• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Line chart versus Candlestick chart, which is better?

1. #191 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by robor     
      As for me,i prefer candle stick chart to line chart in forex trading because candle stick charts has a lot of features that one can understand easily but line chart has a single features there by making it complex to understand.
      In my opinion, both have their advantages. If you are trading with support / resistance and you are new to trading, line charts will be much easier to plot the lines since candlestick charts might seem cluttered. But if you want more information on the market, you do have to look at candlestick charts or bar charts as line charts don't show all the information.

2. 2 users say Thank You to PaperTowel for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. #192 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      711 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by robor     
      As for me,i prefer candle stick chart to line chart in forex trading because candle stick charts has a lot of features that one can understand easily but line chart has a single features there by making it complex to understand.
      I prefer candlestick patterns chart than line chart because i use the candlestick patterns during trading with my other tools and so this give me more clear chart and help me to analyze the market better and so this help me for finding better positions of trading and so the risk become less and possibility of earning become better, candlesticks are very effective in trading.

4. #193 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Asleep

angger supri is on a distinguished road angger supri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTowel     
      In my opinion, both have their advantages. If you are trading with support / resistance and you are new to trading, line charts will be much easier to plot the lines since candlestick charts might seem cluttered. But if you want more information on the market, you do have to look at candlestick charts or bar charts as line charts don't show all the information.
      I think so too, if you really want to be neat enough to use the line, but we can't determine the confirmation between prices, maybe we can only rely on fundamental analysis. but if you use a candle stick, we will know the pattern of each candle and can determine whether the price will go up or down

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh     
      I prefer candlestick patterns chart than line chart because i use the candlestick patterns during trading with my other tools and so this give me more clear chart and help me to analyze the market better and so this help me for finding better positions of trading and so the risk become less and possibility of earning become better, candlesticks are very effective in trading.
      I also prefer candlestick charts rather than line charts because I use candlestick patterns during trading with my other tools and so this gives me a clearer chart and helps me to analyze markets with technical analysis which I think is even better if added fundamental analysis to ensure news of the market.

5. #194 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef has a spectacular aura about mohamed yossef has a spectacular aura about mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Which is better good question and that can be clearify by the trading technique that you use in your speculating process but as i thing as a strategies builder the candlestick is some times we found it very perfect when you applying the right technique to read it with simple way using that candlestick you can determined well the market trend and here is also you can able yo use the price action technique as a simple way to determined how you follow the big movement inside the market.

6. #195 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

devil420 is a name known to all devil420 is a name known to all devil420 is a name known to all devil420 is a name known to all devil420 is a name known to all devil420 is a name known to all devil420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello traders I completely understand your trading question regarding the type of charts I think every chat is great and it is completely up to the traders which best suits for him or her. for the more adding to this post I think that candlestick charts works best for me because I analyse it very much according to you it may be the line charts. so we cannot say that big charge is better all the charts are better it just up to us that the chart is works best for us.

7. #196 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,361 Times in 1,729 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Many traders use Japanese candlesticks, bar charts, renko, etc. However, in our opinion, for many futures traders, Candlestick charts provide the most information out of any chart type. At the same time, it can also be overwhelming and confusing if a trader doesnt know how to interpret and read the specific candle formation. As a trader gains more real time screen experience, he/she will memorize these formations and potentially be able to apply a better analysis to the charts.

A candlestick provides you with information about momentum when you compare the length and the position of the bodies. You can analyze volatility by using the wicks and the size of the individual candlestick wicks.

Do you need to know all the candle chart formation? It helps but, many beginner traders experience a sense of paralysis by analysis when confronted with so much information. This is where the addition of line graphs or point and figure charts can help such traders gain more clarity.

Line Graphs
      Line graphs provide significantly less information about price because it only connects the closing prices of the given interval. Thus, a line graph filters out a lot of the noise which exists in the candlestick charts.

The line graph is ideal for higher time-frame analysis where a trader does not need to see all the details and just wants to get a sense of direction, analyze market flow and overall trend structure. Here, the line graph should be chosen over the candlestick charts because line graphs provide a clear picture without any noise. The screenshot below illustrates this point nicely; trend moves, trend formation, even price patterns and market formations are very clear and jump right at you.

line

However, in certain situations, when making trading decisions and fine-tuning trade parameters such as stop loss distance and location, the information of the candlestick charts are necessary to accurately estimate the level of volatility and placing trades. Nevertheless, line graphs and candlestick charts can, and should be, used in combination by traders more often. (The placement of contingent orders such as a stop-loss or stop-limit order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders

8. 4 users say Thank You to emadomda for this useful post.

Hanyahmedahmed (Today), Ysivsvf (Today), Ysivsvfhyaab (Today), Ysivsvfhyaabsjsss (Today)

9. #197 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,314 Times in 1,265 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

There are many methods of trading in the Forex market and therefore you will find some depend on a linear chart because it finds the best and the least in the details and usually those who rely on long-term trading is in need of the general trend more importantly.
      As for the Japanese candles, they are very suitable and important for those who rely on the analysis of the Action Price, which depends entirely on the forms that the candles make up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evanshad For This Useful Post:

damlataha (Yesterday)

11. #198 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,050 Times in 1,274 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think so many buyers fail to get profits due to positive factors, 1st, they lack the important knowledge and records approximately foreign exchange trading. 2d, they're nonetheless freshmen so they do not have enough revel in. 3rd, their competencies need an awful lot greater practice to be advanced intensely. 4th, either hesitation or over confidence can smash the entirety. accordingly,traders have to keep away from the previous elements to keep away from failure.

Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20