• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: News volatility straddle strategy

1. #151 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

DCForex has a spectacular aura about DCForex has a spectacular aura about DCForex has a spectacular aura about DCForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default News trading is a very good way to grow your forex trading account

Quote Originally Posted by Kapok     
      Dear if you want immediate profit from forex market then it is best technique to choose news trading dear yes when high impact news releases their data at that time we see good volatility in market and due to this volatility we can make good amount of profit if we have good knowledge that how to read news data. But news reading is not so easy as many trader think it.
      You are right dear friend, news trading Is the best strategy to get higher profits and increase your trading account balance consistently. I have been practicing the news trading strategy for some time now and I'm also seeking every possible way to inprove my news volatility straddle strategy.
      My trading journal on news volatility straddle strategy
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...addle-strategy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DCForex For This Useful Post:

Ali BaBaa (Yesterday)

3. #152 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lurking

Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa has much to be proud of Ali BaBaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,341 Times in 753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCForex     
      You are right dear friend, news trading Is the best strategy to get higher profits and increase your trading account balance consistently. I have been practicing the news trading strategy for some time now and I'm also seeking every possible way to inprove my news volatility straddle strategy.
      DCForex your name is so intersting and i am replying you and further with good planing we will get huge earnings see my analysis about usdjpy I see the chart of Usdjpy in 107.70 timeframe they are in my opinion yellow pair make a bullock setup and it will going to another friend I hope tonight movement in Usdjpy is bullish it's good to win more up trend and it should cross 108.50

4. #153 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

DCForex has a spectacular aura about DCForex has a spectacular aura about DCForex has a spectacular aura about DCForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ali BaBaa     
      DCForex your name is so intersting and i am replying you and further with good planing we will get huge earnings see my analysis about usdjpy I see the chart of Usdjpy in 107.70 timeframe they are in my opinion yellow pair make a bullock setup and it will going to another friend I hope tonight movement in Usdjpy is bullish it's good to win more up trend and it should cross 108.50
      Hello dear news traders, welcome to a new trading week. I specially want to say a huge thanks to you my dear friend Ali Babaa for you effort in sharing your trading analysis on this thread. You have started your trading week right by impacting knowledge to fellow traders. The first thing a forex news trader should take note of every trading week is the forex economic calendar. This is a very vital tool for every news trader because it keeps us ahead of the forex market in making preparations for our trading strategies. Make sure to apply risk management. I wish you all the best in profits for this week.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DCForex For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

6. #154 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,629 Times in 2,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCForex     
      Hello dear news traders, welcome to a new trading week. I specially want to say a huge thanks to you my dear friend Ali Babaa for you effort in sharing your trading analysis on this thread. You have started your trading week right by impacting knowledge to fellow traders. The first thing a forex news trader should take note of every trading week is the forex economic calendar. This is a very vital tool for every news trader because it keeps us ahead of the forex market in making preparations for our trading strategies. Make sure to apply risk management. I wish you all the best in profits for this week.
      Dear this is very good that you are paying tribute to anyone and try to learn from your senior members and deer new week start now and I hope you receive your weekly bonus on Friday so it's time to do real trading and dear with real trading try to do trading with money management in your trading account and get good amount of profit.

7. #155 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default A complete guide to news volatility straddle strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Kapok     
      Dear this is very good that you are paying tribute to anyone and try to learn from your senior members and deer new week start now and I hope you receive your weekly bonus on Friday so it's time to do real trading and dear with real trading try to do trading with money management in your trading account and get good amount of profit.
      Hello dear members of mt5 forum, in case you are new to news trading, I will like to explain to your what the news volatility straddle strategy us all about and how it can be applied in news trading.

News volatility straddle strategy :
      In news volatility straddle strategy, a trader needs to open two positions in the forex market for any currency a high impact news us to be released for. Take for example, the US non farm payroll data to be released by the United States will have a high impact on the United States dollar. When opening your two positions as stated earlier, you have to open with United States dollar currency pairs like the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, etc. I suggest you go with the major currency pairs. Set a buy stop and sell stop order two minutes before the news is released at 10-20 pips higher and lower than the current market price for the buy and sell stop orders. Once the news is released, high volatility will occur and the price will move quickly in a certain direction and as this occurs, one of your positions will be triggerd and you will have to close the other position quickly. Your take profit should be set 30-50 above or below the opening price and your stop loss should be set calculated by the difference between the two positions, that is the difference between your buy stop and sell stop order.

What happens when a high impact economic news is being released?
      When a high impact economic news is being released, it creates high volatility, price slippage occurs, we often notice widened spreads and sometimes we notice slow trade execution. This usually occurs because of the higher volatility during the period of high impact news release.

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Subscribed to this Thread : 2