value then the metals are move against the US dollar. The main target of gold is 1870 and hopefully, it's been cross in this week.

9. #2208 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,728 Posts

The prices of gold are also increasing US dollar is a continuously it's a value that's why commodities are becoming strong the prices of gold are moving on the upper side quickly on daily basis we see good upward movement

10. #2209 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

salmanpasha is on a distinguished road salmanpasha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The prices of gold increasing yesterday US dollar able to increase its some value but we don't say any downward Movement in the price of gold and the price are still moving on the upper side

Reply to thread
    Page 221 of 221 ... 216 219 220 221

Subscribed to this Thread : 9