• Reply to thread
    Page 109 of 109 ... 104 107 108 109
    Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1090

Thread: Malik trading general

1. #1081 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,029 Times in 8,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malik03     
      Good Morning dear guys i Hope You Fine And Enjoying this best morning and best day of trading, dear for the Usd/Jpy last night, I was horrified by the up to 120 pips and the correction of around 50 pips and for next week I was still targeting sell options because according to my analysis Usd/Jpy had changed its trend. indeed I have also said to take a short target of around 60 pips utilizing the price correction that occurred. in the end it decreases on Friday to the low of the Andrew Pitch fork. so if you sell after the price, surely everyone can get profit, it's really cool.
      Dear trader, I see the way the USDJPY behaved throughout this week, i love the fact that it first hit the target of 108.17 that i called for this asset in the beginning of this week, and i love the fact that it is still not trending lower than the key support level of the daily chart at 107.36. If that level still remains, the bearish movement that we are seeing gradually on the USDJPY may still fade away, traders can start making huge income with the buy order on the USDJPY this week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

grasper (07-02-2020)

3. #1082 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,403 Times in 312 Posts

Hello to everyone . Friends I'm little confused about the future time of gold and crude oil. I want to start new trade so guys tell me about the trend of gold and oil. I hope you share with me your best option which will be proved good for me. Are you want to share your knowledge experience and your good opinion to me? Guys I'm waiting for your opinion.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Malik03 for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (07-02-2020), Frd52 (07-02-2020), Killer89 (07-02-2020), King51 (07-02-2020)

5. #1083 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1984 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,036 Times in 3,205 Posts

Hello to everyone . Friends I'm little confused about the future time of gold and crude oil. I want to start new trade so guys tell me about the trend of gold and oil. I hope you share with me your best option which will be proved good for me. Are you want to share your knowledge experience and your good opinion to me? Guys I'm waiting for your opinion.
      good option, but the foot is not visible, and this is bad. Of course, I understand that it will not shoot, but still. Although each is his own manager, and this is very cool. A few words about my trade. Earlier, the market hit a pending market order for purchases located at the Fibonacci level of 38.20 and 50.00. Therefore, we now have small purchases available. So far, nothing interesting has been happening

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fatima-Sahir for this useful post.

Malik03 (07-02-2020), Unregistered (2)

7. #1084 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Killer89 is a jewel in the rough Killer89 is a jewel in the rough Killer89 is a jewel in the rough Killer89 is a jewel in the rough Killer89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oil as the market that is ready to be making the best sell in the market, but i will not say that it will sell totally like that. What i will like to be saying is that the oilwill be trending down and up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Killer89 For This Useful Post:

Malik03 (07-02-2020)

9. #1085 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 876 Posts

Yes friend you having confused when you have been working on the gold side and crude oil I think that trend of the gold and while it defining very difficult for as I hope that when we have been get a good type of Technical Analysis and we have been working on it we have been loss in it so do not working properly before investment we have been too much many time thinking about it then we have been investment donator
      Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frd52 For This Useful Post:

Malik03 (07-02-2020)

11. #1086 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,686 Times in 1,910 Posts

Dear gold and oil future will be bullish. Yesterday you can see gold fall at 1758 but later on again pullback and you can also see crude oil is also fall in previous week but could not fall more and again fly up. Now the current position of Crude oil show bullish movement and gold position could not clear trend but the expected movement of gold is bullish and this week gold might be touch 1800 level so wish you all the best and successful trading career.

12. #1087 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello trader, hope all is good. gbpusd will go some down but trend is bullish. this depends on the supporting level if breaking the support 1.2400 then change the trend and go down more today not breaking the resistance level. and hopfully it tries again in this week breaking the resistance level 1.2450 if it breaks, then the next target is 1.2500.
      Have a good day.
      Helo dear members of mt5 forex forum good morning. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i am agree with your analysis this currency pair is showing bearish trend and it is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that market will move according to your analysis

13. #1088 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,029 Times in 8,823 Posts

It is fine by me if traders are still buying the gold asset. It is never so easy to see what the gold will do, but with the persistent trading of traders on the gold, there is hope on this asset. If the gold can not break below $1758.65 eventually on the 4 hour chart, there will be more upthrust and momentum on the gold, and that will help this asset to finally get to $1800 target in no time. I am really ready for this asset to give me the best on the next few days to come.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Becky22 (07-02-2020), grasper (07-02-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #1089 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Breezy

Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,944 Times in 1,205 Posts

oil is still on the resistant area and on the daily time frame we can see that the trend is still not very clear and tent to make side way condition, even on the major trend we can say that bullish trend is still quite dominant. Have a good day.

16. The following 9 users say Thank You to Veralee for this useful post.

Becky22 (07-02-2020), Eva4ever (07-02-2020), Kbfhotos (07-02-2020), Kingbizzle (07-02-2020), Rosemary (07-02-2020), saaheed (07-02-2020), Unregistered (3)

17. #1090 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Malik97 will become famous soon enough Malik97's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I always trade European American currencies. My monthly income is 20% and I always go out with my wife. You will get good results. I think you are trading in a particular pair and presenting yourself as a successful trader.

Reply to thread
    Page 109 of 109 ... 104 107 108 109

Subscribed to this Thread : 6