• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 33 of 33 ... 28 31 32 33

Thread: Linkiu trading journal

1. #321 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Shocked

ArfaKareem786 is just really nice ArfaKareem786 is just really nice ArfaKareem786 is just really nice ArfaKareem786 is just really nice ArfaKareem786 is just really nice ArfaKareem786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Linkiu     
      The Gold market analysis for next week

Trade option : Wait

the market price move near Moving Area indicator. from Hourly timeframe seen the price move in consolidation zone yesterday. the Gold market ovearall in bullish trend for last month. we need wait more confirmation before open trade position. I advice wait the market price move above 1781 for get clear buy signal or down below 1762 to get clear sell signal

What's your opinion on this market ?

Attachment 222139
      gold
      week is really good amount and you need to give thanks to mt5 forum for it, obviously this forum is a haven for us. I think Gold was really moved huge drop last week and there was a good reason behind it. I think this week trading range could be 1765-1780 and if there will be some high impact news which will came which can impact on both side. so range of 1745-1785 could be a perfect trading zone. I think selling gold is really the best idea at this moment.
      ArfaKareem Trading Journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArfaKareem786 For This Useful Post:

Adorn (Today)

3. #322 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,566 Times in 5,818 Posts

the market price move near Moving Area indicator. from Hourly timeframe seen the price move in consolidation zone yesterday. the Gold market ovearall in bullish trend for last month. we need wait more confirmation before open trade position. I advice wait the market price move above 1781 for get clear buy signal or down below 1762 to get clear sell signal

Attachment 222139
      At the H4 chart with the bollinger band I also see the Gold is moving along the middle bollinger band but at the H1 time frame this sideways path is so narrow so in the single candle of the H1 time frame it is touching the highest and the lowest bollinger band, we should wait for the crossover of this narrow path of the sideways to the uppish side and than ride for the long trend at the Gold.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

Adorn (Today)

5. #323 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 222139

Brother gold in is bullish channel and I think it will go up and will target 1800 resistance and that is pretty strong resistance o donít think so it will break that resistance so according to my point of view 1800 would be best place to take sell entry and from there gold will fall and will target 1700 first and after break that support it will go more down till 1650 before rising up towards 1900-2000 wish you all the best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adorn For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (Today)

7. #324 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,033 Posts

Attachment 222139
      hello Linkiu, how are you ? I hope you can enjoy trading and earn more profit everyday. I will give technical analysis for Gold. the price still trying to move upside direction as we see there is a strong resistance at 1780 level and the price reject from this level this week. for next week my predict the price will try to break thsi level again. so, my suggest to take the buy trade if the price can breakout that resistance level. be careful for reversal move because likely the Gold movement already in Overbought zone. hope you like my analysis, let's see what happened in the next coming days. good luck and have a nice trading day for you. forex trading is very potential business to earn good income
      Lets discuss in My trading Journal ..

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

8. #325 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,046 Times in 1,336 Posts

Attachment 222139
      Hi mate ! Hope you are keeping well and have a great weekend.gold market is trending in the bullish still at solid state of the market in the positive side and would let it go more on the downside from now in the H4 time frame since I would get directions on the bearish zone that would get it's movement in the bearish side so we might observe at the bearish at 1750 in the next h4 time frame

Nothing can make you successful except yourself""

9. #326 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,061 Times in 2,755 Posts

OIL market on the daily timeframe tried to make the beautiful bullish movement to reach level 40.52 after that the market price move down again and reach 39.30 . I m still on buy side for OIL and predict the OIL market will move to upwards today. I predict this market could move bullish to reach 41.00, I have one buy position at the level 39.23 with target profit at 41.00. hope my target reched tonight after US market open

Attachment 220784
      Hi dear thia is a really selling poimt for oip trading. I hope you can enjoy trading and earn more profit everyday. I will give technical analysis for Crude Oil. in my opinion now Oil is move to up in strongly bullish. the price move in Bullish mode since last week . I predict today the price can breakout 40.50 level and move more high . hope you like my analysis, let's see what happened in the next coming hours. good luck and have a nice trading day for you.

10. #327 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599 is a splendid one to behold saralane5599's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 222139
      Hello to all members, I hope you are all well. And you will be doing your job best.Your analysis is very good, and it shows that you are working very hard in Forex trading.Gold is very different varieties. This is affected by the highest market than the other commodities. Its cost changes in this cost. It has a lot of caution during trading because its prices are very high below. Usually when the conditions of the world are normal and there is no problem anywhere in the world that when the US dollar goes above the currencies of other countries, the price of gold comes down, because the dollar is getting stronger. But if it is happening, the dollar goes on weaker than other currencies, then the price of gold goes up.Gild is tradon 1774$ areas and the movement may be down next week up to the 1750$ area.

11. #328 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,088 Times in 545 Posts

Attachment 222139

Hello linkiu,my opinion about gold market is buying where your opinion is selling maybe both will be correct because gold will go both side but now gold will go upper side first touch 1800$ then it will come for 1750$ so now i see buying opportunities on gold metal and that's my opinion

12. #329 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

muzamil malik has a spectacular aura about muzamil malik has a spectacular aura about muzamil malik has a spectacular aura about muzamil malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

OIL market on the daily timeframe tried to make the beautiful bullish movement to reach level 40.52 after that the market price move down again and reach 39.30 . I m still on buy side for OIL and predict the OIL market will move to upwards today. I predict this market could move bullish to reach 41.00, I have one buy position at the level 39.23 with target profit at 41.00. hope my target reched tonight after US market open

Attachment 220784
      No doubt oil market is going up and up and I hope in the future it will move definitely upward. It has bounced back from the negative value and disabled trades then it is rising to a new high. Most of the traders joined oil for long position trading.
      I am a scalper trader so I need currency pair who run according to price action and chart making patterns. So every trader has its own strategy so keep in mind the laws and trading opportunity for soen best currencies. Thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 33 of 33 ... 28 31 32 33

Subscribed to this Thread : 4