Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Jemangune is an unknown quantity at this point Jemangune's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Work from home laptops

Due to Covid 19 pandemic, millions of people are now encourage to work from home. Anyone can actually find a job suitable for them if not to continue their current work with just a laptop and internet. These two are most common office equipment use right now. Now for those who do not have this two I highly encourage that you get one soon. As we are expecting that this pandemic won't end until next year. Aside from that in a digital age laptop and wifi are becoming a necessity. I can hardly find jobs that doesn't require a laptop or computer. Work now comes with these devices. It might be about costly especially in this time of quarantine but I assure you that this investment will be worth it. Because it worked for me. So, for those who do not have it yet let me share with you laptops that are perfect for work from home. I actually have six that I personally recommend.

Lenovo Ideapad- Its Intel core is i7 with 12 GB RAM, 14 " HD display and uses Windows 10. Price is around $960. This laptop is said to be durable and perfect for work from home.

Lenovo Yoga 520 with Intel Core i5, 4GB DDR4 RAM. It has a 1 TB HDD storage and display of 14" FHD IPS AG touch NVidia GeFORCE MX130 2aGB DDR5. Current price is around $800. It is a much cheaper laptop compared to the number 1 in the list though, this is sufficient if you are just doing spreadsheets and documents.

MSI GF63 Thin 9 RCX-1014 PH- With Intel core i5 9300 H + HM 370. It also has 4GB DDR4 RAM with storage of 1 TB (SATA) and screen of 15.6" FHD GTX 10 50 To Max, GDDR5 4GB. Price is at $820. Another budget friendly laptop with a much bigger screen.

Dell Inspiron 13 7370- Its CPU is Intel core i7- 8550U 8th gen with 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256 GB storage. It has a display of 13.4" FHD touch and is currently paid for less that $1000. Dell' s laptop is said to be one of the most durable laptop. Plus this unit comes with i7 though its storage is much lesser compare to others on the list.

Asus Vivo book X412FL-FI871T- With an Intel core of i7n565 NVidia. It has a storage of 512 GB SSD with 8 GB RAM and 14" HD display. This currently cost $920. This is perfect for doing business which comes in different colors.

Huawei Mateboook D15 Notebook- It's CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 with 8GB DDR4. Its storage has 256 GB PCle SSD plus 1 TB HDD. The display is 15" Nvidia GeForce. It currently cost $760. It is the cheapest in the list with specs that are also impressive and functional in doing a work from home.

Those are just some of my personal pick for laptop but then you can also do your research for other brands of laptops. It is still best to do a research before buying one so that you won't regret your choice. Personally whenever I buy a device it takes a week of research and I've at least visited five stores before I have the product at hand. Well you can also do the same. And to help you let me share with you different specifications that you will need to consider in choosing work from home laptops. I have listed some below.

CPU- It is one of the most important thing you need to consider because the CPU or Central Processing Unit is like the brain of the laptop. Every action in your laptop goes through with CPU. That is why in choosing a CPU for work from home, it should at least have a Intel Core i5 or laptops using 8th gen CPU. To be specific you can look for Core i5-8250U or Core i5-8265U for 8th gen. Well if you can afford higher than that well would be better.
      Memory- We often hear it called as RAM or Random Access Memory. This is also an important factor for to readily access data stored and instruction as fast as possible..If you want a productive work you should at least have 8GB of RAM or higher. Although it comes with a higher cost but this will surely make your work efficient and hassle free.
      Storage- An ideal storage would be 256 GB or higher capacity SSD. This would help increase the speed of your computer and of course you can save ample documents needed for your work from home. If you can afford a higher storage that would be good also.
      Webcam- This is especially needed when you need to do virtual meetings such as in zoom or Skype. For this one it is recommended that your laptop should have an integrated webcam with at least 720 p. Again, the higher the pixel the better.
      Display- For better viewing you may consider having 14 inches or 15 inches with 1920x1080 resolution. Consider 4:3 aspect ratio display to help you better work on your documents or videos.
      Ports- Make sure that you have enough ports for your external devices. You should at least have 2 USB A Ports, 2 USB C Ports, HDMI port, Audio Jack and SD card slot if possible.

Those are some of my few factors to consider when buying a laptop. As you can see I have focus on the specifications and functionally of the laptop. From this you can do a bench mark on the different brands with the other criterias that you have. Just remember that in choosing your device, it doesn't necessarily have to be fabulous or too expensive. A device can be budget friendly and useful at the same time. Buy a device that you think would help you ease your work from home. Buy a device as if you are buying an investment which will be an asset that brings profits for you.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar has much to be proud of sunstrar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,369 Times in 685 Posts

Labtop

In today's advanced age labtob and wifi has become the need of every servant. labtop and wifi this time while the whole world is lockdown caused by coronvirus. Your example is you. Especially for those who work online. Woo is doing his job easily from home with labtop and wifi. We can understand that it is very important to have laptop and wifi in this day and age.

Advantages Labtop

If we look at the labtop we have a lot of benefits. The first advantage is that we can save a lot of our documents and our memorable videos in our labtop. In the labtop we can install and play games. Anyone can work on it by installing software of their choice. We can do many such things with the help of online wifi internet sitting at home. Which benefit us a lot.

Desadvantages Labtop

While laptops have many advantages, they also have disadvantages. The use of labtop and wifi is very much in vogue today. Which is why there are so many eye problems. The young generation is getting worse because of labtop and wifi. Labtop and wifi have taken us away from our loved ones. Playgrounds have become deserted because of labtop and wifi.

Reply to thread