• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 41 of 41 ... 36 39 40 41

Thread: Ali shah 786 trading journal

1. #401 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      569 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,531 Times in 2,595 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Shah 786     
      hello dear friends good morning my name is Ali today I am going to share my analysis on euro versus United States dollar on the market is on a strong support level and I think it will go away from this level it is a very good opportunity to enter by trades I wish you best of luck thank you so much for watching my analysis it would be very beneficial for you in future
      Good morning Ali Brother Euro USD currency pair is moving on the the downside and now again the value of US Dollar will increase and Eur USD currency pair will go more on the down side

2. #402 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

forget me not has a spectacular aura about forget me not has a spectacular aura about forget me not has a spectacular aura about forget me not's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello dear friends good morning my name is Ali today I am going to share my analysis on euro versus United States dollar on the market is on a strong support level and I think it will go away from this level it is a very good opportunity to enter by trades I wish you best of luck thank you so much for watching my analysis it would be very beneficial for you in future
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum, Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader you have shared good analysis of market and i am agree with your analysis. this market is showing bullish trend now and it will move upward and its target will be 100 PIPS. It is good time for buy trade on this market and it will give us good profit

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 3 users say Thank You to forget me not for this useful post.

Blue econmy (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

4. #403 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

nadeemsadiq has a spectacular aura about nadeemsadiq has a spectacular aura about nadeemsadiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes brother. I see its movement has the potential to strengthen. this is evidenced by the emergence of a large movement from the previous movement. however, prices tend to fall because prices meet a fairly strong resistance area. with the emergence of several bullish candles indicating that it will no longer make a decline but will try to be bullish so wait for movement and enter when retracement provides good confirmation to make a trade. thanks

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 7 users say Thank You to nadeemsadiq for this useful post.

Kurlas (Yesterday), Unregistered (6)

6. #404 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Moeen has a spectacular aura about Moeen has a spectacular aura about Moeen has a spectacular aura about Moeen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I can't see any strategy being explained here, I hope as time goes on, you will come up with something and have the discipline to follow it.

7. 2 users say Thank You to Moeen for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 41 of 41 ... 36 39 40 41

Subscribed to this Thread : 2