I started driving a motorcycle when I was 21 years old back in the year 2018. Back then Iíve been always a fan of Honda Motorcycles. Probably the reason is my family, my father, and my brothers have been using a Honda Brand ever since they acquired a motorcycle. From then I promised myself to also buy a Honda brand motorcycle in the future. Not until 2018 when my brother game me his Honda wave 2009. Itís a motorcycle with a kick start and usually being used by men so itís kind of hard to use for the first time. But it didnít stop me there, my other brother taught me how to use it and it only took me a week to finally use the motorcycle on the road. Itís hard at first but itís all worth it since I can finally go wherever I want. However, when the year 2019 began Honda releases the new version of Honda Click, the Honda Click 125i, and 150i 2019 model. The new Honda Click has a futuristic appeal especially on its front. It has a full LED headlights, daytime running lights, and its tail lamps were giving the scooter an aggressive and futuristic look.

Just a quick look back on the history of Honda motorcycles, the Honda is said to be the largest motorcycle manufacturer in Japan and they started their production way back in 1955. After the Honda Motorcycle reached its peak in the year 1982 they managed to manufacture almost three million motorcycles in a year. In 2006 the total manufactured had reduced to around half a million but it was still higher than the other three domestic competitors. While in 2017, the country of India became the largest motorcycle market in Honda. In this country, Honda has become the leading manufacturer of scooters with the 59% of market share.

Way back April 2019 when I first bought my own Honda Click 125i that is color vivid blue. It takes a month or two before the Land Transportation office will be able to release the original Official Receipt and Certification of Registration thatís why I cannot fully use it. The Honda Click 125i is a scooter thatís why itís easier to use than a manual motorcycle. The Honda Click 125i is the four-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that gives a powerful performance anywhere on the road. This automatic scooter also has a digital meter panel where you can use to check on the riding information such as fuel consumption, battery, odometer, and the speed. After weeks of waiting, I finally received the Official Receipt and Certificate of registration provided by the Land Transportation office. From then, I started using my Honda click 125i and it never failed me. The Honda Click 125i has a lot of features such as the 18 Liters under-seat compartment that can fit one full-face helmet and still have a space for other stuff like my phone, wallet, and a lot more. It also has a secure key shutter mechanism which is an additional security for anti-theft measure on bike. However, the tires of this scooter look a bit small for the overall profile of the motorcycle. It sometimes tends to lose grip especially when itís raining and I make a quick change in my direction. But what I like the best in my scooter is the seat. It is comfortable which means long ride hours would still be comfortable.

For the interior of the Honda Click 125i, its engine is 125cc with 4-stroke SOHC and liquid-cooled engine while its bore and stroke is 52.4 x 57.99mm. For the transmission it contains the V-Belt automatic and the power is 11hp at 8,500rpm. Its torque is 10.8Nm at 5,000 rpm and its suspension is telescopic front and unit swing rear. The brakes are hydraulic disc brake for front and have a mechanical leading trailing rear while the tire size is 80/90 Ė 14 M/C 40P front, 90/90 Ė 14 M/C 46P rear. As for the dimensions, it has a 1,919 x 679 x 1,062mm, 111kg and the price is 76,900. It is said that Honda Click 125i is one of the top-selling motorcycles in South-East Asia because of its affordability and the practicality that it offers. The Honda Click 125iís first version was launched way back in the year 2015 and it continues to become a high-demand scooter until now. The Honda Click 125i is a resemble of the Honda click 150i even the sharp and edgy design. The only difference is the keyless entry of the Honda Click 150i and the 125cc over 150cc engine.

I remember before when I first started using the Honda Click 125i, it a mixture of hard and easy to use feeling. It is hard because itís kind of large to use especially for a lady like me. But it is easier to use rather than a kick start manual motorcycle. Days after I acquired this motorcycle I immediately install a two-way alarm which will serve also as an anti-theft alarm. For the Honda Click 150i, there is a built-in alarm installed already but not in Honda Click 125i. However, it stills the best scooter for me. Weeks after when I started to drive around the region and it never failed me. I managed to drive a straight 8 hours and even the mountains around the city with a back ride. The amazing thing about this scooter is the efficiency of its fuel. I drove a straight 4 hrs and around 100km yet I only consumed half of the total fuel capacity. Also, with the help of its LED lights riders are more comfortable to ride during the night. You wonít need to install additional lights since the lights glow stronger than other motorcycles.

Advantages acquiring this motorcycle
This motorcycle is powered by a four-stroke.
Storage capacity under-seat is 18 liters
Compartment under-seat can accommodate a full-face helmet.
Has a digital panel to check on the speed, odometer, battery, and fuel.

Disadvantages
Digital Panel of some Honda Click 125i is said to be defective.
The battery is located in the footboard ahead of the riderís seat.
The Honda Click 125i is large and heavier compared to other scooters.
It doesnít have a built-in alarm like the Honda Click 150i.

Name: CLICK125_Blue-300x300.png Views: 3 Size: 99.8 KB