Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 44 ... 39 42 43 44
    Results 431 to 438 of 438

    Thread: sugikdaeva's - Trading Journal

    1. #431 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty
       
      ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Posts
      7,151
      Accumulated bonus
      2741 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      18,116
      Thanked 20,489 Times in 6,595 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sugikdaeva     
      USDCAD opened at 1.3317 today , so far it has risen 23 pips to the level of 1.334

      In general, based on technical analysis, USDCAD's short-term movement tends to be STRONG UPTREND .

      If USDCAD manages to move up through 1.3346 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 1.3376 and 1.3428.
      Amazing bro congrats to your usdcad running trade with 23 pipes profits than right now you're profits is increasing day by day but but dear becareful to you're usdcad trade running in against the trend you know trend is bearish long term already if at the bearish tendency are start than this asset continue long term again bearish move.


    2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShantiMan For This Useful Post:

      sugikdaeva (08-09-2020)

    3. #432 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Posts
      11,107
      Accumulated bonus
      6124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      24,329
      Thanked 31,740 Times in 9,487 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sugikdaeva     
      USDCAD opened at 1.3317 today , so far it has risen 23 pips to the level of 1.334

      In general, based on technical analysis, USDCAD's short-term movement tends to be STRONG UPTREND .

      If USDCAD manages to move up through 1.3346 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 1.3376 and 1.3428.
      Hello, YES, USDCAD is ready for more buy, but still do not trust this asset so fly like that, it might be making the moved that will end up making deceit to you as you trade it. It is one that you make the best trade on USDCAD with the low and support of the 4 hour chart at 1.3233 intact. That level will be giving traders the better buys that will keep it ever active.


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

      sugikdaeva (08-09-2020)

    5. #433 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      sugikdaeva is a jewel in the rough sugikdaeva is a jewel in the rough sugikdaeva is a jewel in the rough sugikdaeva's Avatar
      Posts
      130
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,229
      Thanked 256 Times in 113 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      0

      Default

      good afternoon friends, have a good weekend, how can today's weekend be very fun or not, today my weekend is less fun due to my inducement falling on the road, maybe not my luck but tomorrow when trading will be my fortune to get a lot of profit in currency trading, the important thing is to be consistent with the results you got yesterday and don't let MC, always focus and don't be easily satisfied

      ---------- Post added 08-10-2020 at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-09-2020 at 10:02 AM ----------

      EURUSD opened today at 1.1781 , so far it has risen 11 pips to the level of 1.1792

      In general, based on technical analysis, EURUSD's short-term movement tends to be NEUTRAL .

      If EURUSD manages to move up through 1.179 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 1.1799 and 1.1807.
      Conversely, if EURUSD falls through 1.1772 , it will have the potential to further decline to 1.1763 and 1.1754.


    6. The Following User Says Thank You to sugikdaeva For This Useful Post:

      JoneAnderson (08-10-2020)

    7. #434 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Posts
      5,198
      Accumulated bonus
      2451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,517
      Thanked 10,103 Times in 3,962 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sugikdaeva     
      EURUSD opened today at 1.1781 , so far it has risen 11 pips to the level of 1.1792

      In general, based on technical analysis, EURUSD's short-term movement tends to be NEUTRAL .

      If EURUSD manages to move up through 1.179 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 1.1799 and 1.1807.
      Conversely, if EURUSD falls through 1.1772 , it will have the potential to further decline to 1.1763 and 1.1754.
      I believe that eurusd we won't float next targeting as i hope a lot and on the grounds that there is a measure of help beneath and if eurusd finds a decent help there and regards the H4 Bullish pattern line close to the 1.17800 level then I imagine that eurusd will turn and will attempt to skip to the upside...


    8. #435 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      Ovolee will become famous soon enough Ovolee's Avatar
      Posts
      100
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 60 Times in 50 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sugikdaeva     
      good afternoon friends, have a good weekend, how can today's weekend be very fun or not, today my weekend is less fun due to my inducement falling on the road, maybe not my luck but tomorrow when trading will be my fortune to get a lot of profit in currency trading, the important thing is to be consistent with the results you got yesterday and don't let MC, always focus and don't be easily satisfied

      ---------- Post added 08-10-2020 at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-09-2020 at 10:02 AM ----------

      EURUSD opened today at 1.1781 , so far it has risen 11 pips to the level of 1.1792

      In general, based on technical analysis, EURUSD's short-term movement tends to be NEUTRAL .

      If EURUSD manages to move up through 1.179 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 1.1799 and 1.1807.
      Conversely, if EURUSD falls through 1.1772 , it will have the potential to further decline to 1.1763 and 1.1754.
      Hello my friend, hows it going today with you? Eurusd is going to be in the upwards direction for today. This pair is currently holding at a price of around 1.7609. I think this pair will continue in the upside for today. Have a nice day mate.


    9. #436 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      sugikdaeva is a jewel in the rough sugikdaeva is a jewel in the rough sugikdaeva is a jewel in the rough sugikdaeva's Avatar
      Posts
      130
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,229
      Thanked 256 Times in 113 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      0

      Default

      EURJPY opened today at the position of 124.96 , so far it has risen 12 pips to the level of 125.08

      In general, based on technical analysis, EURJPY's short-term movement tends to DOWNTREND .

      If EURJPY manages to move up through 125.5 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 126.05 and 126.6.
      Conversely, if EURJPY falls through 124.4 , it has the potential to further decline to 123.84 and 123.3.


    10. 2 users say Thank You to sugikdaeva for this useful post.

      Evagreen (Today), Kinza128 (Today)

    11. #437 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Posts
      6,311
      Accumulated bonus
      3467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      18,517
      Thanked 17,763 Times in 5,636 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sugikdaeva     
      EURJPY opened today at the position of 124.96 , so far it has risen 12 pips to the level of 125.08

      In general, based on technical analysis, EURJPY's short-term movement tends to DOWNTREND .

      If EURJPY manages to move up through 125.5 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 126.05 and 126.6.
      Conversely, if EURJPY falls through 124.4 , it has the potential to further decline to 123.84 and 123.3.
      Price richest the broken level turning resistance and support at the level of 124 at the last evening and green jumping towards the level of 125 and close above so it's me in the target of the Great Britain Pound the target of the euro dollar versus JPG and towards the level of of 128 and the future that is the weekly next resistance level on the market
      Kinza trading journal


    12. #438 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      Evagreen will become famous soon enough Evagreen will become famous soon enough Evagreen's Avatar
      Posts
      99
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      76
      Thanked 113 Times in 63 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sugikdaeva     
      EURJPY opened today at the position of 124.96 , so far it has risen 12 pips to the level of 125.08

      In general, based on technical analysis, EURJPY's short-term movement tends to DOWNTREND .

      If EURJPY manages to move up through 125.5 , it will have the potential to continue the rise to 126.05 and 126.6.
      Conversely, if EURJPY falls through 124.4 , it has the potential to further decline to 123.84 and 123.3.
      Intraday bias in EUR/JPY remains neutral as consolidation from 125.58 is extending. Further rise is still mildly in favor as long as 123.01 support holds. On the upside, firm break of 125.58 will target 100% projection of 114.42 to 124.43 from 119.31 at 129.32. However, break of 123.01 support will now confirm short term topping. In this case, deeper fall would be seen to 55 day EMA (now at 122.11) to correct the whole rise from 114.42.


    Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 44 ... 39 42 43 44

    Subscribed to this Thread : 3

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts